Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette

PostSubject: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:44 pm

[ OOC: If Aurora's not on much atm then I thought you could use a TTW chat 8D Even if it's only with poor little Odette xD ]

Odette walked around the room, trailing her hand along the wall as she wondered where Jane had been moved to. She had been switched so suddenly she feared that she'd been sent to the basement for another one of the villains deadly games.

'Or maybe she's ..' she thought, stopping at one of the walls and knocking on it a few times.

'Jane! Jane, are you in there?!' she called out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Pocahontas looked at Odette, Who was Jane? And why was Odette yelling at the wall. She then figured out maybe, the walls weren't sound proofed. Still confused she kept silent, maybe Odette's friend would answer her.

[[OOC Didn't have much to say but, I hope that works XDD lol]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 pm

[OOC: Yes I could use a TTW... <3 Of course Odette's probably going to yell at me... :3 But hiding behind this wall will protect me xD
And I can talk to Pocahontas :DD *waves*]

Stumbling towards the wall Dimitri knocked against the wall. 'Hello?' he murmered.. the noise still stinging his head. His voice was croaky and he looked around the room for some water. Drinking it quickly he reanswered, now more loudly.
'Odette?' he answered, resting against the wall. 'Hello? Whats happened to Jane?'
He had no idea how long it had been since he'd last seen both of them in the basement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Aurora looked at the boy. Who is Odette and Jane? she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:17 am

[[OOC -waves- Ello! ^^]]

Pocahontas looked at the wall, hearing a man's voice, "Who is that?" she thought to herself. She got up slowly walking next to Odette, looking at the wall. She didn't know what to say, "I guess hello?" she asked herself but, he was talking to Odette it would be rude to interrupt. Pocahontas was still unsure who she could or couldn't talk to...

[[OOC Sorry if I have some improper Grammar just woke up hehee XDD Razz ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:57 am

[ OOC: Haha, it's a good thing Dim's not in slapping range right now xD jk I think she's calmed down a bit since the drama in the basement .. at least for now anyway :'3 ]

'Dimitri ..?' she said surprised, she didn't know why but she didn't expect him to be on the other side of the wall, 'I guess you haven't seen her recently then ..' she sighed and rubbed her temple with the back of her hand, 'Jane was here with me until a few hours ago, I was just worried about her that's all,' she realised this might sound a bit strange, considering how the last time they were all together they had been at each others throats.

She looked up again when she noticed Pocahontas by her side, 'but now I'm with Pocahontas, she's new here ..' Odette turned to her, 'you can say hi to him if you want, he's not exactly going to bite while he's behind this thing,' she laughed as she knocked lightly on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 am

Pocahontas laughed before she spoke, "Hey..Dimitri right?" she stood there, amazed they could talk to walls. Atleast something was good in this hell hole. Pocahontas looked at Odette, wondering if something happened between them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:11 am

[OOC: Dimitri, you doushebag! xD Imagine how bad Odette must feel knowing you were calling for Jane, but didn't spend a second thinking about Odette! You meanie! Evil or Very Mad ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:18 am

[OOC: Yeah I know.. I like getting him in trouble Very Happy
... But in his defence he will generally worry about Odette and Jane and he could hear Odette which means shes safe but couldn't hear Jane... :3 Ok Odette won't see it that way.. like I said he'll get shouted at sooner or later. Hes tired right now, hes bound to end up pissing people off Razz]

'I think I've been unconscious for a while.. obviously its been a while since...' He remembered the basement and what had happened there.. 'How's your arm?' he asked, moving around to get comfortable. His back had mostly healed over now but it still stung lightly.

'Pocahontas? Hello,' he said to the wall, not sure where to direct his voice to. 'Its not excatly ideal being new in a place like this' he sighed, 'but welcome to the funhouse' he said sarcastically.
'I'm roomed with a girl..' he looked over to Aurora, who was still upset. 'Her name's Aurora and I kind of just broke the news her ex-boyfriend is dead.. Remember Tulio?' he asked Odette.

He turned to Aurora.. 'Do you want to come over here?' He thought talking would put her mind off her loss.. maybe cheer her up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:51 am

[ OOC: Ah the yelling, the best part of the rp <33 xDD I think that if Dimitri ended up hurting Odette really badly in the future, however unintentionally, she'd end up doing something drastic just to make him feel extra guilty >8D Just 'cause that's what she was taught on the streets, her friends always told her that if someone hurt her then she should hit back 10 times as hard, and she might just put that into action later :'3 ]

'My arm ..? Oh, it's fine ..' she said awkwardly, without looking down at it. She hadn't seen her latest wound since she'd changed the bandages when she first arrived back into her room. The first wound she had given herself because of the villain, seemed to have healed up ok even in this place, so she figured it would be the same for the others.
'But forget about that, how's your back?' she asked, concern in her voice as she remembered the other injuries that were sustained on their last trip to the basement.

'Oh yeah .. well, ex or not, she must be devastated,' she closed her eyes for a moment, remembering the brief time she had spent with Tulio before he died, but the image of his death soon appeared and she had to open them again quickly, shaking her head of the bad memory.
She turned back to the wall, 'tell her that I met Tulio .. before the basement, he seemed like a good guy and I'm deeply sorry for her loss .. I hope she can get through this ..' Odette glared up at the cameras, '.. so much unnecessary pain, I hope the villain is proud of himself,' she said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 am

When Pocahontas heard Dimitri answer she was surprised, "I don't think it's ideal for anyone to be here." she hoped she didn't sound rude. She stopped when she heard him say another female's name, "Aurora?" Pocahontas asked, surprised there was another person on the other side of this wall.

She only stopped when he asked Odette about her arm as well. Pocahontas looked at Odette but, decided not to get into it. She then shivered when she heard another man had died here, "How many people did this Villain kill!?" She shouted out unknowingly.

[[OOC I'm scared to see Odette when she is angry xDD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:10 am

[OOC: Sooo you are plotting future emotional turmoil... why thank-you :3 Well give him your best shot >Very Happy I do love a bit of drama xD But for now I will try to keep Odette's feelings in mind.. trust me when/ if he hurts Odette it will be unintentional (well from Dim's POV, maybe not mine Twisted Evil) Though if you wanted to punish him the most and create the most guilt Odette would have to hurt herself :'( ... beat him up all you like but he'll probably just feel he deserved it :3 Anyways lets hope that for the near future at least Dimitri and Odette remain un-harmed xD]

'Glad to hear..' he replied, relieved she hadn't gotten it infected during their time in the basement.
He reached for his back, feeling the bandages. It still hurt slightly if he pressed against the wounds but in general they seemed to be better. 'Mostly healed by now...' he said, twisting to try and get a good look. 'But the bandages are still on.. so I can't really tell. I must have been unconscious for a while though if most of the damage has gone.'

He sighed looking over at Aurora. 'Apparently he cheated on her, but obviously shes still upset. She seems better now though.. I'll let her know..' he said, remembering what Odette had said. 'It might help keep her together.'

Hearing Pocahontas he nodded.. 'Yes this place is terrible for anyone. I'm not entirely sure how many people have been killed..' He thought back to the deaths he had seen. The boy at the Dinner Party, Tulio at the Card Game, the young girl on the tv screen.. maybe even more. By now even the deaths seemed to blur together. He wouldn't be suprised if that number was alot more. Maybe the people he had spoken to only a few days ago, or was it more, were now dead. 'But we have to keep positive..' he mumbled, even if he wasn't convinced himself.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 am

[ OOC: @Dimitri: Haha, I love how we keep causing more angst and pain for our characters :'3 I think in some twisted way if she got hurt, she wouldn't mind almost killing herself in the name of revenge *shakes fist in the air* >:3 *cough* lol, anyways .. xD I'll remember that for future confrontations Wink For now Odette will stay calm and non-suicidal :'3

@Pocahontas: She's not really that bad when she's angry >.<
OOC!Odette: I think Jane would beg to differ >.>
Though tbh you didn't really do a lot to her did you :3 A few spiteful words here and there .. it's not like you picked up the gun that was in the basement and shot her dead :/
OOC!Odette: Well maybe I would have been better off if I did >.>
Then what sort of fun would you be having now without all the misery and arguments? Hmm .. :3
OOC!Odette: Fun? Shocked
Ok, well I guess it's more fun for me Twisted Evil
OOC!Odette: *curls up into a ball and cries - forever alone* Sad
Oh hush, everything will work out eventually *pats Odette on the head*
OOC!Odette: *lays her head on her masters lap like a lost puppy*
*rocks her and sings to her until she falls asleep*
*Crawls back into reality* I have no idea where that came from, I think Odette has a mind of her own.. Shocked *cough* Excuse my insanity xD ]

'That's good .. and just think, there probably isn't a lot more the villain could do to you that would be as painful as what happened to you in the basement,' she said hopefully and laughed nervously at the wall. She knew that with the villain being as sick as he was, he could probably think of plenty of more painful ways to torture them .. and that's what scared her.

'He cheated?' she repeated, then laughed softly, 'I'm not sure I could be very sympathetic about that .. most of my clients were married, so I guess I'd be the one on the other side .. the homewrecker ..' she paused and turned around so her back was against the wall, 'I guess Jane would know more about Aurora's feelings than I would ..' she said as she thought back to Cale and how he had a family somewhere while they were together, she grew quiet for a while before staring at the ceiling and laughing again, 'though I can't say what I did wasn't fun ..'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:48 am

[OOC: You are bullying my poor Dimitri telling him about all the 'fun' you got up too! >.<
Haha, buuut its his fault... this is no time to feel jealous Dimitri!
Now you've got me talking to him too >.>
Yes Odette, stay non-suicidal.. we dont want a long chain of depression. If Odette kills herself then Dimitri will end up doing something stupid and feel pernamently depressed and piss off the Villain and then he might end up dead and then Jane will be all sad... see there will be consequences for your actions ! But that would be pretty successful revenge, as long as you actually live... gah now I'm predicting you attempt suicide, live, but Dimitri doesn't find out you survived and goes into emo-mode... *sighs* Oh the pain we put him through.]

'Yeah..' he said lightly, but he knew that the Villain could do a whole lot worse. He wasn't afraid of his own physical pain.. it was the pain the Villain could cause on others he cared about. He could just imagine some twisted way in which the Villain would torture him, but he daren't say it out loud. It was best not to give the Villain any ideas just yet.
'As long as you are doing ok' he said. 'We don't want another scare like in the basement...'

He felt a pang of annoyance when she talked about Jane, obviously thinking about her husband. But he quickly shook his head.. why should he have any right to be jealous? He had got her into that lifestyle... 'You didn't know all of them were married.. so you weren't intentionally hurting other people.. And you needed to money, right?' he said quickly, to reassure her he didn't judge her. Then equally as quickly he changed the subject: talking about her work just made him feel guilty, and anger towards her clients.

'So.. how long has it been since the basement? I'm trying to work out how long I've been out of it.. you said you were with Jane? How.. how was that?' He remembered the last time they were together hadn't been excatly peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:57 am

[[OOC @Odette Ooh okay XDD @Both of you XD Sorry for kinda late reply XDD was working on some stuff]]

"I just wish we didn't have to go through this." She told Dimitri. Pocahontas had to admit she was a bit scared, how could she not be scared? They were trapped, in a room with nothing but a bed and a armchair and, 'SINNERS!' on the walls.

Pocahontas didn't know who Tulio or Aurora was but, she felt bad that he had cheated on her. She bit her lip, looking at Odette then back at the wall. Waiting for their conversation to end before speaking, "How long have you and Aurora been here Dimitri?? Also please tell Aurora I'm sorry that had happened to her.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 am

'I don't know how long Aurora's been here.. but me, well its been months. I'm not sure how many but its definately been a long time. Maybe 6 months? A little bit less? You can't really tell in here.. Aurora's probably been here longer than you... she was definately in the folder and you weren't..'

He tried to think back to the faces in there.. his eyes searched around the room. Maybe if everyone had been given one then there would still be one left in here...

'I wonder if everyones still alive..' he said, thinking back to the names in the folder.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 am

"Wow..I'm sorry you've been here that long. What is up with this Villain? Why is he kidnapping us?" She asked. What was the purpose? For his own gain? Did he have a shitty childhood and is making us pay for it? She started to feel frustrated, looking around the room she saw a camera. "HE'S WATCHING US!?" she screamed in her head, "I can see he is watching us." She spoke instead of screaming, staring at the camera with hatred in her eyes. This was a game, a game for this sick bastard...

[[OOC Imma get it for that last line o-o XDD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 am

'Don't get me started on him...' he said bitterly. 'But I've learned getting pissed off just wastes energy and gets you in trouble.' He sighed.. 'after the last of the Villain's games I'd rather he leave me alone for a while...'

'I'm assuming the current excuse hes giving is that we have sinned and therefore are being punished. But he probably doesn't have a decent excuse, hes just twisted' he said, anger in his voice as he turned and looked at the cameras. He was too tired to start shouting, but he was clearly frustrated.

'There was a folder given out- it had our names and sins. It was before you came as you weren't in it. And there were some stupid sins... 'stupidity' and 'ignorance' for one. I mean thats no reason to do... well..' he looked around the room.. 'to do this to someone. I guess you've sinned, and thats why you are here, but it could be anything- you might just have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.' He shrugged his shoulders.. 'But ultimately its a game.. I've learned he just wants to play with us. Now my advice: be as entertaining as it can get, and then he'll be less likely to get bored with you. Not that being entertaining is necessarily a good thing' he said, remembering his back being whipped.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:56 am

Pocahontas kept staring at the camera, looking back at the wall when Dimitri answered her, "Well I don't wanna get in trouble with him, especially if he murders." she sighed. When Dimitri started to talk about sins she looked down, ready to admit maybe why she was here, "I think I might be here for being a hired Assassin." She felt Odette's stare. Pocahontas wasn't ashamed of her job. She stood there, putting her hand on the wall, "I've killed for four years...met one of my greatest friends from it." She smiled at the wall, remembering the memories, "I'm not ashamed if that is my sin." she smiled even more, almost smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:06 am

'Oh there seem to be alot of you in this place..' he said. 'I met a guy named Eric.. know him? When I first found out what he did I got kind of defensive.. but he wasn't going to hurt anyone.. I know hes a nice guy now. So no, I'm not going to judge you. At least its your job... kind of makes it better than just plain murder.'
It seemed strange how he was now used to talking to killers. But everyone was the same in this place- it was them against him.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 am

Pocahontas shivered when hearing Eric's name, "Yes, yes I know him. He's one of my best friends. Though, we did loose contact a year ago..for certain re-reasons." She hesitated at the end. She shook her head and went back to normal, "He's a sweet guy but, I can understand why you would get defensive." Pocahontas smiled, it was perfectly natural for people to act the way they did when they find out someone is a hired assassin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:21 am

'Well he seemed fine when I last saw him... it was in the basement where the Villain was playing another one of his games. But he wasn't badly hurt.. though I haven't seen him since.'

He smiled.. 'he seemed like a nice guy, as do you.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 am

Pocahontas smiled, hearing he was the last to see Eric. And that he was okay when Dimitri last saw him.. She felt herself blush a little bit, hearing Dimitri say she sounded nice, "Thank you and If I may ask, why were you two down there?"

[[OOC Bad Pocahontas no blushing D<! He has Jane! ^^ XD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 am

[ OOC: Am I? .. >8D It's oddly fun talking with your chara, isn't it? xD I hope to keep her alive for as long as possible so a non fatal suicide attempt would be awesome x3 That sounds like an epic idea Shocked Like when Dim saw Jane and Phoebus on the TV but it cut out before he could tell if anything really happened, it could be the same thing if Odette tried commit suicide, so he ends up thinking the worst - and then we thoroughly torture him for another day xD Now off to make him feel even worse about himself Cool Though you know I love him really Very Happy <33 ]

Odette started laughing again, was he trying to defend what she did?
'Didn't I?' she said thinking back to her old clients, 'even after I found out, I didn't stop .. I couldn't .. like you said they payed me for my services and, well, they were kind to me .. though what can you really say about a married, middle aged man's kindness, especially when they're going out at night to fancy hotels to see me.'

'I don't know, weeks, months ..' she said and sighed, 'you know the days all blur together in here ..'

Odette thought back to her time with Jane, 'we had a rough start .. but we ended up talking, about her son .. and about Cale ..' she paused and stayed silent for a moment before adding, 'we weren't fighting, which is a start right?'

Last edited by Odette on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 am

[[@Odette Aww ^^ @keeping pocahontas alive part. annnd o-o poor Dimitri XDD Though if Odette does do that, Pocahontas is going to freaaak~!!! lol]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Aurora listened to their talk. She didn't say anything cause she didn't know what to say. She just listened and watched Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:41 am

'Um.. we were playing one of the Villains games. He put us in pairs and we had to follow his orders or our partner died.. Eric was with a girl called Anya? .. I think that was it. I was with Odette.. Its where we both got our injuries from. Like I said, the Villain likes to play with us for his own amusement.'

He sighed as he listened to Odette. 'Yes not fighting is an improvement..' he replied, remembering how Jane had stabbed Odette.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:50 am

"Anya?" Pocahontas thought to herself, "Is she is girlfriend now?" She smiled abit, it wasn't unusual if he was with someone now. After all they hadn't seen each for a year, it was perfectly normal but, she was a little bit hurt deep down. After all her feelings of love for him, vanished with the last and first kiss she gave him. Shaking her head, she lifted her head up, "So this is a game for him. Ugh, can't believe this! We aren't his toys.." She spoke, Pocahontas was frustrated..

[[OOC Good morning XDD I would like to say if I messed up on Grammar I'm sorry D: I just woke up xDD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:04 am

[OOC: Ah sorry to break the news to Pocahontas D: Its nearly 5pm here but good morning to yooou xD]

'Excatly..' he said, glaring at the camera focused on him. 'Its better to be in these rooms if you ask me, even if the food is terrible.' He smiled weakly.
'So- Pocahontas.... if you don't mind me asking, how did you become an assassin?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:10 am

[[OOC its quite alright, it's better for her to know it now then find out even more a shocking way; to see them kiss XDD]]

Pocahontas stared at the wall, he wanted to know how she became an Assassin? She smiled as she prepared herself, "Well four years ago, my village and my family were attacked..The strangers killed my mother and my brother...After the whole ordeal I had nothing but hatred, I wanted to kill the bastards who killed them. I decided to become one then and there, revenging anyone whose loved one was killed. And when I finally found the bastards that killed my mother and my brother, I killed them." Her voice was calm, she was proud of avenging her mother and brother...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 am

He nodded slowly, taking the time to proccess what she had said. 'I'm sorry about your family' he said. He knew what it felt like to want revenge, but he had never been in a situation like hers to ever need to avenge someone. Well, he had tried to beat up Korso, but that had failed miserably...
'I guess the Villain would say something along the lines of your sin is wrath... he seems to be the judgemental kind- he'd probably see any form of killing as murder.' He sighed. Would he do the same if someone hurt someone he loved? Or if he had the chance to kill the Villain himself? He thought about it and eventually decided he would.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:34 am

Pocahontas smiled, "It's okay but, thank you.." She listened to what her sin might be, "If its wrath then I'm fine with it. I'm not really ashamed of my job or what I do..It's just how I was raised." She laughed softly, never once was she ashamed of herself. And for her sake, she wasn't going to start feeling ashamed.

[[OOC You are really interesting to rp with ^^

Again sorry for any improper grammar marks...still dead tired XDD was up until 2:00 due to my Pocahontas's past video..]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 am

[OOC: Don't worry- I'm not really checking xD I've probably made many mistakes on this forum too Razz
Thank-you :33 You too ^-^ I'm not sure if i've seen your video yet... *goes off to check youtube*]

'Yeah well mine is sloth... whatever that is supposed to mean....I'd rather be in here for anger than just being lazy' he said with a slight laugh. 'Anyways who cares what the Villain thinks, right?' He sat up straight. 'Just because hes locked us in here doesn't mean we have to pay attention to what he says.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:06 am

Pocahontas laughed, "Yeah who cares? Like labeling is going to hurt us?" She couldn't help BUT to laugh, "To be honest, I'm not afraid of him until he gives me a reason to be. The only thing I AM scared of, is being here. I'm worried about my father.." her smile slowly vanished when she thought about her father...

[[OOC I am probably going to get it for saying Pocahontas isn't afraid of the Villain XDD annnd just incase my name on there is Vulpeproductions ^^ Just incase you didn't know XDD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 am

'Oh, so you've still got family looking out for you?' He thought back to his parents, who wouldn't even know he was gone. Which was his fault really, seeing as he never bothered to get in contact again. 'At least you'll have someone searching for you...'

He paused in thought for a moment. 'I suppose I'm not really scared.. I mean if I die, I die. But it does scare me that nothings happened to stop him, that no one out there seems to have noticed. I mean wherever we are, its big. And obviously abandoned. Theres a dining room, and the basements pretty big, and then theres all these rooms, maybe even more. You'd think someone would wonder what could be going on in here?' He brushed his fingers through his hair, which was messy where he had been lying on the floor for so long.. 'And I'm scared that he sees no difference between kids, pregnant women and murderers.. anyone in here is treated the same...' He hoped he didn't offend her when he said murderers.. but it was true that the Villain didn't seem to care what the crime was. People like Aurora, Cinderella and Jane seemed to the victims rather than the other way round, but that didn't mean they weren't trapped in here just the same.

[OOC: I'm sure Pocahontas will be able to handle the Villain xD Shes tough.. (er than Dimitri)]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 am

"My father's getting old, I take care of him. He's the leader of our village. I just hope the Villain keeps him out of this." There was deep sorrow in her voice. Pocahontas listened to what Dimitri had to say, not being offended when he said murderers. She only spoke when he was done talking, "I really think there is something behind this Villain, something must have happened in the past. Maybe if we are here for our sins..." A thought came in mind, "Maybe he did the sins we are accused of.." Pocahontas was thinking this thoroughly she didn't have wisdom in her village for nothing...

[[OOC Ehh I don't know if how she is going to react. Just hope she doesn't get to meet him XDD. Knowing the Villain he might do something evil.]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:39 am

[OOC: Well Dimitri only met him at the Dinner Party when he was pretending to be Jack... apart from that the only people who've met him as the Villain have normally slept with him soon after >.> You'll find out sooner or later anyways ^^]

'He seems to know everything about everyone... I keep trying to think back to see if theres any clues as to who he is.. If he knows all this stuff about me I thought that surely I must have met him once.. even if I didn't notice him. Maybe its the same with everyone here...? I mean everyone seems to be connected- you and Eric. Me and Odette.. Jane knew Odette too.. And Esme said Eric was her brother.' He sighed.. 'My old roommate Phoebus said he saw him.. but not really enough to get a good idea of what he looks like. What about you? Did you see anything?'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 am

Pocahontas thought about it, "Now that I think about it. There was always this man who seemed to appear almost everywhere I went, after me and Eric parted..But, I don't remember what he looked like.." She shivered, talking like that about the man made him seem like a stalker, "That's just weird, it's like we were on a list.." She shivered, looking back at the camera, "And he keeps on watching to learn more about us..."

[[OOC Pfftt it'll take a good bit to get Pocahontas to sleep with a man she doesn't know about. XDD I've read this roleplay since it's started sooo I know what's going on XDD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 am

[OOC: Ooh ok Very Happy I wasn't sure how much you had read Razz]

Dimitri shrugged.. 'Its just a theory. Even if he met me it wouldn't explain how he knew about the stuff that happened to me when I was a kid.. and we come from all over the place. But maybe he was there at some point... But I don't know.'

Dimitri didn't like the idea of someone following his whole life.. looking at the camera he missed his privacy, but now he wondered if he ever had that in the first place. Maybe at his work? And the Villain must have known he had a habit of getting drunk, if thats how he ended up getting captured. He doubted it was just chance that the Villain had come across him hungover.

'Its strange thinking about how much he must know.. but when I was knocked out I was caught by suprise and hit from behind. I never saw a face... I think your father must be safe though' he said reassuringly. 'He wants to punish you, not him.' Then again, the Villain took Cody to punish Jane, he thought to himself. He shook his head.. He was trying to make Pocahontas feel better rather than worse.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 am

"I hope, If he even dares to touch my father.." Her hands went into fist almost in a instant, still staring at the Camera to make sure he had heard her and saw the seriousness in her face. She knew that doing that wasn't smart but, she had to make sure to get her point through the camera..

"Its kinda weird he knew stuff about your childhood.." Looking back to the wall, "I wonder how much he knows about me.." She laughed abit, "It'd be funny to hear my childhood stories coming from that man." Pocahontas was brave, but she knew she couldn't be too brave, putting on just a smiled calmed her down..

[[OOC lol I'm a fan XDD NOW IM HERE -jumps up and down-]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:11 am

[OOC: Haha then YAY XD]

'I just imagine all these giant files about us..' He pictured the Villain sitting in front of screens like the ones used for security cameras, and pages and pages on everyone in here. 'But I'm just assuming. I mean if not then people like Eric and Odette being here is a huge cooincidence for you and me.' He smiled. 'Like I said, for now we've got to survive and just try and work our way out of it all..'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:15 am

"You are completely right, Dimitri. We have to work our hardest to stay alive. The only thing that is the last thing on my wonder list is; Why are the people we use to know here??" Pocahontas looked at the wall, smiling she was having a nice conversation. Something she thought was a fairy tale in here, "Thank you for being kind." her voice showed that she was smiling..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:27 am

'That I have no answer for..' He sat back and thought for a second. 'Further punishment, maybe?' he said. That certainly would explain why Odette had come back into his life. He only further reminded him of his mistakes, and knowing she was trapped in here too was just as bad as being trapped himself. The Villain was certainly very good at making people suffer, he thought grimly. Maybe it was the same for Pocahontas and Eric?

He smiled back when Pocahontas thanked him. 'No problem.. its the least we can do stuck in here.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:33 am

Pocahontas lifted her hand,putting it on the wall, "Well I just hope he doesn't touch Eric or his...girlfriend." She had to take a breathe before saying the last word. She remembered back then; SHE wanted to be with Eric he had made her feel so safe a secure, that when it was time to part she couldn't stop the tears. Pocahontas was grateful to Eric though, wanting to keep her safe he told her she had to leave, "Eric..please be safe.." She whispered low enough so only herself could hear.

[[OOC Okay I made that sad Sad ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:43 am

[OOC: Ahh poor Pocahontas D':]

'Well I don't know if its his girlfriend..' He thought back to the games. 'But he does seem to care for her..'
He could sense that there had been something between her and Eric. 'Don't worry- last time we met he seemed perfectly well' he said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 am

[[OOC I know Sad ]]

Pocahontas laughed a bit, knowing a bit that Anya was most likely his girlfriend. She knew him and if he cared for her.."That means he found someone else.." she whispered to where only Odette could probably hear. She laughed at herself, why was she upset? She had gotten rid of all her feelings for him when they said goodbye. Was it because she was hearing about him again? Was it the memories coming back? She knew she shouldn't be worrying about if he had another girl. Pocahontas knew she had to be happy for him and she was but, why was this hurting her? She thought of him like a brother and a best friend even closer than that but, not the love she once had for him, "Thank you for reassuring me he is quite alright." She was smiling, like a mask had been put back on..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:36 am

'Well we don't want you worrying unneccessarily.. sooner or later you'll probably meet up with him. The Villain gets bored with our room mates sooner or later and then we change around..' He looked around his room. It was nice- it had beds which was an added bonus by comparison to his first room.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 am

"Thank you and That's good to know that he switches us around to meet people." She looked around her room, seeing a bed, and a armchair. Two very comfortable things..

[[OOC this was a nice convo between them I am impressed!! XDD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:13 am

'Hmm thats not always a good thing' he said, thinking back to Phoebus when he tried to rape Jane. 'But in general the people are nice.'

[OOC: *high-fives* Need to go now though D: Well off the forum for a bit as I actually have some work to do Razz Will be back later!]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:15 am

[[OOC okie dokie ^^ i'm patient ^^]]

Pocahontas was confused, "It wasn't good sometimes?" she thought to herself, "Why is that?" She knew she would regret asking that..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   

Back to top Go down

Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: