Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

PostSubject: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:08 am

Cinderella nodded as John told her about the person not eating properly as he gave her the red apples. She followed him out the door as fast as she could. When he pleaded with her, her suspicion was confirmed.

"I'll do what I can, John." She said, promising only what she could do. She walked into the room.

Her eyebrows went up when she saw Sinbad, but once her gaze went to the frail looking young women beside him, she ran to her.

"Are you all right? Here, I have some medicine, tell me exactly what's wrong, please."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 am

Sinbad looked up when he heard the door.
"Oh no, not you," he said disappointed when he saw Cinderella. He was about to continue his complain, but then he saw the first aid kit. Was she there to help Meg?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 am

She resisted an urge to roll her eyes as she felt Meg's forehead.

"Okay, you are really burning up." She said, as she turned to the first aid-kit. She pulled out a bottle of pills. She read them quickly before taking two out. "Here, these should help bring the fever down. You're going to need to eat something, though." She said, bringing out an apple that John gave her.

She grabbed the water and handed to Meg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 am

When the door opened, she raised her glance just to see, in the door's corner, the figure of Cinderella: the woman that spent her time with John during the dinner party, the woman with who John talked only a few days before, the woman that he was having a dinner with... the woman that he prefered to her... She... she was even the SInbad's ex wife... she was the woman that, in Meg's mind, was everything that she had never been... and never would be... she could do anything but stare at her, speachless...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:25 am

Sinbad looked at Cinderella while she took care of Meg.
"Thank you," he mumbled tense. "... for helping her."
A part of him really just wanted Cinderella to disappear. Walk away again. But she would be much better at helping Meg than himself. So he did his best not to start a fight. At least not right now. That wasn't what Meg needed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:27 am

Cinderella glanced over at Sinbad and gave him a nod.

She put the pills in Meg's hands and looked her in the eyes.

"Please, take these. You're only going to get worse if you don't." She said, pleading.

Cinderella knew who the woman was...

Well, to an extent.

She recognized her from the dinner party, the woman John had thrown Sinbad across the room for and had a fist fight with...

The woman that he would always go to whenever they were alone for any length of time...

Even though she was pale and looked beyond exhausted, Cinderella could see why John would love her...

"He still loves you..." She whispered, unexpectedly, surprising herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:33 am

Meg stared at the apple for a short while: it was so mean to him do it... what had it to be? A sort of subliminal message? She had to fight with herself to don't cry, but at last she succeeded.
When she put the pills in her hand she look at them for a second, then, with anger, she launghed them away.
"I'm fine, i don't need your help. Now go away."
She was rude, and differently from she had done with SInbad, this time she really ment to be.
When she whispered her the last phrase, she opened wide her eyes: so she knew who she was... and what had told her John? However wasn't important, listen it to her lips wasn't right... if he still loved her, he had to tell it...
she bit her lips looking elsewhere
"Go away..." she repeated in an hurted whisper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 am

ooc: if you're agree we can have a turnation, in this way rp will be really simpler, when the people are more than 2 it becames every time more difficult Razz
so, now it would be Sinbad's turn, then Cindy, then me, and then afresh Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:36 am

{OOC: I can deal with that XD Okay, Sinbad, YOU'RE UP!}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 am

[OOC: I'm just saying that if any of you ever make a video of this (I can't, too busy, sorry D: I would if I could D:) then Ariel (in the movie The Little Mermaid) whispers "Just go away," while she's crying after Triton destroys her statue of Eric. That could be a perfect voiceover xD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 am

{OOC: @Villain I'm actually using that in my CindyxVillain video Pretty Girl (which I have yet to finished D'X)}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:51 am

{OOC: I see that I lost my internet connection at a really bad time xD But hopefully it will work from now on. }

Sinbad looked at the two girls. Were they talking about John? That must be it.
"Meg, you really should take those pills," he said in an almost begging voice.
"If they help... then it doesn't matter who they are from."
- even if they are from her.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 am

[OOC: In my head, it's all about Cindy and Meg, and Sinbad is just a clumsy guy on the side who no one cares about and who has no idea of what to do xD Sorry, but it's just awkward when a guy comes between two girls who hate eachother xD (Even though Cindy doesn't HATE Meg exactly Rolling Eyes )]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 am

"Please listen to Sinbad. You need to take these." Cinderella said as she got two more pills out.

"I get that you don't like me. But, please, you can't let yourself get worse." She pleaded.

{OOC: @Villain XD I know what you mean, lol ANd no, Cindy really has no reason to hate Meg. :3 XD}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:59 am

{ OOC: @Villain I feel the same way. And it doesn't help that it is his whore and ex-wife. I just hope Meg will take the help she gets. }
Back to top Go down
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:06 am

"Shut up, you! It's none of your business!" barked angrily against Sinbad, then she turned again toward Cindy, with a glance full of hate: she hated her just because she existed, just because she was really trying to be kind and to help her, just because she was there, next to her, to show better to herself how miserable she was. Why had to exist those kind of people? Why had she to meet her? She couldn't blame Cindy to be better then her, nor John to wanna stay with her. But, at least, she could hate her with all her will.
WIth a lot of fatigue, she raised, "that 'i don't like you', it's just too little. My health it's my business, not yours. I won't take anything. Go away." then, leaning on the wall, she tried to walk toward the bathroom.

ooc: @Cindy: sorry girl, Meg can be son mean... Evil or Very Mad
...wanna see her feeling worse? I can avenge you! Twisted Evil

ooc: @SInbad: aww, poor lovely boy XD it's really a weird situation Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 am

Sinbad sat and stared at Meg. She really didn't want Cinderella's help.
Sinbad didn't know what to do. Meg wouldn't even listen to him, either. Why did she have to be so.... annoying. She could at least take the medicine.
And why did Cinderella have to be so stupid and make Meg hate her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:18 am

{OOC: Stupid?! >.<}

Cinderella stood up. "Fine, you hate me! I get it! I'd hate me too if it was the other way around. He's only with me because of the baby, okay? Do you really think he loves me? He's lied to me from the start, so I know that he doesn't."

She grabbed Meg's wrist gently. "He loves you, Meg. He wouldn't have sent you any help if he didn't. Just please, for the love of God, take the pills! You can't even walk. Just let me help you. Please?"

{OOC: Okay, now she knows about the baby o.o Uh oh... And NO! I don't want you to avenge Cindy! No}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:20 am

{OOC: Yeah, I decided to blame Cindy. My motto is: Always blame Cindy, even if it isn't her fault. Sorry xD }
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:32 am

{OOC: You're just a jerk, Sinny >.<}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:33 am

Baby? Meg stared at her confused: she was... pregnant? At this idea she felt a strong dizziness. Pregnant... so John was becoming father... John... the idea that she could never offer to him something similar hurted her.
But why Cindy was continuing to repeat that he loved her? If that was true, she hadn't to be in that room... and she was... And if he really loved her... he wouldn't send her away...
"If you still wanna have the baby, it's better that you let me go."
she said in a low, angry voice, looking at her belly with the evident intention to punch her there: she was really weak, but she could still try to do it...

ooc: yeah, now Meg knows... and SInbad knows as well Rolling Eyes
however, if you change your mind about the revenge, let me know Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:47 am

"Wait.... What?" he exclaimed as he stood up.
"You're pregnant? What the fuck. How can you be so... so... stupid," he said in an angry voice.
"Seriously Cinderella. What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 am

{OOC: O.O Don't hurt the baby! D: That's just mean! And um, bad timing, but my bf is here XP}

Cinderella let go of her wrist is shock. When Sinbad spoke, she turned to him with anger in her eyes.

"Excuse me? I'm the stupid one?? You can have sex with any girl you want, but I can't?? I didn't even know he was the villain at the time! He introduced himself to me as "Jack" and treated me with a lot more respect then you ever did. He tempted me, and I took it, because A) I didn't love you, so I really doubt God thinks we're actually married, B) I've always been the "good wife" who hardly left the house and kept it nice and cooked you dinner and never had a real chance to have fun, and C) I thought he was cute and charming, so I went for it. He acted like a prisoner. I fell for it and for him, okay? It's not my fault that when he kidnapped me that he didn't grab the birth control pills or when we had sex he didn't using a stupid condom!"

She turned to Meg. "And you, I have done nothing to you, I've only ever tried to help you! Go ahead and be mad at me, but don't threaten my baby! If John hadn't of come in when I tried to drown myself, neither of us would be here! You would be back in his room, in his arms. I'm sorry that he came in and saved me, okay?!" She shouted, before turning back to Sinbad. "You can call me stupid for trying to drown myself, but ONLY for that!!"

{OOC: Okay, I'll be back on later, bye, guys X3 Oh and if you want Meg to have a coughing fit, go right ahead XDD (I'm being evil now, NO ONE THREATENS MY IMAGINARY UNBORN CHILD!!) Evil or Very Mad}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:17 am

{OOC: Well, I'm back XD My bf just left, but no one has posted anything since I left >.>}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:28 am

Meg stared at her while she shouted against Sinbad and against her: she was pale and obviously sick, but she was still trying to be proudly on her feet and she was still looking at the woman with hate. Silly, maybe: because... actually she didn't hate HER, she hate just what she rapresented, what she was for her. But when she said that she was sorry for the fact that John saved her, she could only reply "Oh, trust me, i regret it the most." then, while she was still shouting at Sinbad, she walked toward the bathroom, ready to close the door behind her back and to lock it.

ooc: don't worry, have fun with your bf and see you later Wink
and... about the baby... i know, i'm sorry, Meg will be punished for this v.v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:30 am

{OOC: Well, my bf went to work so XD I'm here! lol And Dangit, Meg! DX}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:45 am

"I call you what I want to. I don't fucking care about your reasons. And you know what? I don't fucking care about you. Or what you do. Or who you're with," he shouted at Cinderella.
"You are not even my fucking wife anymore, so why should it bother me?"
- Why does it bother me? That stupid cow. She means nothing. She shouldn't. So why is it bothering me? And it's all her fault that Meg...
Then he noticed Meg by the bathroom door. He followed her, tried to reach her before she could enter. But he was too late.

{OOC: I actually feel really sorry for Cindy. Meg and Sinbad are so mean to her, and it's not even her fault xD }
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:52 am

"If you don't care then why are you acting this way?!" She shouted back. She turned and Meg shut the door. "Dammit, Meg!" She cursed, then turned to the camera.

"John! Did you really think that she would let me help her?!" She shouted at the camera, before going to the bathroom door.

"Meg, I get it, okay? I honestly think you should be with John. I love him, but it's obvious he loves you. Once I have this baby, he'll probably kill me, then you'll be with him. But you can't be with him if you die!" She said, not shouting, but pleading. There was honesty in her voice, because she really believed that.

She really believed that once the baby was born, she would be thrown back into a room to starve and die.

She'd rather just share John, but John decided to make it difficult...

{OOC: You all are mean, really mean. And I'm not a cow! Evil or Very Mad}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 am

{OOC: Seeing as Meg has disappeared, I'm going to go nap... bye for now! Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 am

{OOC: Okay ^^ I will be looking forward to both of you get back, so we can start fighting again xD }
Back to top Go down
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 am

She could see SInbad coming to her, but she was faster and locked the door, then, strenghtless, she slipped on the floor, her back rested on the door: she was finally alone, but Cinderella's voice was still there.
When she talked to John she asked to herself if he was watching, and the idea that probably it was true, that in a way or in another he knew that she was sick... that was hurting, again...
But why she was keeping to say that he loved her? Why? While it was evident that it wasn't true...
"STOP IT!" she shouted her last back "Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT! I don't know if he loves you! I don't know and i don't care! It doesn't change the fact that he left me here! And even if he loved me, i'm still here, in a room without anything! You can suggest him when he can put his pills... i won't take them..."
Even if she was trying to hide her emotion, she couldn't help herself but cry, and even her voice sounded broken through the door.

ooc: sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I've had unwaited and unwanted guests, so i couldn't come earlier!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 am

"Meg, open up," Sinbad begged as he hammered at the door a few times. But there was no sign of her wanting to open it again.
After a while he decided to give up... for now at least.
He turned around and walked a little away from the door.
"Why did he have to send you in here anyway," he said in an annoyed tone. "You only made everything worse."

{OOC: Don't worry about it ^^ }
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 am

Cinderella took a deep breath. "All right, I'll shut up about that. I'm not helping you, I'm making it worse, I get that... Meg, since you won't take the pills, will you take a nice cool bath or shower? Your fever needs to go down." She said, calmly.

She then turned to Sinbad. "Oh, yeah, you're making things better by yelling at me." She said, sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Look, can we put aside the fighting at least long enough to help Meg? John brought me here because I was the one closest by, I guess. I honestly don't know. But can we focus on getting Meg better, please?" She pleaded.

{OOC: I just had a 10 Doors Dream @_@ I'll post it in another topic area place.}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Meg didn't reply to SInbad: she just didn't want to open, and it was obvious. After all, she asked to die, to John and to Sinbad. It wasn't too difficult understand that she didn't care to be cured.
In another situation, i a world where Cindy wasn't the mother of the future John's child, she would even find her kind and funny, with her attempts to be nice with her... maybe she wouldn't trust her, but she would listen to her...
But it wasn't that world, and in this one Cindy was the woman that John chose.
John, john, john... his name, his face... he just didn't wanna leave her mind, and the tears didn't want to stop, even if she was trying to be silent, to don't sob...
Suddenly she felt a new dizzy, stronger than the others: she almost fainted, for the second time in one day, and she fallen on the floor with a bump.

ooc: uh! Surprised I'm curious to know your dream! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 pm

It pissed him of when Cinderella rolled her eyes. He hated that. HE could just.... argh... Sinbad took a deep breath.
"For Megs sake," he said with a sigh.
- ... but only for her.

Suddenly he thought he heard something. It came from the bathroom.
He looked at the bathroom door.
"Did you hear that?" he said worried as he quickly looked at Cinderella.

{ OOC: Me too Very Happy I love hearing about 10 Doors dreams. }
Back to top Go down
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 pm

ooc: awwww Meg you are making me sooooo depressed right now *tears up* It is all to real *hides face* I can't bear to watch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 pm

She let out a breath. "Thank you..."

Her eyes widened when she heard a thud. She looked at the door before looking at Sinbad.

Crap!

"Sinbad, break down the door! Now! It's not that hard!" She said, urgently, standing back.

{OOC: Sorry that I disappeared XD My bf called and came over again >.> I'll write out the dream now lol}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 pm

She wasn't fainted, not at all however, but it didn't change the fact that she was lying on the floor withouth strenght and full of dizziness. What an awfull sensation... she could hear the last Cindy's phrase: she wanted to scream that she was fine, to stay away, to leave her alone, that she was tired and if that was her moment to die she could just be happy about it. But she remained on the floor, silent and motionless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Sinbad ran to the door and knocked on it.
"Meg, are you alright? Say something, or I'm breaking down the door," he shouted.
He counted to five in his head. No answer.
Sinbad moved away from the door and took a deep breath.
With a front kick he drove the heal of the foot into the door near the place the lock was mounted. { OOC: I hope he is wearing shoes. Otherwise this method is going to hurt. Shocked At least I think it would hurt. }
The door was a bit solid so Sinbad kept kicking until the door gave away.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:21 am

Once the door gave way, Cinderella ran in there, careful of the splintered wood. She knelt down beside Megara, to see that she was awake but barely.

"Meg, hun, how many fingers am I holding up?" She asked, holing up one finger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 am

Meg was still on the floor when Sinbad kicked and broken the door: she wanted to stop him, to raise and stop them but she was just too strenghless. It was probably just a pressure drop, probably due to lack of nourishment: probably it wasn't dangerous, but it was however a bad signal from her body.
When Cinderella run in the room she couldn't even move: she couldn't even reply to her answer, but probably she actually didn't want to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 am

Sinbad sat down beside Meg and Cinderella.
He looked worried at Meg, waiting for her to answer Cinderella's question. But she looked even weaker than before. It was not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 am

Cinderella waited, but Megara never replied. She let out a breath, before looking up at Sinbad.

"I think we're going to have to force her to take the pills. Can you get the water and the bottle of pills?" She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 am

*Force me? Fuck! NO!* she wanted to scream it, to shout them to stay away from her, but she just hadn't the strenght to do it. She could just moan angrily, but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:06 am

{OOC: It's your own fault for not taking the pills when you had the strength!! Mad}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 am

"Yeah," Sinbad said before he quickly went and picked up the pills and the water.
He came back as quickly as possible and handed both things to Cinderella.
Then he looked at Meg.
"It's for your own good. Please let her help you," he begged.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:39 am

She took two pills out. "Sinbad, can you move her into your lap? Have her half way sitting up. I'm going to need you to keep her mouth open, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megara

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:43 am

At last Sinbad's phrase she could do nothing but look at him with a furious glance, and the same did against Cindy. But she still couldn't move, nor talk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:47 am

Sinbad ignored Meg's glance. There was no way he'd let her end up like this.
"Yeah," he said to Cinderella, while he gently lifted Meg up from the floor.
He placed her in his lap the way Cinderella instructed him to.
"There, that should do it."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 am

"Thanks, now open her mouth. When I put the pills in, it will be followed immediately by the water. You'll have to close her mouth and massage her throat to get to go down, because she's either too weak to swallow or she'll refuse to."

Cinderella popped the pills into Meg's mouth and then started pouring water into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...   

Back to top Go down

An Apple A Day Keeps the Docter Away...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 8-
Jump to: