Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alone in Room 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snow White

PostSubject: Alone in Room 9   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 am

Snow White woke up, feeling sore between her legs she cringed as she remembered how that man had just taken her virginity without any care for her. She stared down at her torn dress and whimpered when she saw fairly recent blood-stains, she looked around herself and wondered where she was. The cold started to seep in around her and Snow White winced as she tried to get into a sitting position, her bottom lip wobbled and she was glad for being alone. Her tears burst out of her and she wept in abandon, she didn't feel like restraining them.

[OOC, ok that was my first entry I am super excited to be on this forum! Anyway I hope that went well]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone in Room 9   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 am

(OoC: Welcome to the roleplay Snow! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Alone in Room 9   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 am

[OoC Thanks! Great to be here! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Alone in Room 9   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:27 am

As her sobs died down, she looked around herself she was still in a lot of pain from the physical trauma she had undergone in her lower regions. She bit her bottom lip as she wondered how she had arrived here, the last thing she remembered was being held down while the all too eager guard thrust into her. She was slightly grateful for passing out, she just wished she knew where she was. It didn't look like the dungeon's at home, which she was sure the guard would have taken her to afterward. She tried to get up and nearly collapsed at the effort, her legs felt weightless and unsure and Snow White grimaced.

[OoC Not exactly sure where to end that, hopefully it works anyway ciao! Question Smile ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Alone in Room 9   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:51 am

Snow White must have fallen asleep, because when she woke up there was a tray that held two slices of bread and a pitcher of water next to it. The tray was near the door,and Snow White crawled towards it she hadn't realized how hungry she was until she saw the bread. Her stomach growled loudly and Snow White eagerly reached for the food, upon touching the bread she realized that it was stale but Snow White didn't really care. She ate it as if it were the finest food at court, her hands reached for the pitcher and she drank greedily not caring that she probably looked like a pig. After drinking her fill, Snow White felt a little better and decided to investigate her surroundings, she noticed that there were three plain rocking chairs. As she slowly made her way towards them, she saw a book resting on one of the chairs. She felt a chill creep up her spine as she studied it, her hands reached for it and as soon as she held it she felt a little jolt as she saw the title. The Holy Bible, she felt the uneasy feeling surge her father had forbidden the works of all authors at their kingdom. Although she had seen paintings of books and she had been taught her letters by a tutor that had mysteriously disappeared after their lessons. She wondered why a bible would be in a prison, not to mention a king-sized bed that looked really uncomfortable. Against another wall was a t.v. lying on the floor next to it was a remote control and a picture. She got up and headed towards the picture, feeling queasy, her hands snagged the picture from off the floor and she gasped as she eyed the picture it was of Jesus. Of that she was sure, she had only seen a few depictions of him, but she was sure that it was Jesus what would a picture of Jesus be doing in here? she wondered...

Last edited by Snow White on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Alone in Room 9   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:29 pm

ooc: awww welcome snow and awwww i am so sorry i would love to know your story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Alone in Room 9   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:30 am

[Ooc Sorry for not answering sooner, thanks for making me feel welcome!]
Back to top Go down