Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Rivalry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya

PostSubject: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:37 am

Anya woke up in a different room. Looking down she realized that she is still only wearing Eric's shirt. She sighed, "Some new clothes would be nice..." She wondered who else was in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:38 am

Pocahontas's heard someone, walking out she stopped when she saw Anya, "Hey.."

[OOC YES POCA JUST SAY HEY D<]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:38 am

[Ooc, hehe I can't wait!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 am

Instantly Anya stood. "Hello," She didn't mean to sound cold, but SHE was the last person Anya wanted to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 am

OOC: @Poca: Bring it bitch! LOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 am

She stood there, wondering why her voice sounded so cool, "Okay..Um.." She saw she looked like she'd been crying, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 am

[[OOC OH IT'S BEEN ON! WITCH! ^^]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 am

"Actually No, I'm not..." She hated standing here in only a shirt. It made her feel silly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 am

"Why" She looked at her shirt, "I don't know if we have any other clothes.."

[[OOC Anya is probably going to go off o-o with why XDD BRING IT!]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 am

OOC: Damn I'm really a monster. On the three women of my life, two are fighting for me xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:44 am

[[OOC @ERic you'll be able to hear the fight XDD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:45 am

"You really want to know?" She asked her voice quiet. Why was she so angry? It wasn't Pocahontas's fault that Eric broke her heart. But maybe it is... the voice in her head said, Think about it he broke up with you the minute she showed up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 am

OOC: YEAH I CAN HEAR THE CATFIGHT! ... When I'll stop to vomit xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 am

"Yeah I do but, apparently you hate me so you don't have too." She sighed, feeling the angry from the girl..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 am

That's when Anya exploded. All the hurt and anger she felt towards herself and Eric came spilling out of her mouth directed towards Pocahontas, "I don't hate you, you naive girl!! The whole world isn't out to get you! Quit playing the victim!" She was seething now, "I don't hate you. I envy you!" She was shaking now, "He loves you not me! You won! Cangratulations!!" she threw her arms up in exasperation.

(OOC: @Poca: I love you bestie!!!♥)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 am

Pocahontas jumped a bit, looking at the girl, "Excuse me? I'm not acting like anything and Why would you envy me!? He loves you not me!" She was getting angry, "I SAW THE WAY HE LOOKED AT YOU! Oh, AND I'M NOT PLAYING THE VICTIM NOT ONCE WOULD I WANT TO BE A VICTIM!!" She was mad, staring at the woman with nothing but hatred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:56 am

"REALLY?! Because funny thing happened right after YOU showed up!" She took a step towards her, "He. Broke. Up. With. Me." her eyes narrowed, "So now I guess you get to slip in and comfort him," She laughed, "Don't deny it I saw how you acted and looked at him. You love him. And now's your chance to have him! You have clearly over estimated his love for me. Becasue he left me the minute YOU showed up!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 am

{OOC: ALL YOUR FAULT, ERIC!!!!!! D:}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:58 am

When she heard those words.. She curled up her fists, "SO WHAT IF I LOVE HIM BUT, GUESS WHAT!? HE LOVES YOU MORE HE NEVER LOOKED AT ME LIKE HE LOOKED AT YOU!!! HE LOVES YOU AND IS PROBABLY GOING TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU! I KNOW THAT!" The woman was almost in her face, "DON'T BLAME ME THAT HE BROKE UP WITH YOU! HE PROBABLY DID IT TO PROTECT YOU!!" She wanted to say something but, she didn't it wasn't time. She backed up when the woman got out of my face, "Get out of my face.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 am

OOC: Cindy, I feel really bad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 am

[[OOC @Eric we still love you D: I still love AnyaXEric annnnd poor Eric he is going to be hearing this D: ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 am

She just shook her head and rolled her eyes in disgust, "I'm not in you face and I'm just telling you how it is! And If you want to keep being a whiny little bitch about it FINE!" She turned on her heal and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:06 am

"Excuse me?" Her eyes narrowed, "I ENVY YOU, YOU HAD AND HAVE SOMETHING I WANTED TWO YEARS AGO! I WANTED TO BE WITH ERIC! HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTOOD ME! I WANTED HIM SO MUCH IT HURT AND WHEN HE TOLD ME WE COULDN'T SEE EACH OTHER ANYMORE IN ORDER TO PROTECT ME I WAS HEART BROKEN! I WAS SOO HEARTBROKEN THAT I COULDN'T FIGHT OFF THIS DISGUSTING MAN WHO RAPED ME! I ENVY YOU, HE LOVES YOU...I DON'T THINK HE EVEN THOUGHT OF ME THE WAY I THOUGH ABOUT HIM!" She yelled to make sure the woman heard her, tears running down her face, "TO ME YOU SEEMED REALLY SWEET AND UGH!" She turned to the wall, "I ENVY YOU...You had something I wanted...You still have him...he will never love me." She punched the wall hard enough that it cracked a bit but, not all the way through. Seeing the blood run down the wall from her knuckles she stood there, "HE LOVES YOU...HE WILL NEVER LOVE! HE TOLD ME HIMSELF..NEVER TO LOVE HIM AGAIN CAUSE HE WOULDN'T RETURN THE FEELINGS. SO IN ORDER TO SAVE YOU, ILL SHUT UP ABOUT LOVING HIM!" She stood there, her hand still in the wall. The blood running down it, not caring she slid down the wall...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 am

On second thought, she turned and opened the door. She would not let this girl see her cry. "Tell me this then. If he loves me as much as you say, then why didn't He have any emotion when he ripped my heart into little peices? I've been through this before and it hurt me so much it made me feel like I was going to die. This time with Eric I feel like I have died!" With that she shut the door. That's when she finally let herself cry. She realized how much she hurt. She felt dead, she felt like there was nothing left inside of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 am

She said softly before she closed the door, "He doesn't want the Villain to harm you...He did the same thing to me..." See sat by the wall after she closed the door. Pocahontas cried by the wall, not caring the pain in her knuckles. She felt bad, why did Eric break up with the woman..He loved her, Pocahontas saw it. She believed it was nobody's fault...Pocahontas dropped her head and cried..She was going to let all of her feelings out now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:16 am

OOC: I have to go now! I'm going to a movie!!

She heard Pocahontas cry on the other side of the wall. Great...she took all of her emotions out on Pocahontas and now she's crying. Fan-fucking-tastic

(OOC: I just dropped my first F-bomb in this RP!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:23 am

[[OOC haha..F BOMB AND KAY!!]]

Pocahontas looked at the wall, "Maybe Eric is behind this wall..Maybe he can hear me.." She spoke, "Eric, If your on the other side of this wall..Listen to me..I know you love Anya..I saw the way you looked at her.." Tears started to fall, "Don't break up with her, she needs you. It's true what I said if you heard me, I do love you but, I don't want to become in between of you two..Eric, I know you love her..I knew that look you gave her, you gave me that exact look to me the second week we were friends but, you didn't want to be with me. I under..stand that now." She started to weep, "I do wish that I did have you but, your happy with Anya..I'm sorry..I'm sorry I made all of this hard for you.." grabbing her dress as she couldn't stop crying, "Eric I always wanted to say this..and if I say my feelings of love for you might disappear..Remember that kiss I gave you before I left...That was my first kiss and it was special just for you.." Poca took a deep breathe before she spoke, "I love you Eric thank you soo much for helping me and my father out...I love you..Please..Stay with Anya.." She finished speaking before moving away from the wall, walking to the bed but not before Eric could hear the girl's heavy sobs when she walked away...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:28 am

[Ooc, jeepers that was awesome! cheers cheers ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:14 am

Pocahontas ripped the back of her dress only a little bit. Wrapping it around her knuckles. She didn't care, falling down to lay on the bed she closed her eyes. Pocahontas started to drift off into a nap..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:55 am

(OOC: Heyyy Bestie!! I'm back!)
Anya rested her head against the wall. She heard everything Pocahontas said, but she still didn't believe her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 am

[[OOc ANYA!! BESTIE -HUGGLES-!!!]]

Pocahontas laid on the bed, napping. She had a scorching headache and her hand was hurting, punching the wall wasn't a good idea...She was in a light sleep so she could wake up if she heard something..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 am

Anya really wanted something else to wear besides HIS shirt. She sighed it was worth a shot, "Hey villain I was thinking that since I'm one of your favorites," She raised her branded hand. "Maybe you can give me some clothes to wear?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 am

Only a couple of minutes later a blue dress was pushed under the door of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 am

Pocahontas woke up, seeing a blue dress. She knew it was for Anya after all..Anya was one of his favorites, "Anya a dress is here for you.." She went and laid back down, her headache was back..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 am

Anya slowly came out of the bathroom. She picked up the blue dress, "Thank you," she whispered, the villain probably couldn't hear that, oh well. She just took off HIS shirt and threw it on the floor. She slipped on the dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:18 am

Pocahontas laid there, opening her eyes. Why did she have a headache? Was it from the screaming and crying? She groaned her hand was hurting. She wanted a different room but, knowing the Villain he couldn't give one shit about her.."Worm.." Pocahontas whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 am

Anya sighed and turned back into the bathroom. Obviously Pocahontas didn't feel like talking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 am

Pocahontas turned before she did, "Sorry.." She managed to say before curling on the bed..She needed to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:32 am

She turned to look at the girl. Suddenly a memory flashed back to her. Proteus. "I know you probably want to go to sleep, but can I tell you something first?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 am

"Yeah.." She sat up, looking at her. She didn't want to fight again. She grabbed her wrist for her right hand, making it stop hurting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:40 am

She sighed and closed her eyes, all of the pain comming back to her. She glanced at her for a moment, "I've only ever told Eric this..." she walked over and sat on the bed next to her. Now that she got all of her emotions sorted, she wasn't mad or hurt anymore, she was numb. "I had a boyfriend before Eric. It was before I captured and locked up here." She laughed a little, "Believe it or not I used to be an actress and model. I met a man named Proteus. He told me he loved me. He was the first person I really trusted. I told him everything about my past." she looked at Pocahontas, "As it turns out he never loved me," She laughed without humor, "As it turns out, the whole time he was engaged to someone else." she sighed, "See my manager Vladimir thought I needed a bodyguard, but he knew I'd never trust just anyone. So he told Proteus to pretend to love me so I would trust him and let him be around me." She hesitated, "I feel like what happened with Eric is just a repeat of what happened with Proteus."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:44 am

Pocahontas's eyes went wide..She looked at her, "I'm..I'm sorry..." She didn't know what else to say, "I'm sorry I yelled at you..I'm sorry about everything.." Poca looked down, not knowing what to see. Her hand started to burn again, ignoring it she looked back at Anya, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 am

She laughed a little, "It's ok! I'm sorry I yelled at you. I was ...upset and angry and I acted like a total bitch and took it out on you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 am

"It's okay I understand why you did.." She looked at her, wincing when she gently took her hand to look at it, "I kinda punched the wall.." She laughed, since that hand was also the one that got branded, "I normally don't do that..It just happened.." She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:53 am

She laughed, she really laughed. "Eric does the same thing when he get's angry!" Suddenly she stopeed laughing. Eric...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:54 am

She bit her lip, grabbing her good hand giving her a reassuring smile. She didn't want to see the woman upset. Pocahontas's respected her, "I'm sure he loves you..I promise.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:25 pm

She looked down, "You didn't see his face. It looked like he didn't even care..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 pm

"Was it a face that had no emotion like he did care? With a laugh that sounded dry like he meant it all?" She looked in her eyes, Poca's eyes showed she wasn't lying..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:31 pm

"Yes..." She bit her lip, "Come to think of it, it wouldn't have been the first time he tried to fool me with his facial expressions"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 pm

"He didn't want to Anya..He wants to protect, most likely from the Villain.." Her eyes once again, show no sign of lying. She nodded when Anya spoke, "He does it so, people will not know what he is truely feeling.." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry   

Back to top Go down

The Rivalry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: