Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HS Question xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

PostSubject: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:24 am

HS Question but:
Who's the Disney/Dreamworks/20thCenturyFox which correspond you the most? Your double?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 am

For me it'd be Ariel. I have kind of the same attitude as her sometimes..... >.> I feel the same way when it comes to romance/adventure AND I'm seperated from the man I love right now (Not for long thought!! Very Happy) Oh, not to mention that my room is cluttered with tons of junk that I think is really cool but most people would be like "Uhhhh, why do you have this?" I asked my Mom who she thought I was most like and she told me Ariel, too. Soo.... Yeah. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:30 am

I'd say Megara for me xD Simply because I'd do anything for the man I love, I have a similar way of thinking like her (sometimes I get in this "all humans are bad" state of mind Rolling Eyes Seeing all the druggies, psycopaths, selfish bastards, sluts etc. it's hard to think otherwise v.v'') and even though I try to come off strong, deep down I'm just a naive, romantic crybaby ^^''
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 am

I'd have to say Cinderella, cause she keeps standing up when something bad happens. Like for me it's kinda like, I have this medical problem which if I get too stressed or anxiety hits me I faint but, I feel comfortable to let ya'll know that ^^. Like whenever something bad happens to Cinderella she gets right back on her feet, standing tall and strong. Like after all the stuff I've been through, Bullying, Fainting, and Fake best friend I am still standing strong. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:38 am

I Choose Ariel or Anya because they are red headed. Ariel because i had some troubles in the past with my dad.. >,>
And anya because she kicks buts xD Sometimes i get so angry at those silly Bitches at my school... Still they act like stupid baby's... Ginger this Ginger that .. -,- But most of them are afraid of me. XD Once I argued with an girl (who thinks she is all that but isn't) And one of my bestfriends walked away with her and my friend told her that she should be afraid of me than the girl said she wasn't But my friend shouldn't tell me xD since than she acts very ncie xD okay off topic.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 am

@Poca
I have been bullied too but i don't let them walk over me. I kicked one guy so hard that he couldn't play vollyball for 1 week because of his knee xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:42 am

@Jasmine Niiiceee XD I wish I had the courage back then to kick one of my bullie's ass. But, since the whole school was against me I just let it pass me by XDDDD Though they did hear me curse them out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 am

@Poca Renvenge is always sweet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 am

@Jasmine Yes, yes it is Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:46 am

@Poca But you don't have the courage? Seriously fuck them y'know, And how come the whole school was against you??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 am

@Jasmine I choose Ariel or Anya too XD I'm not a red head, but I feel I'm like them both at times :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 am

@Jasmine I have the courage now but, back then I didn't want to get jumped. Though I did slap the girl who tried to push me into a chair that had been spitted on. Ooo all the girls got up and I just stared at them and then the teacher came in and I GOT YELLED AT FOR STANDING UP pfft. XD It was because they thought I was a lesbian, ugly, stupid little bitch and many more things. Like one of them tried to add me on facebook and I went apeshit on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 am

@Cindy Nice Very Happy we are twins Very Happy *high five*

@Poca WTF?! Crazy Teachers >,> I bitchslapped an guy once infront of all his friends xD I apoligized later. He told me that he just tried too look cool infront of his friends. xD too bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:58 am

@Jasmine haha NIIICEEE I slapped a guy for just annoying like he kept clapping in my face. *Fail Bully though XD* I got up and went WHACK! I told him sorry only for him to be punched in the face with him say, "Ugh, you are ugly get the F**ck away from me." I was pretty happy of myself but, after those two incidents by getting yelled at the Teachers for standing up, I just stopped. Then moved to another school and now I am in home school due to my fainting issue XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:05 am

@Poca I was bullied too when I went to public school, but I got out before it could get worse. In gym, one girl, who I had done NOTHING to or had even spoken to, when we were running around the gym, would always come up behind me and try to trip me. When I actually tripped, I told the gym teacher and the girl was like "No I didn't! She tripped on her own!" which was such a lie -_- I used to have fake friends too... but I was stupid so I forgave them and they would turn on me the next day :/ Buuuut I don't know any of them anymore and I am way past them when it comes to education, seeing as I started college at age 16 cheers

Though last month I was bullied at a theatre camp that I was a counselor of... It's a long horrible story, so I won't get into it. Most everyone here knows about it though... I'm sure it's still on this forum somewhere if you want to read it XD

@Jasmine My dad and I have argued a lot ever since I started really growing up. He actually wants me to stay a little girl forever Rolling Eyes We have our sweet moment though. People have used me too... So I guess that's how I'm like Ariel and Anya XD Anya was used, but she got back on her feet and kicked butt XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:07 am

@Poca Nice xD naw i don't have issues at school anymore. Once an guy called me Ginger i kicked him. The second time i didn't even notice he said that and he was all like: ''I am sorry don't kick me i didn't ment you'' xD God i sound like a bully myself xD noo i am very nice. As long as you don't go all bitchy and ginger at me xD

@Cindy You Shouldn't let others bully you, And same here My father went all: ''When you would grow up i hoped you would come and visit me more. And when you were younger..." Blablabla. My parents are divorced, But i am an motherschild Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 am

@Cinderella Oh dear..I'm sorry that happened, and if it's okay with you I will read about it. Congrats on College at 16 though. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 am

@Jasmine lol I'll make sure to stay on your good side. XD The same goes for me though, I'm nice until provoked XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:09 am

Oh man I like this question, I'd have to go with either Belle or Wendy! When I was younger I was always in my own dream world like Wendy, and I normally had a hard time concentrating in class. And Belle, mainly because I'm trying to get a Library Science degree so I can become a librarian! I love books, and I'm proud of it! study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 am

@Jasmine I don't let them bully me anymore, I actually quit the theatre camp so I could get away from the bullying. My parents are still together, but my dad just wanted my brother and I to stay kids forever :/ And now that I'm unofficially engaged, he's a bit distant and keeps going out of his was to call my brother, my boyfriend/fiance, and me "children" Rolling Eyes

@Poca Go ahead, I don't mind Smile Thanks Very Happy I'll be done with the college that I'm at next spring ^-^ I'm so happy to be getting done with it lol Had taken almost 4 years, but I'll be happy in the end *-* Would have gotten done sooner, if it weren't for the fact that when I started, they decided to limit dual-enrollment students to only 6 hours of classes a semester, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 am

@Cindy Muuuuuch better! It just sucks when parents act like that -,- Although i think it happens everywhere i guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:15 am

I would never have to imagine that one of my questions made such emulators xD
I love each of your explanations. Rapunzel, Ariel is a magnificent character, I likes hers way of seeing things the world, and yours also. Villain, my dear Ylva, you are a perfect Megara. Your boyfriend has of what to be proud. I often have the same thoughts as you, often. Pocahontas, Jasmine and Cindy, I am sorry. I hate the bullier. They're weaks which have no ethiques. Kick their ass, and make them eat their teeth Twisted Evil Cindy and Anya are two magnificent characters, and I like your explanations. Snow White, ooooh Wendy! This girl is wonderful! Your explanation is very cute, I like very much!

I love all your respond, you're awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 am

I've been bullied, yelled names at, gotten hit, gotten tripped, gotten thrown stuff at, gotten kicked, gotten slapped... so yeah... Razz It's not that I'm not strong enough to stand up for myself, it's just that I don't hurt people intentionally, by principals xD (Did I even spell that right? o.o.) I honestly never bothered with them though. I had fun knowing they were all failing every class imaginable while I was getting really good grades xD I went to their graduation party 'cause my brother is in their class, and even the teachers practically stood right up and said how much everyone had failed, and how much they hated them during their speeches, even though they tried to sugarcoat it xD It was so hard not to laugh out loud xD Oh well, this is probably also the reason why I sometimes see the world as "dark" and "evil" and humans as pathetic bastards... (how did you think I came up with this RP and the Villain character in the first place? Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:22 am

@Villain *hugs* That's just horrible Sad I'm sorry. Is it sad that I've finally learned not to trust people after this summer experience?? I've been so naive about people... It just makes me feel ashamed of myself...

The only people I can truly trust is my family and my boyfriend...

But I do love you, guys and I know it's silly, but I feel safe, because we have the shroud of the internet covering us, so it would be harder to hurt each other... right?

I don't know, I'm probably still naive about everything....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 am

@Eric YUS I KICK THEIR BUTS. make than scared gehghe ^^

@Villian Omg i didn't know that. Shocked *Huggs tight* That's Horrible! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:24 am

@Villain No wonder your a Villain in the roleplay O-O lol jk jk jk!!!!!! But, in serious I'm sorry that happened to you Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 am

It's fine really xD The last year has actually been (mostly) bully free Razz Besides, seeing as you all love this RP so much, I guess it was good for something xD Gave me a looooot of inspiration... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:28 am

-Stares at the evil face- Don't huurt meeh -cowers from the Villian- XDDD!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:29 am

@VIllain, I bet XD I remember that when my brother went to public school (he was bullied horribly D:) we would daydream about destroying the school or killing/tormenting the bullies at the school. Twisted Evil But when he was pulled out of public school, all of those bad thoughts went away XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 am

Ehm... Is it weird that I've rarely been bullied me whole life? I think maybe in middle school someone tried to make fun of me but my friend chewed them out. And I've never been bullied since... O.o
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 am

@Punz, That means you have made a very awesome friend if you weren't bullied after they chewed someone out. I hope you are never bullied *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 am

@Cinderella - Thanks! ^-^ I hope you never get bullied again. Tell them that I'll break the fourth wall and come through your computer and attack them. xD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 am

@Punz It means you were very lucky to have that friend with you ^^ I'm glad you didn't get bullied YOUR TOO SWEET~! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:38 am

@Poca - Awww, thanks! I'm sorry you got bullied. T.T It always makes me sad when I hear my friends are or have been bullied. Times like those make me wish I had a teleporter or something.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 am

@Punz D'aww, your such a sweetie I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:40 am

@ Cinderella, wow remind me never to get on your bad side! Jk, @Eric thanks for the comment hugs! I think everyone can be a victim of bullying at some point, when I was in elementary school I was ridiculed so bad my mom moved me to a different school. A few years later, shockingly enough, the kids apologized, it was difficult for me to accept that they were being sincere. However I won't forget the days when I would come home crying and wishing that I could die, I honestly thought the world didn't need me. I would never wish anyone to feel that way about themselves, and wow am I deviating or what? Sorry (ducks and hides) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 am

@Snow T-T Sad Snow that is horrible! -huggles- I can honestly feel your pain, before I even started to stand up I was doing the same thing, going home crying, wishing I would just die. -huggles- I'm soo sorry that happened to you though Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 am

@Pocahontas - Awww, thanks! *huggles*

@Eric - Just saw your post, thanks! ^-^ Did you answer the question, too? I didn't see but I suppose I might've missed your post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 am

@Pocahontas (accepts hugs!) Thanks! Yeah, those were dark days but somehow I pulled through, and I'm sorry that you went through that too! (Hugs you!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:49 am

@Snow -hugs back- ^^ I'm just happy we were able to push through it ^^ Though they ever try something again Twisted Evil Poca isn't going to be happy and will come over there and beat them up ^^ I love you

@Eric Just saw your post XDD I agree with you, Bullies are mostly either, Having trouble at home and are bringing it out on you, or they are just plain jealous ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 am

@Poca JEALOUSY! nothing more than that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 am

@Jasmine haha true, very true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 am

@Jasmine, jealous of my brain smarts (snorts) clown hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:15 am

ooc: I was bullied by a neighbor I had his name was Edwin just yeah and to top things off he came over all time to hang out with my brother it was awful but i have moved i am good now :-) and that was a long time ago and yeah public school sucked for me to ended up going to a private school best decision i ever done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:16 am

@Wendy - Whatt!? That jerk! We'll deal with him... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:19 am

@Wendy, that sucks that he was your neighbor and your brother's best friend that's like a double whammy! You know all that crap parents feed you that if a boy teases you it means he likes you, yeah that's crap! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:24 am

@Wendy That's awfull! I agree with Punz we should beat him xD
Seems like everyone has been bullied here >,>

@Snow white Lol xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 am

I will go with NAVEEN, coz we are same xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 am

Lol, You are the same person who played pheobus right? (Does this sound stupid...) Than you are Naveen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 am

@'pretty much everyone who have written in this thread so far'
I'm so sorry to hear that so many of you have been bullied. It must be horrible.
I have never really been bullied. Only by my friends. But that was 'sweet' bullying. Or at least I hope it was xD
But I hope it'll be better for all of you in the future *hugs*

And back to the real question. I usually use Cinderella and/or Alice to represent myself. I think I'm most like Alice when it comes to personality. Living in my own world, curious, annoying and such x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HS Question xD   

Back to top Go down

HS Question xD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: