Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

the guilt after your actions (ttw)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

PostSubject: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:03 am

She let one hand on the wall. Feeling the stone. Maby poca was there.. She turned towards the wall.
"Ehm.. Is someone there?" She said with an unsure tone. She felt guilty because of her actions latly.
She looked at Thrax than back to the wall. "This is ehm.. Jasmine" she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:14 am

Pocahontas turned hearing Jasmine's voice..Remembering that it was Jasmine in the photo. She walked to the wall, "I'm here kinda, just found out my room is empty..It's Pocahontas by the way.." She didn't know what to feel about this..Pocahontas looked down, wondering if she would have to fight for Thrax..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 am

She felt how the guilt grew bigger. "Hello poca..." She leaned against the wall.
"I am sorry poca." She. Looked down.
What now you are going to give up?
She deserves him.
"I didn't know that you and thrax..". She stopped "i am really sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 am

"Hey Jasmine.." She looked down, hearing her say sorry, "It's.." She stopped when she spoke about her and Thrax, "It's okay.." She stopped, looking around..Pocahontas put her hand on her head, "You okay..?"

"Why are you asking if she is okay!? She would've been out of the way..You could have had Thrax right now!" the voice spoke once again, harsh as usual.

"Shut up, I won't play that game..Especially if it's over a boy!" She whispered low to herself, "No one is going to die over a boy.."

The voice laughed, "Well this isn't just a boy is it? It's Sweet, Poca..Your so STUPID!!!"

Pocahontas bit her lip, "SHUT UP!" She yelled in her head..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:04 am

No i am not okay... "yeah i am fine...". She sank down to the floor and hugged her legs.
"How are you?" She starred towards the other wall.
Silly old me.. she shaked her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:07 am

"You sure?" She asked, looking down, hearing Jasmine's question she bit her lip..Of course she wasn't okay, for once she thought there wasn't going to be any drama. And now she had to worry if Thrax was going to pick Jasmine..She looked at the ceiling, the moment she had got here nothing else but, drama was happening..

"Jasmine..Thrax isn't mine.." Pocahontas sighed, resisting the urge to punch the wall. The words she spoke was like needles into her heart..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:45 am

She looked at Thrax how he slept. "Yes i am sure.".
You are ? You are?
Yes i am. Now shut up
"I didn't know about you poca. I am really sorry.". She bit her lip hiding her face . She once again messed everything up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:47 am

"Jasmine, he isn't mine so don't be sorry..He isn't mine.." She looked down, "I don't ever think he will be." She whispered to herself, feeling the headache come back. Pocahontas groaned, looking at her fist, "Great, I injured my hand and now I have a headache and there are no more god damn sinks.." She put her head against the wall..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:00 am

He isn't mine.. her eyes widen. What did she say? She just gave up? Jasmine couldn't. Believe it.
Is this true? He said he loved poca.. Maby it would be better not to say this. She was silent
She starred at Thrax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:03 am

(OOC: AHHHHHHH!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:04 am

"It makes sense though..There was someone he looked happy with in the picture, maybe he fell for you to..So maybe we have to fight now.." Pocahontas smiled, tears falling down, "Trust me I'm use to fighting for something I love.." Her voice started to crack, "I'm used....To....I-It" She pinched her knee, laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:11 am

She couldn't help but blush. She looked up when she heard the word fight. "F-fight? Poca i do not intent to fight."
She shaked her head. " Poce fighting is the least thing i want to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 am

"Same here but, it's the only thing that has been HAPPENING TO ME SINCE I GOT HERE!!!!" She got up, stumbling the room was spinning, "Odette.." She gasped, "The room is spinning." She leaned against the wall hard. The thud was loud, grabbing her head..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:15 am

Thrax got up. He herd Jasmine say something about fighting. He went next to her and said, "What about fighting?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:22 am

She look at Thrax. "We talked about ,,, you.. And poca said she would be willing to fight for the things she loves."
She heard a loud thud. "Poca? Are you allright?"
What are you doing? she shaked her head. "Poca?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:25 am

Pocahontas stood there, "I-I'm...I'm fine.." It was obvious she was lying, the room was spinning. She started to calm herself down, breathing in and out..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:31 am

He herd a thud. He knew she was lying, and he started to freak out a little. "Poca whats going on over there?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:33 am

"I'm FINE!" She yelled, "I'm fine.." She looked at Odette,"I'm fine Sweet..I'm fine.." Pocahontas looked down, not able to keep looking at Odette. She knew she wasn't, all the fights were getting to her..The drama..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:37 am

"Don't lie pocam" once Thrax started to freak out a bit she laid her hand on his claw. "Thrax try to stay calm"
She said calm. "Poca try and breath slow. Sit down and close your eyes. This might help"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:41 am

He was still thinking about the fighting, "Look I want you girls t promise you won't fight. It wont solve anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:45 am

Pocahontas heard Jasmine, sliding down the wall. She closed her eyes, breathing. Hearing Thrax's voice she looked at the wall, "I promise.." She groaned, leaning her head against the wall..Pocahontas started to get pissed, the anger was her Assassin self fighting the dizziness, "Calm down dragonfly calm down.." She suddenly took a deep breathe, letting it out. Starting to feel better she looked at the wall...Why did she have to in another triangle..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:50 am

"I promise." She was sure that she wouldn't fight no just because she didn't want to. She didn't want to hurt others.
"Do you feel better poca?" She let go of thrax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:54 am

Thrax didn't want Jasmine to let go, but he wanted to know how Poca was doin to. "Poca, Are you okay babe?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:58 am

Pocahontas heard him call her babe, anger started to build up..She put her hand over her face, "No I'm not.." She tried so hard not to sound pissed but, she was. She was so sick and tired of the drama, "I'm not okay.." Pocahontas looked up at the ceiling, she was pissed, "Why..Why do I always have to be stuck in a triangle." She spoke lowly, looking at Odette as her tears fell in her eyes, "Why can't someone just choose me.." Pocahontas spoke the last two sentences to where only Odette could hear her..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 am

She let her hand from the wall. "I am sorry poca. It is all my fault. I am sorry." She hugged her legs again.
I am sorry.. It is all my fault she looked away she pressed her nails into her skin. She did not want to cry.
You are such a dramaqueen..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:10 am

"Poca I am so sorry! I wish I could make things up to you." He looked down and say Jasmine crying. He bent down and whispered in her ear, " Its not your fault. Its mine." Then he kissed her lightly on the for head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 am

Pocahontas looked at the wall, hearing what he said..Tears falling from her eyes...She wondered how Thrax was comforting Jasmine, thinking about it she looked away from the wall, "Odette." She whispered only to where Odette could hear..Pocahontas heard him over saying he could make things up to her..

"Don't say you love me when you love someone else.." She thought to herself, dropping her head to the floor trying to stop crying..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:27 am

Feeling his lips on her forehead. she didn't want it to stop. but she felt quilty.
Go ahead take it.
I can't take something that isn't mine.
But he is in your reach.
Wich isn't fair towards poca.
She looked at Thrax. and looked down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:34 am

After everything that happened his heart dropped. Poca was his first love. She saw a side of him almost no one has seen. But then there was Jasmine. She was someone new. tears started forming. Damn I haven't cried in years and now I'm crying all the time, this place sucks. He didn't want Jasmine to see him cry. so he wiped the tears away from his face. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:44 am

Pocahontas cried, thinking of how Thrax was comforting Jasmine. She wanted to scream, cry and yell. Why did he tell her he loved her when he loved Jasmine. She looked down, looking back to the camera. Pocahontas hoped the villain could see the tears and hatred in her eyes..She looked back at the wall, wondering what they were doing. Putting her hand on the wall, she wanted to yell but, she couldn't..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:50 am

She saw Thrax wipe away something. This is all my fault. i make people cry She looked at Ariel who was still sleeping.
''Why didn't you let me die?'' she wispered. Clenching her teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 am

He herd what Jasmine said. He grew really angry, "No Jasmine! I Already thought I lost someone I loved! I don't think I could go threw that again!" he was basically yelling at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:57 am

Pocahontas stopped, hearing him yell..He loved Jasmine? The anger built up, punching the wall, holding back the scream, "WHY DOES EVERY GUY I LEARN TO LOVE, GO RIGHT TO SOMEONE ELSE! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN A TRIANGLE! WHY!" She punched the wall again, "WHY! WHY CAN'T SOME ONE JUST CHOOSE ME FOR A CHANCE!" She punched the wall extra hard, screaming in pain, running into the bathroom crying..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 am

She was in a shock of all the scream arround her. She heard Poca scream. And thrax said that he loved her.
He loves me? She didn't know what to feel. Hearing the screams from the other side of the wall.
''I am sorry...'' she wispered. she hid her face behind her knees. This is once again my faut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 am

Hearing Poca yell was extremely devastating. Every pound he herd was stab to his heart. Then he didn't here anything. 'Poca? Poca!" It just got alot worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:15 am

Pocahontas sat on the tub, watching her hand bleed. Tears ran down her cheeks, memories coming to her so many memories..He told her he loved her and she lost him just as quick as she loved him back..Pocahontas unwrapped her hand slowly, seeing the blood all over her hand. She laughed, turning on the water of the tub of the shower, washing her hand, "I'm stupid, stupid..I should stop loving.." Pocahontas laughed, while the pain came. She looked down, crying even more..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:18 am

She heard thrax scream. she stayed there frozen. waiting for him to shout at her.
It is all your fault! She didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:21 am

He started banging on the wall, "POCA! POCA!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:22 am

Pocahontas heard him yelling, staring at the wall she could see out of the door, "Why are you yelling my name now? Cause I ran?" She said normally only if he really listened he could hear her, every inch of her body wanted to break down..

Last edited by Pocahontas on Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:26 am

You were So close
And you promised to leave me alone,
She only listened to them. She deserves him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:32 am

After a while he gave up. She wasn't coming back to the wall. He leaned against the wall sat on the floor looking at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 am

Pocahontas sat there, on the tub. Her gaze drifting off, tears blurring her vision..

"I always had loved you Poca.."

The sentence ran through her mind over and over and over, how could he say that to her while loving Jasmine..

It kept repeating, starting to look around. She slowly slid down the tub, sitting on the ground..

She looked up, weeping, "I love you..Sweet but, why...why.." She curled up, hugging her knees crying..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:41 am

Odette opened her eyes, after having fallen asleep in a corner of the room.

'Pocahontas ..?' she called, standing up quickly when she heard shouting. She walked into the bathroom and gasped in surprise as soon as she saw her in tears, her hand covered in blood.

'Poca ..' she ran over to her, putting one hand comfortingly against her cheek, the other brushing a strand of hair out of her face, 'what happened? How badly are you hurt?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 am

Pocahontas slowly lifted up her head towards Odette, "He loves someone else.." that was all she could say before bursting into more tears, lifting up her hand she showed how her hand had a cut on it from punching the wall, "He..He said he loved me but, he loves Jasmine..He..He.." She couldn't speak, weeping and crying. She looked like a mess, "Why can't no one love me..Why!?" Pocahontas looked down..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 am

Odette looked at Pocahontas as she started crying again and a sudden wave of anger hit her. She turned to the wall and started hitting it with her fist.

'Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!' she shouted, 'do you just not care about other people's feelings at all?!'

The worst thing was that she knew what it was like for someone to say 'I love you' and then say the exact same thing to someone else.

She turned back to Pocahontas and hugged her tight, 'ssshhh, of course people love you,' Odette whispered soothingly, feeling her own eyes start to well up as she held her, 'I love you, remember? And I promised to never hurt you ..' she said as she tried to laugh through the tears.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 am

Pocahontas looked at her, "How can someone love me. I'm not worth loving..These triangles prove it Odette." She smiled, "I'm stupid!" The weak Pocahontas started to come back, "No one could ever love me.." She got up, walking out of the bathroom, sitting against the wall..Where Jasmine and Thrax could hear her crying but, she couldn't hear them unless they yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:10 am

He looked at Jasmine. He felt so alone and helpless. "Is Anyone there?" He was wondering if anyone was near the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 am

She looked up at Thrax. Sorry... she couldn't say anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 am

'No you're not!' she called after her as she watched her walk out of the bathroom, 'you're not stupid ..'

She followed her to the doorway and stood there, looking at her.

'I don't believe that ..' she whispered, 'we can't be that worthless .. can we?'

Odette walked back into the bathroom and leant her back against the wall, her face in her hands.
She thought of all the things her father had said to her before she ran away and knew that what Pocahontas was saying was true.
Nothing had ever gone right in her life .. so why would it start now?
The frustrating thing was that deep down she knew that she'd always believe, with all her childlike naivete, that there was someone .. somewhere that would love her with everything they had and if she lost faith in that, then she didn't know how much longer she could last in this place ..

Odette was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a voice from behind the wall, 'do you not understand the pain you've caused her?' she said as she moved closer to the wall, trying her best to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 am

He turned around so now he was facing the wall, "Odette what can I do?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the guilt after your actions (ttw)   

Back to top Go down

the guilt after your actions (ttw)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: