Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who are you? Another room.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

PostSubject: Who are you? Another room.   Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:29 am

The gas. The gas, still. Eric's head resounded.
Awesome.
Eric recovered, a hand on his forehead. Turning the head, he realized that he had changed room... And of roommate.
Anya wasn't any more there.
Eric got up. The head turned a little, but he recovered and went towards the body near him. He put his hand on the shoulder of the young woman.
- Hey, are you ok? Do you hear me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 am

Eric sighed. The young lady didn't wake up. It worried him, a little. He took her pulse, before crossing her hands on the stomach. He hoped that she was well. He was going to sigh second time when he realized that the third breath was audible. Looking for the source of the noise, he bent over the side.
Against the young lady, near to her hips, the nose buries in her clothes, a small puppy slept.
What the Hell...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 am

The TV ignited suddenly. Eric shivered with it. He remembered the last broadcastthat he had seen. Anya...
But it wasn't Anya, not this time. Another red girl. And a blonde.
What's her name?... Odette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:48 pm

The torture. The blood. The shouts. Eric fixed the screen with an empty eye. He had been incapable of to not looked. In a way, it was... Too hard to listen but don't see.
This red girl. He found her... Crazy. He might hate Sinbad for the almost same reasons as she, he would never have made it to him.
No way so barbaric.
The blood on the face gave her an air of monster of horror movie. But the worst was the face of the blonde. We would have almost said that of a dead woman. Eric closed eyes, crossing the hand on the eyes. This world... Was not normal any more. It was a world of horror movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:47 am

Cinderella moaned a little as she woke up. She could vaguely remember hearing a voice ask if she was all right, but for some reason she wasn't able to really wake up.

She looked up and gasped at the sight on the television.

"Ariel? Odette?" She whispered in shock and fear. Ariel had seemed to be a sweet girl when she spoke to her for a little while...

She let out a painful gasps when Ariel stabbed Odette in the stomach and dragged her knife. Cinderella's arms went instinctively around her stomach at the sight.

She didn't realize that tears had started falling. She froze.

What if that happened to her? To her baby...

She continued to hold her stomach as if to shield it from harm.

{OOC: @Eric Hello, roomie Wink XD Sorry for not being on sooner.}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 am

When the young woman recovered, Eric didn't move at once. The eyes were always fixed to the screen, and he didn't want to play the game of meeting. Hello, what's your name, what's your story. It began to dull him. Really.
But the girl began crying. She began crying, the arms were squeezed around her stomach. She began crying, simply.
Eric turned to her. He wanted to embrace her, simply. As a stranger would take unknown in tears in the arms. Slowly, he skipped near her.
The arms around the stomach. Esmee had had the same reflexe.
He put the hand on her shoulder. Slowly. Without frightening her.
- Hey, everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay.

OOC: @Cindy: HELLO CINDY! No problem Darling, school is school!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:48 am

She looked up to see a familiar man, trying to comfort her.

"I-I hope you don't mind, but I-I really need someone to hug right now..." She said, crying and shaking. She turned and put her face into his shoulder and cried.

{OOC: Very Happy Yay! I get time with Eric X3 Hope you don't mind her being forward >.> *coughs*}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 am

She put the head against him and began crying. Cry really. Not as we cry in front of a stranger. As we cry when we are afraid and when we have more appearances to saved.
Slowly, he changed position. Approaching her, Eric crossed the arm around her. The other hand on the arm, he caressed her arm, slowly, as to warm her. He felt her moving too, taking his shirt by squeezing fists.
Eric's eyes fixed nothing more. It didn't look any more, contenting with noticing the reality.

OOC: I'm with Cindy!!! So proud! Oh no problem, I really love her personality and this is totaly cute x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:50 am

Cinderella cried into his shoulder for a long while, for Odette, for Odette's children that were lost, and for her own that was still growing inside.

She took several shaky breaths before she pulled away. She wiped her tears and looked up at him with a shy smile.

"Thank you..." She said, quietly. "We've met, haven't we?" She asked, recognizing his face.

"You're... Eric, right? Esmeralda's long lost brother?" She asked, remember the events of the Dinner Party.

{OOC: Yay! Very Happy Aww, thank you! Very Happy X3}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:31 am

Eric looked at her. She was rather pretty, even with the red eyes. But her eyes seemed tired, so tired. Or then it was his own eyes who so showed him things like that?
He shook the head.
- Yes, I believe that we met before. Forgive me, I forgot your name. I didn't nevertheless cross so much people.
He had a small smile of excuse.
- But yes, I'm Eric. And you don't need to apologize, not for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:32 am

She smiled at him. "It's all right, I can understand that. My name is Cinderella."

She gave him another smile. "Thank you..." She said, softly.

"How have you been?" She asked, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:23 am

Eric crossed the hand in his hair, with a tired air.
- Sincerely? I begin to be dulled. Cross from room to room. Played the game of the presentations. To be separated, then put back together. Gazs, and games. The conversations through walls. Everything begins to tired me. Nevertheless, I met more person dear to my heart here than I would never have been able to meet outside.
He lowered eyes, to look at her, realizing little late that he don't even knew her. It nevertheless wasn't his genre to confide himself like that. Especially with a camera over the head.
- Sorry, I should have answer that I was ok. I tend be speak a lot this last time.
I still have her blood under my fingers...
He had a smile.
- And you? How are you?
He threw a glance to her stomach, quickly, without being explicit. She had had the same gesture as Esmee. He didn't dare to ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:46 am

She gave him a soft smile. "I know what you mean... Oh, don't worry about it! I don't mind... It's not surprising you feel that way... I hope the people you care about are all right..."

She put a hand on her stomach. "I'm doing... fair, I guess. A bit hungry though... I was locked in a bathroom for a day or so..." She said, with a little smile and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 am

Eric had a smile. She seemed at once soft and strong. But who knows? Appearances are not things.
- I also hope it, he says in grinding his fingers.
He had a sigh before looking around him.
- I believe that except bread, we shall have to eat nothing. By the way, it was another game, to be locked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:02 am

Cinderella looked away a little. :I guess you could say that... It was to... keep me from getting into things again..." She said, before getting up and going over to the bread.

"It's better then nothing." She stated, offering him a smile, before breaking it in half and eating her part.

She ate it before feeling the gas take effect.

{OOC: Sorry, but I was thinking that would be a good place to have us gassed then I'm moved to the Masquerade XD I hope you're my roommate again, Eric Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 am

When he felt the effect of the gas, Eric took the head between the hands. The girl collapsed rather fast. But not him. This time, he took the resolution to hold. As long as possible.
Or at least, he decided it unconsciously.
His head between the hands, he rested his front against the knees. Tears quickly came. Silently, Eric began crying, for the fatigue, for the fear, for the games to come, for her, for them. Eric cried.
Until collapse on the side.

OOC: No souci dear! I hope too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:12 am

{OOC: I'm with Anastasia now, I hope we get roomed again in the future so we have more time to RP together Smile}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:13 am

OOC: Hope too. I really like Cindy, and I guess that Eric and her have some thing in common. See you later!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? Another room.   

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Another room.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: