Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 am

(OOC: I can tell Pocahontas isn't going to like Anya very much if they do meet O_O )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 am

[[OOC @Anya she isn't going to be like RAWRG I HATE YOU she is probably just going to put on like I guess a brave face so she wouldn't offend Anya. But, most likely she'll probably be just standing there with a weak smile XDD She won't hate her trust me ^^..(Likes AnyaXEric personally...but...Pocahontas is like..thinking he forgot about her XDD XDD) ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 am

'Well we're all in here for all sorts of reasons... but there was a guy called Phoebus and he was a rapist.' Dimitri found himself getting angry at him just remembering it. 'But I think he had a split personality disorder.. anyways you imagine what it would be like being roomed with him. Its already happened with a few people.. and its not excatly easy to defend yourself when you are trapped in a small room. He was my roommate and generally he was ok- but if you're a woman its a complete different story.'
He wondered who was Phoebus' roommate now.. and if they were getting the same treatment as Jane had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 am

[[OOC welcome back? 8D?]]

Pocahontas shivered, "Is he..gone??" She asked, not liking that there was or is a rapist in this place. She had dealt with a rapist before...She shook her head looking at the wall again. So many things she was learning. Pocahontas turned around and looked at the camera, wondering if the Villain was watching right now. What was he going to do with her? What was he going to do with everyone?? She wanted to walk to the camera but, Pocahontas resisted the urge. Not wanting to be tortured..

[[OOC Even though tomorrow she will be >_> buuut, she doesn't know that XDD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:19 am

'I don't know.. I haven't seen him since he was my room mate... thats the thing with changing rooms. Unless you can hear each through the walls theres no way of knowing whose safe and whose not.' If he thought about it too much he'd just worry himself. Instead he walked around, looking for the folder. 'If you search your room there might still be a folder in there... with all the past prisoners in. Since you are here I guess one of thems dead now.. unless there are more rooms. That will show you what Phoebus looks like, so if you meet him you are prepared. Eric's in there too, and me so you get to see my face' he said, smiling.

[OOC: Thought the folder might give you something to look at.. sitting around staring at a wall might get boring ^^

Sorry I'm still kind of on and off xD But I'll reply as quick as I can.. until I sleep that is Razz

Yep branding time 8D I wonder what rank we'll both be.. whether you and Odette can boss me around or not xD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 am

[[OOC I'm totally wandering since I'm new?? XDD I already have the idea for my video imma do tomorrow XDD annd okie dokie thank you ]]

"Okay, I'll try to find it." She nodded, "I guess talk to Odette while I find it..Thank you." She started to get up, looking for a folder. She walked around the room until she noticed it, picking it up as she sat down. Pocahontas read through it noticing Eric, Anya, Dimitri and Odette's names with the pictures by them. She stopped when she saw Pheobus she read all five of theirs sin. Amazed that the Villain had enough time to EVEN label them. She bit her lip, looking at the camera. Pocahontas continued to read the rest of the sins other people were labeled for, "How dare he treat us like this for our sins. He isn't GOD! He isn't JESUS. Who the hell does he think he is." Pocahontas kept her thoughts to herself...She promised to herself she wouldn't get herself hurt until she met more people and especially Eric..

[[If Poca is higher than Dimitri.. muahahahaha..oooh if she is..lol jk jk ^^]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 am

[ OOC: Looks like I've missed a lot xD Time for Odette to leap back into the conversation 8D ]

Odette sat in silence with her eyes closed, only half listening to their conversation. She opened them only when they mentioned the folder and Pocahontas stood up.

'I guess we're more similar than I realised .. of course they actually knew about their feelings for each other before ..' Odette sighed and watched Pocahontas search for the folder for a minute before continuing, 'loving someone you considered your best friend, having no contact for years and finding them again ..' she paused, choking back a sob and closing her eyes to stop herself from crying again, '.. finding them again, only to see them with someone else ..'

She felt the tears fall and tried, unsuccessfully to muffle her sobs.

'Why do I keep crying whenever I think about ..' she thought, only to be interrupted by the little voice in her head.

'Because you care too much. Stop caring .. become numb again like when you were a child. Or better yet, stop living .. only then will all the pain go away ..'

Odette sat still, she'd often wondered if doing that would be the best solution for her problems .. especially now that she was in this place. But then she thought that maybe, in some twisted way, she enjoyed her pain .. after all, her pain had been the only constant thing in her life.

[ OOC: I think that little voice will be the cause of Odette's future almost suicide x'3 ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 pm

[[OOC NO! NO ODETTE SUICIDE!! D: ]]

Pocahontas heard Odette's sobs, looking away from the folder to look at her. Not hearing what she was saying before, "Odette? Are you okay?" She was worried about her, she seemed so broken. Pocahontas looked at the camera, she could feel a stare which made her move her head away fast, looking back to Odette.

[[Didn't have much to say XDD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 pm

She looked a little bit worried on the wall. She didn't like the sound of that question. Like if someone was hurt or ill or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 am

[OOC: I'm going to assume Odette said that too quietly for Dimitri to hear while hes looking for the folder.. don't want to depress him too early xD]

'Found it!' he said, bringing the folder back to the wall. He had already looked at this book before, but there was really not much more to do in here. He flicked through the pages once more, stopping for a moment at Aurora's page.
Sin: Murder
He looked over at his room mate and turned the page quickly, wondering who she must have killed.

'Is everything ok over there?' he said, noticing how quiet it had got.
Back to top Go down
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 am

[ OOC: Lol ok we won't depress him too much .. we'll save that for the tattoo task later xD jkjk Razz Btw, I'm writing this on my iPad, which is so awkward to type on so excuse any mistakes that I might make x3 ]

Odette jumped when Pocahontas started talking to her.

She laughed bitterly, 'I don't think I've ever really been ok ..' she murmured, thinking back to what the voice had said moments before.

When she heard Dimitri's voice she tried to put on a smile as she said, 'everything's .. fine ..' although she tried to cover her mouth with her hand, she knew that they could still hear her voice break as another sob escaped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 am

Aurora saw the look Dimitri looked at her with but didn't think much about it. She thought more about the girls behind the walls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:41 am

[OOC: Well I'll see you guys at the Branding Task ^^
I'll respond after thats over Smile]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]   

Back to top Go down

Through The Wall w/ Room 3 [ Odette & Pocahontas ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 2-