Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Does every room have blood in it...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Does every room have blood in it...?    Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:32 am

Rapunzel walked into her chosen room and frowned, seeing a large blood stain in the corner. "Disgusting.." She mumbled, going over to the bed and sitting down. She wondered what roommate she would end with this time. There was so many people... She looked down at her hand, still aching slightly from the branding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 am

Naveen entered the room and found Rapunzel, he hurriedly ran over to her and hugged her tightly 'Are you okay? Does it really hurt?' he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 am

Rapunzel hugged him back, instantly feeling a little better. "I'm fine.. It's not too bad. It just aches a little." She said, smiling softly, "What about you? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

'Yess yes Rapun, I'm fine, just pain. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you' his voice dramatically broke down while he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:22 am

Rapunzel smiled softly at him. "Don't worry, I'm alright.. It was just a little branding.." She said, trying to ignore the throbbing in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:12 am

'little branding?' He squeeled 'thats unhuman, this is not normal!' He said almost panicing. 'I know it hurts, it must. Don't hide it from me, I can't watch you in pain' he.dragged her to the bathroom and put her palm in cold running water. 'Just hang in there, it will ease the pain even by little bit.' He smiled reassuring her that everything will be fin, but both knows nothing will be fine as long as they're stuck in that place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Rapunzel picked up on the almost panick in his tone. "Naveen.." She said as she was dragged to the bathroom. She had to admit the cold water did make it feel a little better. She touched his face gently with her other hand. "Calm down..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 pm

'Okay...' he let out a deep breath. 'I just don't know what to do... how to save you from this hellhole. I thought we were kidnapped and my father would bail me out, but obviously the villain doesn't want money. I just want to get out, with you and show you my world...' he sighed again. He was always free and now he is caged in a room, his mind or body can't bear it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:12 am

Rapunzel moved forward and hugged Naveen tightly. "We'll think of some way to get out.." She mumbled. She didn't know why she felt so calm right now. Perhaps it was acceptance? Or maybe she believed that she deserved to be here. She wasn't really sure..
Back to top Go down
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:37 am

'We will, we will make it out of here' he smiled at her to make her feel easy then he put his hand in the water too while slowly feeling her hands without hurting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 am

Rapunzel nodded, smiling a little more. It never failed, she always got comfort from Naveen. "We both made the same rank." She said, "Guess we can't boss each other around." There was a joking feel to her tone, trying to lighten the atmosphere in the room.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:48 am

[Ooc, Hey Rapunzel, I was wondering if you guys would like to do a TTTW with Aurora and myself.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:49 am

(OoC: PSHHHHHHHHHH! NO! JKJKJK Sure, I don't mind. ^-^))
Back to top Go down
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 am

'Yeah or else I would really love a full body massage' he winked then started laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 am

[ooc: and Sure ^^ open a TTW and we shall start screaming Smile ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:03 am

[Ooc, YAY! I just have to ask Aurora first before we start anything, I can't wait!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:13 am

[ooc: You don't really need to ask anyone, just open one and Aurora can join whenever she want to xD ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 am

[Ooc, sweet!! can't wait to start talking! I just posted a new thread!!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 am

ooc: Wendy is lonely I wanna TTW *cries* I am so alone :-P You two are so cute together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does every room have blood in it...?    

Back to top Go down

Does every room have blood in it...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1