Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Son of a Bitch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anya

PostSubject: Son of a Bitch!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:26 am

That lying son of a bitch!!
ok it's vent time:

Ok so last year I started dating this guy named Ty, and I really liked him, but he kept wanting to go farther than I did, you know sexual wise, and I was only 15 and I wasn't allowed to date until I turned 16 so I had to sneak around behind my parent's backs to see him, then he broke up with me three days before my 16th birthday. I was like what the hell I thought you liked me, but it wasn't until two months later did I find out that he was slepping aroundme one of my friends, while he was dating me. Well I stopped being friends with her, and I got over him, but this summer I started working at this art club and this really cute, sweet guy works there, and he's really moral so I know he won't pressure me to do anything I don't want to do. And since I'm now 16 I was actually allowed to date him so I was excited that I didn't have to lie anymore, but my ex recently started spreading really nasty rumors about me to his lame ass friends which arre NOT TRUE. Stephen (That's the guy I like) heard about these rumours and now he's avoiding me and won't even make eye conact with me anymore. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD YOU THE BEST PART! My parents heard about these rumors from their co-workers who heard it from their children! So now they don't trust me and they've decided to not let me date for another two years when I'm 18!
(Sorry if I misspelled a lot, my hands are literally shaking with anger) I so just wanna go up and kick him in his manhood! But I won't because unlike HIM I at least have a little class

Last edited by Anya on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Son of a Bitch!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:53 am

Gah I feel so annoyed for you >.<
Ah its strange that the guy you like has the same name to the guy I sort of.. well its complicated but yes I swear that name is stalking me at the moment! But me and him are in a similar position where he keeps avoiding me... which is very frustrating >.<
My parents don't really control whether or not I can date so I can't say I've been in the same position.. not that I have dated anyone but yes Razz Can't you explain to them the whole story... I mean they might be annoyed that you snuck around behind their backs but its better than having to sneak around for the next 2 years!
Ty sounds like a complete waste of space in all honesty if hes being so pathetic as to spread silly rumours. I really hope you can try and convince everyone that its not true... people who really know you will believe you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Son of a Bitch!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:09 am

Oh, gosh, that's horrible! D: Your parents must not have trust you to begin with if they believe rumors before actually hearing the truth from you. >.< What an ass... Why are there asses everywhere? (sorry, tired and my brother and bf were annoying by bringing up my ex >.<) Everyone's been with an ass at least once in their lives, huh? *hugs* I'm so sorry, hun. Sad If everyone believes this jerk over you, then I'm sorry, but they aren't worth your time. When you're able to move out, I would. Sad I'm sorry, hun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Son of a Bitch!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:22 am

@ Dimitri, Thank you Very Happy I've tried explaining to my parents the situation, but they think that since I was sneaking around with him I MUST have been doing something. *name stalking* lol!

@Cindy than you so much *hugs* I really like Stephen and I haven't actually tried to explain the situation to him yet, I was too embarrassed, but I have art club tomorrow and I'm going to try to talk to him while we're on break, hopefully he listens *fingers crossed* I'm going to try to reason with my parents again once they've calmed down. They do this sometimes they get really mad and punish me in a big way, but once they cool off most of the time you can convinvce them to lower the punishment level, so hopefully I'll be able to date Stephen (If he still wants me) my parents like him, he's a really really nice high moral guy Very Happy

Last edited by Anya on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Son of a Bitch!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:29 am

@Anya I'm praying everything works out for you, girl! Smile *hugs* It really isn't fair that everyone is believing the jerk over you Sad If I could, I would kick him in the groin for you *fire in her eyes* I'd do that to ALL the asses out there!!! *fiery background*

*coughs*

Anyways, I'm going to go nap now XD *hugs* Good luck, hun. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Son of a Bitch!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:31 am

@Cindy LOL! I will join you on that mission!! have a nice nap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Son of a Bitch!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:35 am

Gosh, that's awful. I have never been in such a situation, so I'm really clueless about it. But I really hope everything will work out for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Son of a Bitch!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:36 am

@ Sinbad I really hope so too, I remember a time when I didn't have any drama in my life *sighs* those were the good old days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Son of a Bitch!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 am

@Anya OMG!!! I am so pissed off for you right now I have been in the jerk department trust me so hmmm this boy you like if he heard the rumors boys will be boys I would try to ask him what is wrong first then if he answers ask him if he heard anything bad about you? Then if he answers tell him it was not true and in your own little way tell him everything without telling him everything you know then mention you like him at end of conversation and if you wanna do the guilt thing say something like but I doubt you feel the same way (lure him in lol) if you do not wan't to talk to him just make casual conversation with him every chance you get if he jokes around with you chances are he will forget everything

now for you parents they sound over protective kind of like my mother if they hear something then it has to be true and what you say does not matter... Just let them calm the heck down do not even speak around them do everything they say like your a robot or something finally when they calm down talk things out with them truth is always best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of a Bitch!   

Back to top Go down

Son of a Bitch!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: