Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

:( Complications Suck...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shang

PostSubject: :( Complications Suck...   Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Oh man hey guys! I hooked up the Internet just to write this so I gotta be quick.

I guess I should have a good explanation for why I've been gone so long but I don't. All I can say is my family (mom and aunt) is feuding and I don't know how long I will be able to stay here... I may have to leave with my mom to Canada. Also, in a revolt against everyone, my aunt has capped the Internet so it's been mostly unavailable to us.

I will be able to go to library Monday though so even though Round 2 in the drawing contest has ended, I still would like to show you guys my chibi drawings if that's okay...? Also, I want to apologize to not getting to role-play with you, Dimitri. I'm sure it would've been epic and Hannah, I am working on your b-day videos but I hope I can get to the library in time to have it up by then ;-; (Thank goodness you don't need Internet to edit on vegas!)

Anyways, I better wrap this up because my aunt will be home in 15 minutes and it'll be hell if she finds me on the computer. I have to sneak and use it when she's not home which is 12-hour within the day so that's not too bad but this situation is very stressful and not doing wonders for my blood sugar (diabetic here). Sorry about my rambling. I just want you guys to know how much you mean to me and how much I love you guys. I hope to talk with you all Monday!! <333

P.S.: Can someone tell the others on RoL that I miss them too? Thanks!
I love you ~Nickeeta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: :( Complications Suck...   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 am

Ah don't worry! <3
In the situation its perfectly understandable and in all honsesty i've got a lot going on right now what with school and exams and other stuff in my life so i probably wouldn't be the best person to rp with anyways ^^
Hope things turn out ok with your family and something gets sorted <33
Theres always a next time for rp-ing so dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: :( Complications Suck...   Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:40 am

AAWWWWW! MY POOR SHANGY!!!
*Just changed from Villain to Charlotte to be able to do that <.< >.>*
I'm sowwie, but we'll be waiting for you when you come back Very Happy With lolipops and cookies Very Happy Which Dimitri will provide *cough*
I'll miss you v.v HAVE been missing you v.v But it's understandable, so no worries ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: :( Complications Suck...   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:57 am

Why do you assume I have a hidden unlimited supply of cookies and lollipops?! xD
But yes, if i manage to conjure some of them up then they will be there waiting for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: :( Complications Suck...   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 am

WILL MISSSSSSS YA *HUGGLES*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: :( Complications Suck...   Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 am

;-; I am soo sorry Shang *huggles you tightly* and you're making me a b-day vid O_O you really don't have too but thank you *-* I am soo sorry about your family situation hun that sucks remember you can still text or call me whenever you need to talk ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :( Complications Suck...   

Back to top Go down

:( Complications Suck...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: