Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just so you know... Muy Importante! I don't want Al to die.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

PostSubject: Just so you know... Muy Importante! I don't want Al to die.   Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:21 am

I already posted this in another location, but this is an easier spot to put it in. This week I wasn't super active, and I won't be the next 3 weeks. I'm working double shifts nearly every day, going from one job to the other, working 8am-11pm. It's killing me. -.- Which is why I haven't been online too much and I haven't been editing or anything! So please be patient with Aladdin, and I don't want you guys to think I'm slacking -.- I'll get on when I can, promise!

Toodles!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know... Muy Importante! I don't want Al to die.   Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 am

It would be kind of unfair of me to let you live only because you're my best friend xD But I couldn't live with myself if I killed you for such a stupid reason as work... Sad Dw, you have my word nothing will happen to him Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know... Muy Importante! I don't want Al to die.   Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:52 pm

Okay thank you Smile I felt it unfair that I won't be able to be online much, but I can't help it! Trust me, I don't want to work. -.- After this summer is over, I will have enough Jungle Book to last me a life time. I'll still try to get on when I can, promise!
Sorry, I feel horrible. T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know... Muy Importante! I don't want Al to die.   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 am

Okay, I'm officially leaving for Cando in a couple hours... I have no idea if I'll be able to use internet or not! I might not be on very much in the next couple weeks... bear with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just so you know... Muy Importante! I don't want Al to die.   

Back to top Go down

Just so you know... Muy Importante! I don't want Al to die.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: