Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Villain Says

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 am

Lilo looked at Jane and Odette. Then she frowned.

As she heard her big bro asking her something she turned around to him.

"Yes!", she nodded. "I missed you really much!"

She hugged him. "You left me alone..." She tried to hide her tears as she hided her face on is chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 am

Anya grimaced, now that Jaene said that most certainly the villain will have another stabbing. She felt silly just standing by and watching Jane help Odette, but she really wasn't sure what to do, she felt like she would just be in the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 am

He smiled at Lilo.. 'Hey it wasnt my fault.. But I'm here now... I guess you miss playing tricks on me, huh?'

They hadn't seen each other in weeks. 'So whose room are you in now?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 am

[ OOC: Yep 8D ]

Odette sat in silence while Jane bandaged her arm, only wincing slightly when she put the cream on her wounds.

'Thanks ..' Odette sighed and closed her eyes, 'I'm sorry for what I said earlier ..'

Odette opened an eye halfway and smiled as she saw Lilo and Dimitri hugging, 'I didn't know you two were so close ..' she said, 'was she charmed by your show off attitude like I was when I was her age, or was it the new maturity that you seem to have gotten since then,' she laughed and stuck out her tongue to the both of them, she looked at Lilo, 'never let go of him, Lilo. You'll regret it forever if you do .. same goes for you too Jane ..' she said and smiled at the woman by her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:15 am

Lilo looked at Dimitri. She still had traces of tears on her cheeks but she giggled.

"Sure! And... I'm now in a room with a black-haired girl. But she sleeps. It's so boring...", Lilo sighed. "What's with you? What happened to you when we were separated?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:22 am

'New maturity? I was always mature!..' he said jokingly at Odette.

Looking back to Lilo he replied, 'Well I was in a room with Jane for a bit.. then a girl called Kida.. and now this guy, Phoebus.' He looked over to Jane to see if she would react. He knew she would need to talk about what happened soon- it wasn't healthy to keep that sort of thing bottled up. 'But hes.. well you should stay away from him if you can. But I'm sure you could handle yourself, right?' he smiled at Lilo.
Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:28 am

Looked to Odette with curiosity. Was she giving her a blessing? Jane didn't want to let him go, but it was up to him now.

Jane recognized the names. She and Dimitri had simply switched roommates.

She heard his name 'Phoebus' Jane froze, flashing back. Her face twisted in agony.

Had Dimitri been trapped in a room with him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:33 am

"I can really take care of myself." , Lilo smiled. Then she looked at Odette. She tended her head.
Then her look fell on Anya. She seemed to feel alone.

"Are you okay? You seem so lonely...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:40 am

[OOC: Got to go to a higher education talk at school... university shizz. Will be packed with excitment I can tell ... >.> So i will get back to you lot asap ! My mind has gone blank though and we need to leave, like now- so I cant reply just yet...]
Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 am

[[OOC I got to go guys. I need to go to a university orientation. @_@ ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 am

The speakers went on yet again.
"Anya's turn," he said with an exaggerated announcer-voice.
"You see that whip in the corner? You have to hit someone with it three times. And do it proparly, or..." he didn't finish his sentence, but let it linger, knowing she knew what he meant. Or Eric would die.
"That must hurt... I can tell you, that's way worse than being stabbed. It's designed to tear the flesh off the body... it's an intense pain, I can tell you that," he was summing up facts. He knew next to nothing could compare to the intense pain of the nine-tailed whip.
"As for who you're going to use it on... I'll leave that up to you."
The speaker turned itself off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:10 am

[ OOC: I'm going out for a couple of hours ( my dad's dragging us all out to go see a comedian :3 ) I'll be back later tonight if anyone's still on 8D So until I get back, Odette will be passed out and hopefully she won't have anything else done to her until I get back xD ]

'Ugh, why did I say that?' she thought as she stared at the ceiling, 'it's this stupid dizziness, isn't it .. you're an idiot Odette .. idiot .. idiot .. idiot ..' everytime she thought the word she banged her head back against the wall, one must have been a bit too hard because the next thing she knew, she had collapsed, hitting her head hard against the concrete floor.

'Ugh, not more ..' she said and groaned, but she couldn't finish her sentence as she felt the familiar trickle of blood coming from her head from where she had fallen and soon enough everything went dark.
Back to top Go down
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 am

(OOC: I can't really talk now I have a ton of chores to do, but I will be on later today Smile )

Anya bent down to pick up the whip, she looked at everyone, she just couldn't hurt anyone, "I don't want to hurt any one, but I can't let Eric die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 am

xLilo wrote:
( OOC: No time to chat, but want to respond to this XD)

Lilo looked fascinated from Odette to Jane and back. Why are they disputing that much? Why didn't Jane stab Odette?
She sighed. Well... That was boring. She sit down on her back and looked at the gun in her hands. Does she had to kill someone? It wouldn't be a problem for her...
Although...
She would rather kill herself instead of her big bro, Eric or Jane. The others were regardless. Lilo didn't know them.

"Stop talking and do it!"

Woah, Lilo is a little fireball! She's hardly afraid of the situation at all, and just... wow. I didn't know Lilo killed someone! I only knew that when I read the Sin List. Whaaa? I need to catch up on Lilo's past. This is intense by the way, I'm excited to keep reading!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:29 am

( OOC: Well... That's Lilo XD Not me! And I have to finish Lilo's past video... But Sony crashes down now every time I want to work on it again... D: I need to do it again. *sighs*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:36 am

xLilo wrote:
Now Lilo couldn't bare the behavior of this woman. She went to Odette and slapped her in her face.

"Shut up! You can't barely stand on your own! How do you wanna play? I can tell you, you might not want to see me in a room with yourself alone, when this game is over. And I can tell you... Dying because of loss of blood will be the nicest thing I could do to you. So shut up!"

Lilo took the face of Odette and stared severely in her eyes. "Who is the child here? You or me?"

She tended her head and licked the blood from Odette's face.

( OOC: I'm sorry... But Lilo didn't like drama... And Blondies... So you are making her really furious. If she had met you alone in a room, you two might had become friends...)

This is the second time commenting on a Lilo quote: Holy crapamoly! This girl is freaking intense! o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 am

Villain wrote:

"As for who you're going to use it on... I'll leave that up to you."
The speaker turned itself off.

OOC: Ahhh I love the mind of the Villian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:49 am

OOC: Yeah, I totally love your character Lilo. Oh man, I got to the end. -.- Cliffhanger! I wish you guys were all here so I could keep reading!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:07 am

(OOC: Ok I'm back for now XD)

She looked at them, "I can't choose someone!" she said, her eyes widening, she couldn't choose someone to cause physical pain to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:09 am

[OOC: I'm backk Smile But not much can happen whilst no one else is here...]

He instantly noticed the pained expression that ran across Jane's face when his name was mentioned. Before he could go over to comfort her the speakers kicked in.. another order.

Anya picked up the whip. 'I don't think its fair to let Odette take another turn..' he said looking over at her. It was then he noticed that she was on the floor..'Damn..' he muttered, running over to her.

'Shes bleeding again' he said, feeling the blood on his hands where he had picked her head up off the floor. 'Wheres the flashlight?' Eventually he saw it, picking it up and taking a close inspection at Odette. 'I think its ok for now... but its more blood loss.' He ripped another bit of his shirt off, following the lines Jane had already torn. He wrapped what he could around the wound, before lying her down. 'That will have to do for now..' he said before turning back to Anya.

'If you want I'm happy to volunteer.. I seem to be the least injured here, and at least that way you won't have to hurt anyone else here.'
Back to top Go down
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 am

( OOC: I know, oh well Smile )

She hesitated, "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 am

[OOC: Sorry! :3 - i typed that before i saw you were back.. i thought it was just me xD]

'Yes.. we all want to get out of here alive, right? So its fair enough we all share the pain...'
He looked at the whip and winced slightly.
Still he managed to muster the courage and gave Anya a determined look. 'Go on.. lets get it over with'
Back to top Go down
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:18 am

Anya fingers tightened on the whip, "Ok where would be best for you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 am

Lilo heard the conversation with much attention. Then she frowned.

"I'm volunteering too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 am

'Haven't excatly thought wheres the best place to be whipped before... I guess we could try the back to begin with? At least then I've got less chances of hurting any organs..'

He knew this would hurt so he braced himself. His shirt wasn't excatly thick..
Back to top Go down
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 am

"Ok," Anya took in a shaky breath, she had never actually used a whip before. "I'm sorry," she whispered, before she drew her arm back and snapped it forward. The whip made a loud crack, and it cut a clean line on his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 am

[OOC: Oh, gawd, I can just imagine it >.< That got to hurt >.< And it's nine slashes, the whip has nine tails... with ends designed to rip off the flesh on his body... I'm shuddering now >.<]
Back to top Go down
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 am

@Lilo sorry I didn't see your post.

She turned away from Dimitri, the whip still in her hand, "I'm not sure I can do that," What if the villain didn't let her? He would kill Eric
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 am

Villain wrote:
[OOC: Oh, gawd, I can just imagine it >.< That got to hurt >.< And it's nine slashes, the whip has nine tails... with ends designed to rip off the flesh on his body... I'm shuddering now >.<]
DAMN! I didn't know that shit so I geuss Dimitri has nine marks on his skin! O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:34 am

( OOC: That's okay! Gives me a chance to post this XD)

Lilo sits on her back. That was so typically grown-up! Kill themselves but the children must survive and doesn't get hurt. She so damned hated this! Her eyes began to shine angrily. Well... If you can ignore me, I can do that too! She pressed her lips to a small line and wrapped her arms around her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 am

Anya looked at her. Was Lilo honestly getting upset that she didn't whip her?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:39 am

[OOC @Lilo- I think its meant to be one person only..? Not sure.. but Lilo's just a baby :3 The whips probably bigger than her!
@Villain- Crap O_o Well sucks to be me.. I'm not sure how to put this but lets just say Dim's in lots of pain right now]

He groaned in pain, stumbling forward from the force of the whip.. He was pretty certain his back was bleeding- it felt like his skin had been ripped raw. But he didn't want to look, or focuse on the pain. Only two more to go...

After a few deep breaths he turned around, but his knees were still shaky..
He smiled weakly at Anya. 'Lets get the next two over quickly....' he said, shutting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:41 am

( OOC: Well I don't think she's upset that Anya didn't whip her, she just mad at you because you didn'T disputed with her about that...)

Lilo kept silent.

Do whatever you want. I'm not helping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 am

[OOC: Shouldn't Lilo be at least a little concerned about Dimitri, even if she's mad at Anya? xD Poor guy, he's suffering intense pain and Lilo doesn't even care... xD]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:44 am

( OOC: Oh, well I think she will be really worried when it's over. For now she's just pissed off by ignorant grown-ups. ^-^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 am

"Ok," she turned back to Dimitri, she pulled her arm back nad snapped it forward again, then she repeated the steps again. Both times she heard the crack. when she was done she instantly dropped the whip and grabbed Dimitri's arm, "Lie down on the floor on your stomache."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 am

(OOC: The reason Anya said no wasn't because Lilo is a child but because she didn't know if the villain would let her, without hurting Eric)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:50 am

He was certain he would have falled forward his Anya hadn't held his arm. He lay down on his stomach and closed his eyes.
His back continued to hurt, the pain now feeling even more intense now it was all he was focused on.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:57 am

Lilo walked over to Dimitri. She looked at his wounds. They looked really painful and deep. She thought. She knew Jane had a paste that could help. But definitely not enough. Lilo closed her eyes. If she had the right ingredients she could make something that would help. But for now...

She undressed herself and ripped her dress in stripes, wrapping them around his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:59 am

Anya walked over and took the anti bacterial tube from Jane, "Sorry this is going to sting," She used the last of the cream and rubbed it on his back, "Keep lying down until the bleeding slows," Lilo was already cleaning the blood so Anya stood up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 am

'Thanks..' he said quietly. Lilo lay strips of her dress on his back, but even that seemed to hurt. He couldn't see his back but he knew it must be bad from the pain he was in.

'I'll be ok..' he said, trying to move as little as possible.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:10 am

(OOC: I think Lilo might need a new dress one day... XD She's naked... has just her panties...)

Lilo felt dizzy. But not because of the blood. She sat herself next to Dimitri.

"Do you feel better big bro? Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:12 am

He looked up.. 'Lilo! You used your whole dress?!' he said, nearly laughing.
'I think we're all in need of new clothes. Slowly my shirt is going bit by bit.. and Janes got my coat.'
Back to top Go down
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:14 am

"Well at least someone has to care for you, if you are this stupid to take all the whips. And here is nothing better to bind the wounds..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:18 am

'I'd rather you than me... even if its stupid.'
He smiled weakly. 'And you are stupid for ripping your entire dress apart. So we're even, yes? Now go and ask Jane about that coat of mine.. you will freeze in here otherwise.'
Back to top Go down
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 am

Lilo shook her head.

"I'm feeling fine. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself big bro."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 am

'Well I'm going to need to pull myself together sooner or later.. don't want to be failing the next order.'
He could feel his shirt stuck to the wounds on his back.. parts of his shirt must have ripped because he could feel gaping holes where the deeper wounds were. It was better now- but better wasn't really saying much. He was still in agony. He tried to move but twisting his back made him hurt even more, and he lay back down again.
'Ok.. might take a bit longer than I thought.'
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:35 am

[ OOC: I'm back 8D Now you have one more person to rp with Razz ]

Odette woke with a start, remembering her mistake last time, she sat up slowly, putting a hand to her head.

'Bandages ..' she thought as she felt the material on her head, 'thank you whoever ..' she turned to the others who were all crowded around Dimitri.

'Oh my god! What the hell happened?!' she asked, voice raised as she tried to stand and run over to the group. She stumbled but held her balance, she stood for a moment, her palm against the wall, 'Anya, what happened ..?' she asked, her voice full of concern as she finally knelt down beside them.
Back to top Go down
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 am

Anya walked over to him again. " Stay down, please, you need to stay still so the wounds will mend, if you move it will just stretch your skin and re-open them. If the villain gives you a challenging order we'll help you with it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:38 am

@ Odette,
"I had to whip someone, and he volunteered, don't worry he should be fine as long as he doesn't move and keep bandages on him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   

Back to top Go down

Villain Says
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Basement-
Jump to: