Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

And... I already got a new roommie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rapunzel

PostSubject: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 am

Rapunzel woke up, rubbing at her eyes as she sat up. She blinked, looking around and was surprised to see that there was a different woman in the room now. Hadn't there such been a brunette in here? Now there was a pretty black-haired girl in the room. She shook her head. This is going to take some getting used to.. She thought, already missing Naveen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 am

She refused to open her eyes. laying on the floor. No carpet. Not the sweet carpet she had decided to buy with Thrax.
She shivered. The floor felt cold. She felt a tear roll down her cheek. Not the carpet neither his arms where there.
He wasn't there. She just knew he wasn't if he was he would be beside her. Holding her. Safe...

After some time Jasmine opened her eyes. She saw blonde hair. Odette... She moved her head.
No Odette... Another room.. No Thrax She slowly pushed herself up.
''He..'' She said soft. Smiling a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:19 am

"Hi there..." Rapunzel said, giving her the best smile she could muster. She couldn't help but notice that the girl seemed upset about something. Was it simply because she was stuck here? How long had she been trapped here? "Are you alright?" She asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:24 am

She looked at the girl. She seemed so kind.
No... ''I... I'm .. fine..'' she said weak. Why could everybody see through her so fast.
She looked away. In the derection of the wall. ''There... is just something missing...''She hugged her knees.
''I am sorry.. My name is Jasmine...'' She said weak.

You would be there for me. We would have a future. If only for one moment. I don't need protection but without you i don't feel safe either. Maby you are dead already... Lost in thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 am

Rapunzel frowned, concerned with her. "It's alright.. My name is Rapunzel." She said, scooting closer so that she was sitting beside Jasmine. "Um.. I know you don't really know me but.. You can tell me if something is wrong." She said, offering her a comforting smile. She hated seeing anyone looking down or upset. She always felt drawn to help people like that.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 am

She couldn't help it. She smiled weak. ''Thank you, It is just.. I found this guy. He is just everything i ever dreamed off.
I felt safe with him, But we were separted from each other. He is in another room. I could talk to him through the wall in
my other room. But i am not sure if i can talk to him now... '' She looked at the wall. ''I just... miss him..''
She blinked away her tears.

Put on your mask and smile. She took a deep breath. ''It is just hard that you finally found the one you fit. And than...''
She did not continue. ''Sorry i should shut up now'' Rolling her eyes. ''My stupid feelings.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am

"No, no, it's alright!" Rapunzel said, placing a hand on her shoulder to offer comfort. She paused, biting her lip as the image of Naveen flashed through her mind. "I... Know how you feel.." She said, her shoulders slumping, "I met a guy and we were roomed together twice but.. Not this time."

Is he still roomed with Helga..? She thought, feeling a slight twinge of jealousy rush through her, No, you have to trust him! He wouldn't betray you.. She shook her head, trying to shake the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:56 am

Feeling the rapunzels hand on her shoulder. She tried to smile. ''Thank you, So we are in the same boat.. kinda''
She hugged the girl. Just because she felt that finally somebody would understand. No words.
Only a hug. Support from the sideline... She let go of rapunzel. Looking at her.
''I hope you will be roomed with him again...''

(OOC: Going to bed now. I need some sleep Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:59 am

Rapunzel smiled, returning the hug to Jasmine. It was nice having someone there who understood. It made things a lot easier. "And I hope you'll be roomed with him again. What's his name?" She asked out of curiousity.

((Ooc: Alrighty! Night! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:27 pm

''It's Thrax....'' Thrax... She smiled. ''Well atleast i have some Good memories now... And what is the name of your Guy..?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 am

Rapunzel nodded. She'd never met a man named Thrax yet. "His name is Naveen." She said, smiling a little more at Jasmine. Oh, if only Naveen were here.. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:15 am

She smiled. ''What is he like?'' Trying to take her thoughts another place. She could remember Thrax.
so unique.. She had never seen a man who would be willing to change himself into a Demon.. as
Thrax called himself. He wasn't a demon. She had learned that love. Is not only about the body. Or the face,
It is about the person who is in it. The heart.

She shook her head. The thoughts of him made her turn into a statue. She was unable to do anything. If he would be behind
the wall. She could not touch him. Not see him. If he would be killed she could not help him, Safe him. Only hear his prayers.
The same as with Poca. Hearing her screams... It repeated in her head again. Her screams to make it stop.
She could not do anything. Nothing. Worthless...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 am

"He's very charming.." Rapunzel said, her mind flashing back to their first encounter, "He's got a smile that can light up an entire room! And he's so sweet.. He tells me I'm beautiful all the time. He's everything I could ever wish for!" Her face fell a little, when she thought of Helga and Naveen. She was a really nice girl but there was the whole "massage" incident which she still wasn't entirely sure if it was as innnocent as that. But she had to trust Naveen. He would never intentionally hurt her.

She shook her head, looking back at Jasmine. "What's Thrax like?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am

She looked to the ground. ''He is.. Different.. Original.... His skin is red.'' She smiled.
''He has this beautifull claw.'' She looked at Rapunzels face. Seeing the shocked eyes.
''He is beautifull on his own way.'' If only for a moment she could imagine him. Touching his face.
His hands. ''He turned himself into a demon as he calls it because of his past.''

His face. It was full of this emotions. Emotions she coudl not describe. ''He is perfect.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:44 pm

(OOC I miss my Jasmine Sad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 pm

(OOC: D'aww <333 i miss thrax to!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 am

((Ooc: Ah! I thought for sure that I replied to this already! Sorry...!))

Rapunzel's eyes widened in shock. Red skin.. and a claw? She thought, wondering how something like that was even possible, He did that to himself? But she could tell by the look on Jasmine's face that this was someone she must really love. "How sweet.." She said, her shock melting away slowly. It was on the inside that counted, right? And if Jasmine loved him so much to say he was perfect, then well, she'd have to take her word for it.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:16 am

((Ooc: Oh.. Should we start a new topic for the weather thing and getting more coins? I'm still kind of new to this so I wasn't sure if that's what we did right now.. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:28 am

(OOC: If you want to Smile Also the the other task with the invitation. Shall is tart a new topic this time?? Or do you want to open one? Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:31 am

((Ooc: Oh, right. That too. >.< Yeah, can you start it this time please? ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And... I already got a new roommie.   

Back to top Go down

And... I already got a new roommie.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 8-
Jump to: