Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It would've been better if I didn't love you..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

PostSubject: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Pocahontas fell to the ground, sitting there in the bathroom. She had closed the door, "I'm sorry..I'm sorry..I'm Sorry.." She kept crying..She didn't mind her fists that were bloody, she didn't care..Why could she care, after all she was a Worm..Never will she ever try to love a man again, never would she love again, "First Eric, now him..I lost the two people I wanted the most.." She went forward, hugging herself, "Why did we have to meet, Sweet. Why did I have to call you a demon..Why..Why..We could have been together. And I was stupid to let you go, I..I'm sorry." Pocahontas couldn't stop the tears why did she always have to loose, why...As the tears fall all the memories of Sweet went through her mind..With the last memory killing her that she fell over in tears and in heartbreak..

"I love you, Poca.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Pocahontas got up, suddenly the world started spinning. She stopped, feeling sick. Looking around she saw everything went red a little..Remembering what Kocoum had told her what he saw before he got sick..Her eyes widened, falling over fast into a passed out state..Her black hair falling over her face..

[[OOC CINDY...MONITORS NOW!]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Cinderella looked over at the monitor for room 2 just as Pocahontas fainted. She gasped before quickly turning on the speaker for that room.

"Pocahontas!! Pocahontas, are you all right?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:35 pm

It took a while for Pocahontas to stir but, hearing Cindy's voice she woke up. Her vision was better this time, hoping she was just hallucination, "Was it a dream?" She stopped, looking down seeing her bloody hands. Her eyes widened sitting up fast, "No..No..It wasn't..He picked her..He picked her." She looked at Camera before covering her eyes with her hand, not caring about the blood, "He picked her Cindy..He picked her.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:40 pm

"Oh... Poca, I'm so sorry... I'm so very sorry... He didn't deserve you then... You'll find someone better, Poca... someone w-who loves you for you... and no-o one e-else..." She said, choking on her words as she began to cry.

So much heartache... So much useless heartache...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:43 pm

"Cindy..Why..D-Did I-I E-Even.." She stopped speaking, crying, "Cindy, I can't.." She broke down, resting her hand on her arms on the tub. Her fists were bleeding and it noticeable that her wound below her chest was getting strained, "Cindy.." Pocahontas started to cough, though it seemed she was coughing because she was crying but, it wasn't..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Cinderella paused. "Po-Poca..hontas?" She choked out through the sobs that wanted to come out. "A-are y-you, all r-right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Pocahontas looked at the camera, "Does it look like I'm alright?" She stopped, "Sorry that was rude.." She wiped her tears, coughing once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:14 pm

She began to get frustrated. "You're getting sick, aren't you? I hate this... Everyone I care about is getting sick... And he just let's it happen... I gotta get out of this damn room..." She said, cursing. She was so frustrated that it just came out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Pocahontas looked down, "I'm not getting sick.." She was denying the fact that she saw what Kocoum saw..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:27 pm

"Yes, you are, Poca... I'm sure it didn't help having cuts on you... Those really need to be treated..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:30 pm

"I'm not getting.." She coughed, "Sick.." She stopped for a second, remembering the sight she had seen, "I don't want to believe that it's genetic.."

[[OOC By the way XDD Ylva she isn't deadly sick it's going to go away XDD She isn't going to die XD *too early for my little Poca to die XDD*]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 pm

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What is it? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:17 pm

She looked at the camera, "I am getting sick, something that's probably genetic..My brother died from the sickness, before he knew he had it everything turned red and he then fainted..Then my father told me he saw the same thing..And he is sick now..And I just saw the same thing.." She looked away from the camera, "I think its genetic.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Cinderella put her hand over her mouth. "Oh, Poca... I-Is there anything I could do? Maybe I can get John to go out and get something that would help and convince him to give it to you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Pocahontas looked at her, "Wouldn't that make you get caught? Aren't you not allowed by the monitors Cindy?" Her face showed concern, something the real Poca always did..Always putted other people's danger first..

[[OOC Kinda a sign she is coming back..]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Cinderella was quiet for a moment. "Probably, but I'm sorry, my friends are more important and are in worse shape then I am... Snow White is sick too..." She said, clenching her fists.

{OOC: Thought I would make this bit after my talk with Snow... XD}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:55 pm

"You really wouldn't mind, helping me and Snow?" She remembered helping a girl named Snow White. She started to cough again, stopping suddenly as she looked at her hands, "Nothing but, drama has been happening to me. I want to stop." Her voice was clearly not used to coughing so much..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:13 pm

"I wouldn't mind at all... you two are my friends... I can't let you continue this way..." She said.

She winced at the sound of Pocahontas' voice. "I know..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:15 pm

OOC: Well i could help because I am a doctor! I think would love to help my fellow cell mates. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Pocahontas looked down, unwrapping her bandages. The cuts were red, like they were irritated, "I need to take a bath Cindy." She smiled kinda, indicating she would like Cindy to stop looking into the camera.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Cinderella nodded. "All right, Poca... I'll check on you a little later... Take care..." She said, before waiting for her to reply, then turning off the monitor for that room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It would've been better if I didn't love you..   

Back to top Go down

It would've been better if I didn't love you..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1