Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In this hellhole..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

PostSubject: In this hellhole..   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 am

[[OOC decided to make a new topic due to a lot of OOCs in the last one xDD. This is also before the TTW with Dimitri and Aurora XDD]]

No matter how hard Pocahontas tried, she couldn't stop the tears from falling. She was glad to hear Eric was okay but, worried and scared for him she hadn't seen him in one year, "Sorry.." she whimpered out to Odette, not liking for their first meet for her to be crying. She started to wipe the tears making herself calm down. Pocahontas finished the last of her bread, calming down. She smiled a bit remembering the good times, shaking her head looking back up to Odette, "Sorry about that, got a little emotional." she laughed smiling.

There was so many thoughts in her head, what was she here for? How many people did the Villian torture and kill? She wanted to get out but, how? The phone doesn't work, the door won't open. She was stuck here. Pocahontas looked around a bit seeing nothing but, 'Sinners Sinners SINNERS!' on the walls, was she a sinner. Most likely after all she did murder people. She sighed a bit and looked back at Odette smiling again, atleast she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: In this hellhole..   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 am

[ OOC: Lol I just realised I posted this in the wrong topic x3 But now it's in the right one :'D

Good idea Now to transfer the reply I have been writing for over 3 hours, but getting nowhere with, over to this topic xD ]

'Hey, don't cry ..' Odette said quickly as she walked over to Pocahontas and knelt down beside the armchair she was sitting in.

'That's ok, I know how this place can get to you,' she said with a smile as she placed a reassuring hand on her arm.

Odette watched as Pocahontas looked around the room, following her gaze when she lingered on the wall with the word 'Sinner' written on it.

'Mine is prostitution,' she said bluntly, nodding towards the word on the wall, 'everyone else in here knows .. apparently it was written in that stupid folder,' she muttered and sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In this hellhole..   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 am

[[OOC lol you had me so confused when your post was gone but, there it is!! I transferred mine over too!! XD here ya go]]

Pocahontas was surprised when Odette told her, her sin. Though she didn't seem too worried about it, nodding not believing Odette trusted her to tell her about her sin. There was no look in her face that made her think she was disgusted with her, "Well I'm not going to hold it against you. Your really sweet, so I can look past that." She smiled a assuring smile. Pocahontas wasn't always the type to judge until something bad happened. And Odette had shown nothing but kindness to her.

[[OOC I guess this is going to be before the TTW with Dimitri and Aurora since Pocahontas told about her well what she thinks is her sin. XDD We need another folder XDD -hint hint at Villain-]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In this hellhole..   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 pm

[[OOC Oh Btw you are really interesting and fun to roleplay with ^^]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: In this hellhole..   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:04 pm

[ OOC: Aww thank you Embarassed I'm having a lot of fun rping with you as well Very Happy Poca's such an awesome character Wink <33 Sorry I haven't been more active tonight though, I've just been trying to sort out some of my stuff for when I move back home - I swear it's going to take me forever x3 ]

'Thank you,' Odette couldn't help but smile at her words, 'I guess we're all the same in one way or another. Most of us have done things that we're ashamed of .. or at least things the villain thinks we should be ashamed of,' she sighed and stared at the floor, 'even so, it's still wierd to meet people who don't judge me for what I do,' she laughed bitterly, 'it's a lot different living on the street, everyone staring at you as if you're nothing ..'

[ OOC: Yeah, we'll make this before the TTW 8D But any new topic will be after that, right? :3 Well I must be going now - it's just gone 5am here and I'm sleepy.. xD Goodnight Very Happy <33 ]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In this hellhole..   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 pm

[[@Odette Aww thank yooou ^^ and Yes any topic after this one will be after the TTW if we are still in the same room most likely we will be XDD]]

Pocahontas listened to Odette's words, "Your so sweet Odette you don't deserve to be brought down." She slowly grabbed her hands gently, not wanting to scare her, "People who judge are the absolute worst, though for some people they sometimes can't help but to judge.. It's hard to ignore the looks on people's faces when they look at us but, just remember who you are and I'm sure you'll do fine." She smiled, Pocahontas's words spoke true wisdom.

[[Nighty night! Sorry If I did any grammar mistakes. I am also tired and my computer is lagging due to rendering Poca's past video lol. I'll talk to you tomorrow ^^. I also hope when you move you have a warm and safe trip to wherever your moving to ^^]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: In this hellhole..   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 pm

[ OOC: Thank you :'D I miss my house and my room Sad I've been staying in a rental house for almost a year now while our house was being remodelled, but sometime next week we'll be moving back & I'm so excited cheers ]

Odette looked down at her hand as Pocahontas held it, looking back up at her she smiled and as she listened to her she couldn't help but tear up a little.

'Thank you, Pocahontas,' she whispered and laughed softly, wiping the tears from her eyes, 'it's hard to think that someone as kind as you could ever commit a "sin" that would land you in this place.'
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In this hellhole..   Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:13 pm

[[OOC Aww that's good ^^ I'm glad you can move back. ]]

Pocahontas smiled at Odette, her words were sweet, "Odette thank you..You've been so sweet to me since I got here." Pocahontas could help but tear up as well. There was no way she could tell Odette just yet about her sin, She hugged Odette gently as a sign of her gratitude for being so nice to her.

Pocahontas was grateful, to have someone be nice to her in this Hellhole of a place. Maybe this place wasn't so bad as long as you have a friend with you...

[[OOC To be honest ^^ I didn't know how well Odette and Poca were going to get along XDD YAY FOR FRIENDSHIP! Haha]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: In this hellhole..   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:06 am

[[OOC I think so we can start posting in the basement we need to find the note about the branding??]]

Pocahontas turned her head when she saw something by the door, "What's that?" She asked before getting up, walking towards it. She bent over to pick the paper up, it was a letter. After she read it she looked at Odette, walking towards her, "Look at this.." she said with a worried look on her face..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In this hellhole..   

Back to top Go down

In this hellhole..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 3-
Jump to: