Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

And I bleed again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

PostSubject: And I bleed again...   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:16 pm

He has the right to put his hands on your body, he has the right to inhale your smell, he is even entitled to the glances which made me stronger, and me, I don't have more than the heat of your voice in the heart.
And that hurts, believe me. It's as a blade. And believe me, I know about what I speak. I kill with a blade since my 8 years. We returned my blade against me often. We killed me with a blade often. Then believe me, I know what that makes, the pain which that gets, the fear and the sensation which it gets. It is as a blade down far in my soul. Again, as all these scars which cross my body, and which you have never seen. Will never see. And in a way, I cannot want it to you, because I didn't let you see them. See me. Know me. But did you want it at least? Would you have wanted? Understand each of their stories?Hear them at least? Count them with me?
Look in you, not even the shadow of a tear! You played with me! You told me that you're not ready, but how many time you've need for be ready for him? How long before falling in his arms? How many seconds?! I hate you so much...
And I still bleed, each of my scars seem to have opened again. My veins, my back, my trunk, my legs, even my nape of the neck is covered with blood. My wings opened again. Two long scars with the shape of V in my back. You couldn't even understand them, nevertheless it is for you that they bleed. All this red on my body... All this blood which nobody can see except me.
I am sure that he likes caressing your face when you fall asleep, and that you allow to say 'Again, again'. That you allow to rear to marry his body. That you remain awakened to be able to kiss him once again. I know that what doesn't kill us make us stronger, but you see Anya, me, I already died. I died before meeting you, I died when I took your hand, I died by giving up you, I died when you betrayed me. I died and you don't even know it. I died, and you will never know it.
And that hurt, so badly. You cannot imagine. You don't want to imagine. After all, you haven't care of it. I am the unique culprit of this story, isn't it? The one who hurt you, and left? But look at little in you! What have you make of so different from me?! You left me, hurt me, killed me again! And there is even no shadow of a tear in you! Not the shadow of one re-bites!
You buried me alive...
Worse than a blade pushed in my soul. Worse than that. Worse than everything. Worse than to lose Penny. Lose that re-bites for Pocahontas. Worse than the fear for Esmeralda. Worse than everything. Worse than you. Worse than me.
I bleed, still. My wings bleed without being able to carry me. I don't want that they carry me. I want that they suffocate me, I want that they make me forgetful of the world. Forgetful of you. I smiled almost to the death. So much red on my body...
I'll hurt you in a last effort....

OOC: I wrote it before the 'Until Tomorrow' task xD It's the feeling of Eric after seeing Anya kisses Sinbad.

Last edited by Eric on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: And I bleed again...   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 pm

*hugs Eric* Don't worry Dim is here to make it better xDDD
This is great!! ... But poor Eric D: And I guess this new task with the Villain just makes it even worse xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Eric

PostSubject: Re: And I bleed again...   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Thanks dude, you are so cute :3 Yeah, this new task will not help him to feel better xD
Oh baby Dimi chéri, I love youuuuu xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: And I bleed again...   Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:16 am

awww crap I feel bad now *runs off and hides*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: And I bleed again...   Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:20 am

Don't run lovely Anya, he's just an emo xD
Back to top Go down