Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is this my punishment? - Mild Smut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Archive

PostSubject: Is this my punishment? - Mild Smut   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

Original Author: Chel

"Honestly baby, you know I'm yours."

"Then why won't you just break up with her Tulio? Why!?! Why do this to us when it's that simple. Honestly, it'll be like ripping off a bandaid. Sure she'll hurt at first but she'll never have to know!" Chel sighed, running a frustrated hand through her hair.

"I hate this! I hate going behind her back and this big mess of a thing we're in. Fix it! Break up with her today or we're done. Understand?"

"Perfectly love," he said pulling her in for a kiss.

The two crashed together, feeling heated, and panting. Kiss after kiss, touch after touch, each igniting passion within. She tore off his shirt with blind desire, white hot lust pumping through her veins as they fell together. They're moans and screams of passion were soon silenced though with a deadly noise - the turning of a handle. "SHIT!" Chel said, scrambling off him. "Tulio I thought you said she never came back to your place!" Tulio was disoriented, still in the throes of passion and pleasure. "Uh, yeah. Normally," he said rubbing the side of his face. Chel felt for the first time in her life dirty as she saw the look of complete shock and utter heartbreak cross her best friends face. She got up, wrapping the blanket around he naked body. "Aurora....please....just..." but the girl turned on her heel and dashed out the door. Chel frowned down at Tulio. "Ugh, see you jerk. I didn't want this to happen!" She said pulling on her clothes.

Tulio sighed. "She'll get over it. Come back to bed. I'll fix it in the morning." Chel crawled back into bed, feeling lower than low, despite the amount of hurt and damage she'd caused others. But lying in his arms she knew everything would be fine. Everything would be safe.

She awoke the next morning to find him gone, all but a note left saying he had gone into town to get something to eat. It was sweet really. She'd never been pampered like this before. But that's when the villain struck. Spinning around her voice caught in her throat, building up the scream that never came as she was knocked to the ground unconscious.

Tulio.... she thought as she welcomed the darkness. Is this my punishment for destroying her innocence?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is this my punishment? - Mild Smut
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Fanfics-
Jump to: