Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Villain Says

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:15 am

[ OOC: must learn to type faster xD ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:20 am

(OOC: I know by the time it takes to write something someone else has responded and I have to completely change my response XDD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:21 am

[OOC: I keep clicking the preview button when i type my responses sooo i am up to date if anyone posts something.. but i still miss things every so often.. i'll just take it that Odette said that before..]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:28 am

[ OOC: Okie doke 8D @Anya: I do the exact same thing xD I think I take the most time re reading and spell checking my own post a bajillion times before sending it xD ]
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 am

'Did it help?' she asked Dimitri as she took another swig from the bottle, flexing her fingers to try and stop her wounded arm from aching so much. She hadn't had alchohol since she was last outside and with a client and it was starting to show as she started giggling softly while crunching pieces of glass beneath her feet.

Last edited by Odette on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 am

[OOC: Umm I have to go to bed now.. so Dimitri's going to conveniently collapse.. I hope Odette isn't poisoned when I wake up <33 I'll make sure he falls on his stomach soo you can fix up his back when hes out cold if we get the first aid kit xDD]

'I did always like brandy..' he said as the after-taste kicked in.
'Tell Eric I appreciate his tastes!'

The alcohol numbed him slightly. He tried to straighten up, moving his shoulders slightly back. The movement, even slight, turned out to be a big mistake. His face twisted in pain as his entire back felt like it was being ripped apart.

He had never fainted before, but he could only assume this is what it felt like. The pain knocked him out cold, his fall only broken by one arm which held on to the table as he fell onto his front.
Back to top Go down
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 am

"Ok Odette we don't need you drunk," Anya said laughing, Suddenly she saw Dimitri fall. She knelt down to examine his back, it was worse than she though, she could see some of the cuts swelling. She didn't want to alarm Odette but Dimitri really needed that medical kit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:51 am

[ OOC: Ok, night Very Happy <33 I hope not as well D: Though she's starting to get kinda drunk so who knows if she'd notice xD I think I'm gonna go to bed as well :3 Though I probably won't be able to sleep, I'll just keep wondering if Odette will survive or not :'3 Anyways night to anyone and everyone who's still reading this thread Very Happy <33 ]
Back to top Go down
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 am

(Good night!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 pm

ooc: I was just able to read all of this oh my so nervous right now for everyone poor dimitri an odette geeze !!! just wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:22 pm

OOC: I know, me too! I keep hoping there is more to read, but then I remember that there are people behind the characters and they have lives and need sleep xD I can't wait to find out what happens next... :l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:42 am

Brandy. As the stuff was passed around Jane felt sick in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't remember why but there was a reason she hated brandy.

Odette seemed okay, Jane wasn't sure if this poison was slow acting or fast acting, but she imagined she would be having some sort of symptom either way.

Then Dimitri fell to the ground. "Dimitri." Jane called out, made sure Odette was set against the wall and rushed to his side.

She checked his pulse, elevated heart rate, natural for the pain he was in.

Jane lamented studying animal biology in college, she wished more than ever she was a 'people doctor' not an animal one.

She felt his forehead, it was burning up, Jane didn't think that any sort of infection could have happened so quickly so he didn't have a fever due to infection, he was probably just hot because of the pain he was enduring.

"Dimitri." She repeated his name, she could see the open wounds on his back now. He needed stitches, but there wasn't enough skin to sew it together. Jane winced, she held her hand a few centimetres from his back, she could feel the heat radiating from the lashes. There wasn't enough cream to heal him, he needed a medical kit. Even with a medical kit.... Jane wasn't sure what she could do. First thing would be to remove shirt and dress strips before the blood got so hardened they became like a second skin.

The next thing would be to clean the wounds up, if there was alcohol in the med kit that would work, but if not then maybe brandy would do the trick. Needle and thread was usually a standard in medical kits, then Jane would see if she could patch up his back.

She felt sick, she hated to see him suffer, to see Odette suffer, to see Anya lost in her inner demons, and Lilo brooding in another corner.

Everyone was suffering here, if there was a way to alleviate the suffering.... There had been only three tasks, and Odette and Dimitri were in pretty bad shape. Odette probably would be better if she hadn't suffered blood loss from personal injuries prior to her being in the basement, but it didn't matter that much anyway.

Jane didn't drink, but if she did she could certainly use some shots of whiskey right about now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:39 am

The door opened slightly, lighting up the room and temporarly blinding them before a first aid kit was placed right at the door and the door closed and locked again. Shortly after the speakers went on.
"Seems like she won't die just yet... what a disappointment..." the speakers turned themselves off.

[INSIDE THE FIRST AID KIT: Alcohol - Thread - Needle - Bandages - Adhesive bandages - Stethoscope - Disposable gloves - Plastic tweezers - Goggles - Alcohol rub - Thermometer - Space blanket - Cotton swab - Aspirin - Epineprhine autoinjector - Paracetamols - Ibuprofen - Naproxen. Can you tell I googled this? Razz ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:56 am

Anya went to go get the kit, thank God! she showed Jane what was inside the kit. "We need to stich up Odette's arm and give both Dimitri and Odette pain medicine," She wrinkled her nose at the rubbing alcohol, peroxide would have been better it's not as damaging, oh well I suppose the villain doesn't really care about that, "Also, Jane we need to put this rubbing alcohol on Dimitri's back, his cuts are starting to swell, there wasn't enough cream to clean them. It would probably be best if we did this while he was asleep, because rubbing alcohol hurts like a mother on open wounds."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:00 am

[OOC: I'm baack <3 But I think its better if Dim stays out cold for a little bit longer... Very Happy
@Villain- Google has been my savior for all the injuries in this rp!! ... I think it was pretty obvious I was using it when Ariel had a broken rib and I kept reciting symptoms i'd just read xDD Dim should so be a doctor if he gets out of here 8D]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:00 am

[OOC: There was normal alcohol in there too Wink The rubbing alcohol is just to clean your hands ^^]
Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:01 am

Jane blinked in the harsh light, and when the door closed again there was a medical kit sitting by the door.

Jane moved from Dimitri's side to the small white box, Anya got to it first and showed Jane what was inside. "Can I have it?" She requested.

She brought it back to where he was, sat on the floor and opened it up.

No heavy pain killers unfortunately, but ibruprofen was a pain reliever and paracetamols were a pain reliever and fever reducer.

"They both need pills. Anya are you a doctor?" Jane asked, she knew that she would be the one to stitch both of them up.

"I did a work study program with elephants in Kenya my sophomore year of university. But those were elephants, not people, but I mean... I know how to use a medical kit." Jane sighed, "Can you take Odette's temperature please? I don't know if she needs a fever reducer."

Jane shuffled through the kit again, an EpiPen. Good, some adrenaline in case someone got stung by a bee. Jane laughed, she knew EpiPens were for that, but, it was an adrenaline injector, she was certain there would be more uses for it.

[[OOC my Mother coaches alot of different sports, and I do know how to use a medical kit. xD I've taken a class too, I guess Jane knows how because I know how. lol ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:05 am

[OOC: Sorry ^^ It just said that rubbing alcohol is for your hands when I googled it xD And I wasn't sure if you saw that I put in other alcohol as well ^^ But I won't interfere anymore ;D]
Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:06 am

[[ooc I had to change what I said because Anya got to the med kit first. xD Gah I need to type faster. lol

@ Villain, you're right rubbing alcohol is for cleaning of instruments (needles etc.) and your hands. Thanks for giving us what we need. ^^ We have normal alcohol as well? (Like peroxide or something like that? )]]

Last edited by Jane on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:06 am

(OOC: as far as cleaning wounds go regular alcohol has to have at least 40% alcohol content in order to be effective, surprisingly enough vodka works best Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:11 am

[OOC: No idea, google just said alcohol xD You use it the way you want xD You can say it's that Wink BTW, remember that both Odette and Dimitri had alcohol O.o That doesn't mix well with pills does it? O.o]
Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:13 am

[[They took a few sips? I'm pretty sure they'll be alright. Besides the pills aren't heavy duty pain killers they're just you're basic pills. They should be okay. ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:14 am

@ Villain Thanks I didn't see the regular alcohol! YAY! we don't have to scorch Dim's back!
oh BTW: my dad's an anesthesiologist so I know about pain medicine and stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 am

Lilo rubbed her head. What has happened? She could remember something painful but nothing more. Where was her dress? OH! Well... She used it for her big bro...

"What happened? Seemed I was really sleepy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:23 am

"We have a med kit." Jane smiled at Lilo.

"Here dear, please put this coat on." She took of Dimitri's overcoat and wrapped it around Lilo. "Maybe you don't want it but it would make me feel better if you did." Jane smiled again.

"Anya, do you know much about medicine? Can you please prep Odette's arm? I'll take Dimitri's temperature. I'll stitch up her arm."

Jane didn't want to boss her around, but she knew that neither Dimitri or Odette would survive if they stayed like this, and well she needed an extra set of hands. Anya seemed knowledgable about what was going on so that was a plus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:26 am

"ok," she used the rubbing alcohol to clean her hands, then she used the other alcohol on a coton swab to clean off the blood on Odette's arm, and to clean out her wound, "Do you think that we should giver her some pain medicine first?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:28 am

Lilo looked at the coat. She really didn't need it, but if Jane felt better this way... Lilo shrugged. Then watched Jane and Anya caring for her bro and Odette. It was really interesting. She crawled to Jane and followed her hands curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:32 am

"Give her three ibuprofen." Jane nodded her head.

"I wish we had stronger pain killers. Vicodin maybe. These won't do too much for the pain." Jane felt bad, but there was nothing she could do about it.

"How do you feel Odette? Are you dizzy still?" Jane was taking Dimitri's temperature. 99.9 low grade fever, she was pleased that he wasn't running a higher temp.

She rinsed her hands of with rubbing alcohol, dipped the needle into it, and pulled on some gloves.

"I'll stitch up Odette's arm. Odette I'm sorry this will pinch." Jane threaded the needle, cut the thread with scissors and stuck the needle into Odette's skin.

This wasn't the first time she had done stitches here, she had sewn up her own head a while back. She threaded the needle through both sides of Odette's skin and pulled one stitch done. She was probably going to need about seven stitches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 am

[ OOC: Omg Shocked You don't know how relieved I am right now x3 ]

'Aww come on,' she smiled and stuck her tongue out as Anya took the bottle away from her.

Odette was soon brought back to reality when she heard a thud, as soon as she saw Dimitri on the groud she tried to stand up.

'Maybe drinking alcohol wasn't such a good idea in my condition ..' she thought as she almost immediately fell back down to the floor.

'Is he going to be ..' she started to ask Jane, but stopped and shut her eyes quickly when she saw a blinding light coming from across the room. As the speakers turned on again she blinked rapidly trying to get used to the darkness again. When she heard the villains words she wanted to jump for joy, but she was too weak for that so she just breathed a sigh of relief, smiling to herself as a tear fell. She'd escaped death once again.

She sat in silence, watching Jane and Anya as they started using the objects in the first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:37 am

[[@ Odette. I know! I was worried about her all last night. xD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:40 am

'A little ..' she lied, not wanting to worry anyone by saying how weak she actually was, 'I guess that brandy didn't help much though,' she replied to Jane and smiled. She closed her eyes as Jane started to stitch up her arm.
Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:46 am

Jane looked up from her stitches and searched Odette's eyes.

She was either not in pain or a very good liar. Jane gave her a gentle smile, and stitched the last of the wound together.

"There you are." Jane smiled and tied off the thread, then she wrapped some gauze bandages around the wound to keep any dirt or grime from the newly stitched wound.

"If you need anything." Jane said, and squeezed her hand.

Then she turned her attention to Dimitri, she rinsed her hands again and went to work on Dimitri, good thing he was still asleep. She began to gently pull of larger shirt and dress strips, she had the tweezers in case.

She was going to need to do alot of stitches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:55 am

Lilo stared at the stitches on Odette's arm. She smiled. Jane was really good with such things. She turned to her seeing, she wanted to help Dimitri.

"May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:01 am

Jane smiled at Lilo.

"Of course. But you need to make sure your hands are clean so that his wounds don't get infected." Jane poured some rubbing alcohol on to Lilo's small hands.

"There you are. Now what I'm doing now is I'm taking the shirt out of his cuts. You can help me do that, but make sure you're as gentle as possible... He's sleeping now, and that means we might be able to get away with doing something that hurts him without him feeling it." Jane grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:07 am

Lilo nodded and rubbed her hands. Then she took a stripe and tried to remove it from Dimitri's back as soft as possible. When she saw that he moved lightly, she pressed her lips together to a small line and tried to remove the next one softer than before. His skin looked horrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:09 am

"Good job." Jane nodded, she didn't speak to Lilo as though she were a child. She treated her as an equal, an adult. Jane knew that Lilo probably wouldn't appreciate her 'talking down' to her.

Jane gently eased a strip of cloth from his back and gritted her teeth.

"It's really bad." She murmured to Lilo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:14 am

OOC: Is it weird that I can almost feel Dimitri and Odette's pain with them? I swear, I'm like cringing and wincing while reading this. o.O And this is only 3 tasks?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:14 am

Lilo nodded slowly. The back was only one wound. Red stripes over red stripes. Blood everywhere. New one where she removed his clothes and her dress stripes and old one where his body was naked. Lilo felt tears in her eyes. But she blinked them away. Wouldn't help now.

"He is such an idiot!", Lilo murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:21 am

OOC: @Aladdin- Just thinking about its making me squeamish.. luckily hes asleep, well for now Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:22 am

"He's also a gentleman." Jane replied. "He took the lashes for the rest of us but...." She winced, "I would have preferred that he didn't.

Jane wanted to laugh quietly, he was an idiot, stupid and brave. But mostly brave in her eyes.

[[OOC I'm going out for a few hours, so... IDK. I guess I'll try to "fix" Dimitri before I go.]]

Jane kept working at his back until there wasn't any cloth left in the wounds.

"There we go." She said pleasantly to Lilo.

"We need to pour alcohol on his back now. It'll probably wake him up, but it needs to be done." Jane frowned and reach for the alcohol, she began to pour it on to his back, dabbing it with a cotton swab. His back wasn't a back anymore, it was just raw, torn flesh. She wasn't sure if she could stitch it up even if she tried.

"What do you think." Jane asked Lilo, "Should I try to stitch up your big bro's back?"

She poured more alcohol on. "Sorry Dim." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:27 am

Lilo sighed.

"Well... I didn't think it would help... A bandage would be more useful I think... And he shouldn't go up the next time... Or he has to move slowly..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:31 am

"You're right." Jane nodded, she pulled out gauze.

"I can wrap this around him..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:35 am

"I'll help!", Lilo held out her hands to help Jane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:37 am

"Okay." Jane nodded, "We need to prop him up, wrap it around his chest and back."

Jane started the gauze on his chest and taped it down with medical tape, then wrapped it gently around his back, back around to his chest and to the other side.

"Here you try." Jane held out the strip to Lilo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 am

Lilo smiled and took the stripe. She tried to copy exactly what Jane did. It was a bit difficult, because she was not that strong as her but it worked.

"Can I have a new one?", Lilo looked at Jane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:54 am

OOC: I was missing yesterday and before, I am really sorry. But the thunderstorm transformed into Apocalypse, there was an innondation in my cellar, and yesterday, that I have to cross to try to save the familliale car, while it was national party...
I am really sorry, really, really. My house is -finally!- sandbank, but I was totally inactive, and I have to miss Simon says... I am so sorry, really...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 am

( OOC: Don't feel sorry! I missed the garden trip months before XD And you can join anyways! ^-^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:02 am

[OOC@Eric- Can you play now ?? Its alright to just join now.
If not then maybe someone else could answer for Eric?? Just so Anya doesn't die :3
Gosh, I hope that your family and your house are ok though... sounds really worrying !!]

Dimitri knew he was starting to wake up when the pain returned.. he felt a sharp stinging sensation from where Jane had started tending to his back, which soon enough brought him back to consciousness. He groaned slightly.. alerting everyone he was now awake.

He felt hands against his skin.. he was being wrapped with something- a bandage?
If they had a bandage then that must mean... the first aid kit!

Dimitri struggled slightly as he tried to move, looking to see if Odette was ok. But he couldn't really move much- his shirt was gone but the bandages across his chest meant that, despite his struggles, he was unable to move dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:04 am

OOC: thanks dear ;D I'm gonna eat, soon, but I'm really sorry, I wanna excuse me to you, now, 'cause I feel really guilty... I'll play after my dinner, with pleasure!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:05 am

OOC: cheers ... Only 4 people have done an order so far... Lilo, Odette, Anya and Jane. So me and you still have to go :DD You really haven't missed that much .. Oh and we stole your alcohol xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villain Says   

Back to top Go down

Villain Says
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Basement-
Jump to: