Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helga

PostSubject: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:44 am

Helga leaned against the wall in her room. Naveen hadn't woken up yet and she had nothing to do. She remembered when Aladdin had talked to a girl through the wall once, maybe she could do that too?
She hesitated a bit before she knocked on the wall and cleared her throat. "He..Hello?" she shouted so that someone could hear her. "is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:56 am

Sat near the young woman, Eric didn't have to move. He worried to see that she didn't wake up. But before he can be more worry, a voice, which he would never have to think he can listen in these places, scream trough the wall.
-Is anyone there?!
Sliding on the knees, Eric approached the wall, beginning shouting in spite of the fact that he hears her perfectly.
-HELGA?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 am

"how...?" Helga stopped. It was a man's voice, but not Aladdin's. Who more knows my name than him and Naveen? It can't be him, right? but she recognized his voice
She put her hand against the wall as if it would make it easier to talk through it and she took a deep breath before answering.
"Eric?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:25 am

It was as a shock. A terrible revelation.
-Helga?! How... What... Shit!
The breath of Eric was carried away. Helga, here. It was impossible. Horrible.
-Helga... It's impossible... How can he kidnapp you too?! Are... Are you ok?! Did he hurt you?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:46 am

Helga started laughing with relief when she realised it was him, but it felt terrible that the wall was in the way, she wanted to see him, maybe even hug him.
"Yes, yes, I'm just fine. how about you? oh, I thought you were dead"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:07 am

When he heard her laught, he thought that he had returned when he was young, in the orphanage, when he had made a stupidity. A laught come of past.
A present laugh.
- Oh my god... You are fine. I have.. Shit... I am ok, even if I must look slimmer since the last time that you saw me.
He had a brief laughter.
- I believed that I would never see you. Wait, is Miguel with you?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:15 am

The smile from her lips began to subside when he mentioned Miguel and she leaned her head against the wall.
"No.. and I hope he's not here at all." she said with a sigh.
"but Eric, you've been away for a while. Have you been here all this time? How did it happend?" Helga said quickly, she wanted to know everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 am

He had a sigh by learning the news.
- I hope it too. If only you knew how sorry I am that you are there!
He rested his arm against the wall, before putting his front there.
- Yes. We were to speak, wait, the Thursdays before I was here, I believe. I'm there since. I didn't find a means to go out from there. Not still.
He bit his lips by thinking of Kida, but he recovered fast.
- He gave drugs in one of my bottles. Easy and fast. He acts as us... How did he kidnapp you? Are you here since a long time?
Eric had a smile. He had missed her so much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:39 am

"You and your alcohol" She shook her head. "someday that will kill you, even if you are locked up here" she laughed.
"fortunately I haven't been here so long, but I've already lost count of how many days it have been." She still smiled when she remembered the first room she was in with Naveen. Those days had just flown away when she was with him.
"That was actually a job when we "met". I don't know who gave it to me, but when I arrived, he was there. Pretty pathetic to lose to someone like him" she frowned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:52 am

Eric smiles. He so understood her iritation. They were supposed to be pros, and they had been had as children.
- Frustranting, isn't it? He kidnapp us as if we wera just kids.
He sighed.
- We lose fast the count of days here. Sometimes, I have the impression that that makes years. Sometimes a few days. Everything depends from with who you are.
He had a smile. Days far from Anya were years, day with her of the seconds. He already missed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:59 am

"yeah, Frustrating" Helga was about to hit her fist against the wall when she heard a whine from the puppy, and she looked over to Naveen.
"maybe this could be a good thing too, you know, to meet new people" she smiled
"have you met someone you like yet?" she said teasingly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:09 am

He smiles a little. It was difficult to admit it. But without Villain, he would never meet Anya. And that, that it was hard to admit.
Especially to admit to Helga.
- Well, I have meet many people. Some friends. I'm sure that you would estimate them.
There was a silence. He looked at the wall, for a long time.
- And then I have... I have meet somebody. A woman. Anya. She...
He caught hesitating. He had the impression to present his girlfriend to his mother.
- I'm in love with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:18 am

"does she loves you back?" She asked curtly, but smiling. That was the only thing she needed to know about her for the moment, but she was happy for him, she really was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:30 am

[[OOC O_O...I am not here..I am a ghoooooost ^^ Hehe -runs off-]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:48 am

- Yes. She... She loves me. And we, eum, prove it to each other... Regrettably, she is very low. Villain fired her above. I heal her, but she is still very weak and I don't know where she is.
Eric sighed. He worried always too much. He hesitated again. There's something taht he have to say to her. He hesitated, before choosing to wait.
- And you? Do you have to meet people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:58 am

"well..." She smiled and shrugged, even though she knows he couldn't see it. "I've only met 3 so far, but I like them." She still sat close to Naveen and ran her hand through his hair so that she could see his face.
"but I'm sorry to hear that about her"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:04 am

- What's their name? Maybe that I already met them.
He smiles. He had the impression to be on phone with her. He was, well, happy.
-I'm... I hope taht she's okay. In fact... Well, I almost pray for it.
He almost blush. He really feel like if he talk about love with his mother. It was a silence. Long. Before he took a profound inspiration.
-Helga. I have to say you something. Villain... He also captured... Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 am

"Rapunzel, Aladdin and.. uhm. Naveen" she said and smiled. "someone you know?"
She stretched and changed the position where she sat on the floor. "do you mean.. your Pocahontas?" she asked and had to think if she knew any more with that name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 am

-I never meet Rapunzel. But Naveen was in my room, before that I'm here, but... He was asleep. And... I know Aladdin. Well... Knows. It's... He's the fiancé of Esmeralda. You remember? Esmeralda. She is here also. Oh Helga! She is here! She had a son! A boy! My nephew...
Eric closed eyes. This sensation... The enjoyment. The happiness. Family... He inspired profoundation.
- And... Yeah... She... Dragonfly. She is here.
He caught lowering eyes, as to avoid those of Helga. After all, he had lied to her during years. Not his first lie to her, but the bigger. He hoped that she understood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:23 am

"yes, I have heard about Esme and Aaron. I'm so happy for Al, and for you" she smiled and thought about everything Aladdin said, about his plans for the future.
"so.. Now is your whole family here" she tried to sound happy, but in some way, she felt lonely, or outside of this "reunion".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 am

Eric smiled, before changing position. It was... Good. The moment was good. He was good. Surprising.
- I can't wait to present her to you! You'll recognize her imeditaly. She's more beautiful than me, but she looks like me all the same. Aladdin seems to be a good person indeed, really. They complement each other... A little as you and Miguel you always completed me.
He smiled. Again. He had told her only three time how much he loves her, admire her, consider her as his sister. Love them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:40 am

[Occ: It's so sad that Esme is dead :'( ]

"I can't wait, if she even is a bit like you, I know I will like her" she said with a smile. She was really glad that Eric finally was happy, especially after all that he has gone through in his life.
"who's your roommate now?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:50 am

OOC: Is't it? It'll be so hard to write Eric's feeling when he'll knows it...

- You will love it. And when we shall go out from here, we'll all go in a bar!
Eric had a laughter. He saw the scene perfectly: Esmeralda with Aaron on knees. His arm around the shoulders of Anya. Half drunk Miguel in the side of Aladdin. And Helga in dress.
Eric giggled.
- Well, I'm with a young lady that I met, but it was many months ago. I ignore what's her name. And how she is. She sleep for the moment. And you? New face?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:56 am

"A bar? seriously? with a child?" she started to laughed. "I don't think so." But sure, it would be nice, she had to admit it.
"nope, I'm back with Naveen now. And that's.. kinda nice" she giggled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:59 am

Eric congealed. A giggle? Helga giggled?
-Helga, is there anything that you should say to me about this Naveen?
Eric had a big sudden smile. Helga, in couple. As the image was attractive. She deserve it so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:09 am

"pff, noo" she laughed and tried to hide her giggles. "Or.. I don't know. Maybe I like him.. It's nothing.. tell me more about what have happened to you in here" she said and tried to change subject
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 am

- Oh, oh, oh! Eric laughed. Not even in dream, Helga, say me everything about this Naveen. I don't know many thing of him, say to me what you like at him!
He was happy for her, really. He felt as when he had to begin to love Anya. Incited and happy. For her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:24 am

"geez.." Helga sighed and leaned against the wall. "well.. he's kind.. and cute.. and he makes me feel special" she smiled and shrugged. "it's hard to describe, I just .. like him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:29 am

- You are special Helga, I'm happy that somebody showed it to you.
He smiles, before crossing a hand on the face. It looked like so much what he felt for Anya, and in the same time, it was so different. He had a smile, but engraves this time. He knew how love was dangerous here. He caught himself to pray that everything is ok for her. And for Naveen. But especially for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:33 am

"Well, next time you two are in the same room you guys have something to talk about" she laughed teasingly, "did you get a puppy?" she asked and started to laugh again, She could really relax when she talked to him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:36 am

Eric fixed the wall as if he could see the face of Helga.
- No, seriously?! You too?! Mine, well, it sleeps next to the girl. It's also a Dalmatian yours?
It was very different that to speak with Anya. At once intimate and very free. Nature. True.
As before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:41 am

"yees" she laughed. "This is kinda wierd. Why do we get a dog?" she shook her head, ridiculous. "wait, does this mean that it will poop in here?" she said with disgust in her mouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 am

In spite of him, he thanked the fate for having made it sleep.
- Well, I have the impression. What do you want? The ideas of Villain are often strange. And his games... Are terrifying. Believe me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 am

"mhm.." She nodded to herself. "what have you been through since you came here?" she asked in curiosity, but also of concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:54 am

Eric became suddenly grave. He wanted to protect her in a way. But what was better, the truth or a lie?
He sighed.
- You want to say, who arrived to me? Well, I have to kill for Villain. I suffered a lot. I was afraid.
He lowered eyes. In a way, it was good to speak about it to Helga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:03 am

"I'm so sorry" she almost whispered ut out. "I hope you don't have to do all those things again. And that we see each other soon, without a wall in the way" She tried to make it like a joke in the end, but it didn't came out that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:09 am

He smiles.
- Don't worry, I'm okay now. Everything is ok. I am fine.
Not really a lie, but not the truth either. He was tired, worried but happy. Not completely the truth thus.
- I hope that we'll see each other. Really.
His throat squeezed up little. Because to use the future was always risked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:10 am

OOC: Sowy dear 'Mom' but I have to sleep! Good evening or morning, don't know xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 am

[Occ: okay ;D see you tomorrow <3 ]

Helga closed her eyes and sighed. He and Miguel was her only family, and to be without them was a pain.
"Promise me you'll stay out of trouble, please?" geez, now I sound like a real mom she laughed to herself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm

- I cannot promise you that, Helga, you know me. If you are in danger, I would make everything to save you. You know it. I owe you that.
It was doubtless thanks to her that nobody had been able to go back up until them, for the murder of the director.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:01 pm

"oh, Eric. I wish I was in the same room as you so I could punch you right now for not listen to me, or hug you, I haven't decided yet" She joked and shrugged.
"And btw, are you invited to the masquerade?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Eric had a laughter.
- You speak, I would have blocked you before you can touch me, Mom. For the cuddle, on the other hand... The same thing.
He had another laughter.
- A masquerade? No, I wasn't invited. Please be carefull. If it's one of these new games, please be carefull. Hes', it's dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:16 pm

She started to laugh about his comment about the hug, but when he talked about the masquerade, she was as usual again, but with a smile
"I know it can be dangerous, but you know, me and danger works together. I can't resist" she joked "And I also want to meet this Villian, John" her eyes narrowed and she started to imagine how it will be when she meets him again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:23 pm

He raised the eyes to heaven.
-Rhhaaaa you and your adrenalin!
He had a new laughter.
- Well, he is a tall blond guy, and apparently, he has a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:31 pm

"a soft voice?" she frowned and laughed a bit. "who told you that?.. but okay, thanks. A tall blond guy" she nodded to herself. She tried to remember what he looked like when they first "met", but it was just like a blurred image.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:08 am

-It's... It's a very particular girl which apparently would have a soft crush for him. She's... Very particular. To tell the truth, she's a killer too. And by pity Helga, be careful. Ok? Swear it.
He tried to turn it like a joke, but it wasn't a success.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:12 am

She sighed with a smile. "okey, okey.. I promise I'll be careful. So, tell me who this girl is. it would be good to know something about her if I meet her someday" she laughed. "come on, spit it out" she joked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:23 am

Eric replaced in little better near the wall.
- Well, her name's Lilo. Shes a girl with dark hair. She kills as Miguel, the poison. She likes her job. She... Well, she tends to put me ill-at-ease and at the same time she is fascinating. She is too much adult for her age. Nevertheless she is always a little girl. She was fascinate by my knife!... She reminds me Penny.

OOC: sowwwy! School take all my tiiiiiime! Can't be really online the Wednesday! sowwy Mom! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helga

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:27 am

Occ: It's okay ;D I understand. Haha, "Mom" Cool
btw, can I still replay here even if I'm in the dining room? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:33 am

OOC: Yeah, your my Mom here Razz
You can reply as if it was before, or we can end this or you can reply when the Masquerade'll be over Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing    

Back to top Go down

TTW with room 3 - Finding someone who has been missing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: