Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

PostSubject: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 am

I'm sooo freaking nervous for my boyfriend right now!! No He's going to take an endurance test to see if he can get into the police academy...

He can do it, I know he can. He's strong, he's fast, he's hardworking... He's worked long and hard for this, I know he'll do great!

But that doesn't stop me from worrying...

So, can you guys pray for him? This is is dream, his calling in life!

If he doesn't make it one the first try, he'll be depressed for a little while and might push himself too hard to make it the next time...

And it will be really hard to get him happy and relaxed again.

So, yeah, it would mean a lot to me if you prayed for him, or just hoped for the best if you don't pray...

Please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:20 am

I pray for him, sweetie, and for you two. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:21 am

I'll surely keep you and your boyfriend in my prayers hun! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:22 am

I will definitely pray for him Smile
And it's so sweet of you to worry about him like that ^^ He must be a really lucky guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:22 am

You know I'm not a religious person, but I will make an exception because it's you. I will pray for him ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 am

Oh, guys! :') *group hug* Thank you all so much! Especially you, Ylva, :') I know you're not religious so it means a lot that you would pray for him for me <3 *hugs*

You guys are all amazing :') Thank you all very much! I can't express my thanks enough <33333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:37 am

I'll pray for both of you and you'll be on my thoughts. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:38 am

@Cody Thanks so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 am

*runs off and prays* wish him luck for me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:48 am

@Anya I will! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 am

I will pray for him and for you! I love you
*hugs tight*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 am

@Jasmine *hugs back* Thanks so much, it should be starting soon... I wish I was there with him so badly T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Guys, guess what......

HE PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE PASSED, HE PASSED, HE PASSED, HE PASSED!!!! *runs around and circles and jumps around* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!! 8D

Thank you all soooooo much for the prayers! ^-^ *group hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:26 pm

@ Cinderella Yay!!!!!!!! *hugs you* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:33 pm

@Cinderella Yayyy! Congratulations to him What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:26 pm

@ Cindy ahhhhhh CONGRATS GIRL *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 pm

He starts school on the 17th! *-* Then I'll be without him until maybe Christmas... Then he goes back and finishes in January. Then on his birthday in February, he'll be 21 so he'll hopefully get a job (been practically offered one already X3).

I'm so going to miss him Sad But I'll be able to visit (hopefully) on Sundays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...   

Back to top Go down

Okay, this has nothing to do with the RP, but...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: