Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Money, alcohol and charm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naveen

PostSubject: Money, alcohol and charm.   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 am

Fanfic: Naveen
Born rich is pain in the ass, not because I can have anything I want really easily or getting anything done for me at any minute but because everything surrounding me was fake. Not fake as in robots or anything, but the sensation was. I’m good looking prince charming and one and only son of my parents. So I get away with almost everything. My looks are to die for and my richness is to kill for.
But besides all these I always feel lonely, I felt empty inside me like something was missing. Love of course, but it was hard to find since no girl really shown any original attractiveness to me but my wealth and looks, no one ever asked me genuinely how I was doing, or if I need anything, because if I do, I can get it very easily. Well long story short I always look for true love.
One thing about me is that I LOVE to PARTY! I’m the life of the party, there isn’t one single club in my town that I didn’t visited yet, I tasted all kind of drinks and I have talked to all sorts of people. Some were visitor, some locals, some students, some illegal and some transvestites, but they were real. They had a happy life even though they didn’t have much wealth as me or anywhere near me. And I never revealed my true identity because if I did everyone would stand up to me and act all caring and tell me that my jokes are funny even though they aren’t and to be honest I liked being among the normal genuine people.
My childhood was filled with happiness so I have nothing to complain, but as I grew up all my friends seems fake, they were only my friend because of my money and power. Arrogance grew inside me pretty quick and my ego is double the size of yours. Why? Because I got money, I’m good looking and I don’t give a fuck about tomorrow. Party like there is no end.
Then again when the night ends and the day comes I feel lonely again, I look for that special someone. Maybe she’s somewhere in this world waiting for me and I have to find her. Anyway this one cursed night I went to a party and I was coming back, that’s when I realized I was being followed for a while. I turned around and before I could see anything or anyone I collapsed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Money, alcohol and charm.   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 am

ooc: OMG Welcome Naveen!!! Amazing!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Money, alcohol and charm.   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 am

ooc: Oh Thank you!!! Wow You are so enthusiastic in this hell hole Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Money, alcohol and charm.   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:29 am

Welcome in Hell dear, your fanfic is awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Money, alcohol and charm.   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

ooc: LOL welcome to Hell *sighs* sorry the irony :-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Money, alcohol and charm.   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 pm

ooc: lolol thank you ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money, alcohol and charm.   

Back to top Go down

Money, alcohol and charm.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1