Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How do you tell someone you cheated?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

PostSubject: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 am

He looked at the wall. He shook his head, She's never gonna forgive me... He knocked on the wall, "Jas... you there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:49 pm

she looked up. His sound in his voice made her concerned. "I am here Thrax what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 am

"Um I haft to tell you something. That thing that was bugging me during the game," He took a deep breath, "Before the game something happened, and well..... I had sex with Poca. I dont know what made me do it but I did it. I'm so sorry and I understand if you never forgive me..." He felt ashamed and heart broken. He knew Jasmine would get mad and probably not take him back, but he had to tell her. It was killing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 am

He did what! Her eyes started to water. No....he didn't.. he couldn't he.. Tears ran down her cheeks, She wanted to scream but knowing that wouldn't help she decided to stay calm she promised she wouldn't get jealous.. ''Ah.. i see. Did you enjoy it?'' She said with a sharp calm tone. All the anger was just building up. She kept her mask on. He would not see through that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:25 am

"In the middle of it I screamed out your name. As you might of guessed Poca wasn't to pleased with me. So no I didn't enjoy it. Look Jas I am so sorry. In my head I keep thinking of myself as a no good son of a bitch cheater. The guilt I feel is to much, and I feel I'm going to explode with anger, and guilt." He clenched up his fists, If I didn't think I still had feelings for Poca none of this would of happen...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 am

''It is allright thrax..'' She said simple as she stood up. ''Thank you, For opening my eyes.'' She said as she turned her back to the wall. Clenching her teeth. What was i thinking, That somebody would love me.. The tears continued to roll down. As she hid her face. He wouldn't see them anyway..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:58 am

Pocahontas walked out of the bathroom, walking to the wall and when she did..She heard Jasmine's words, ''Thank you, For opening my eyes.''. She looked at Thrax, pushing him slightly away from the wall, "Jasmine..He loves you more, don't hate him and don't say he doesn't love you. Don't you EVER say that. Jasmine you know how much you make him happy." She looked at Thrax, "Something I can never make him..And I probably wouldn't give him a great family like you could." Pocahontas went back to looking at the wall, "He loves you to death. To be honest don't blame him..Blame me." Her eyes then went back to Thrax, "After all..I made the first move..Therefore I'm the one you should be mad at. I'm the bitch who is always in between you two. And I guess it's time to stop being in between..I'm sorry that I caused both of you trouble..It'll never happen again..I'm sorry to both you..Bye.." She was fighting the tears, walking off before either of them could say anything. Walking back into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:09 am

He leaned up against the wall. He put his hands over his face and sank down to the floor, "Jas you there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 am

Hearing everything poca said made her calm down. Not knowing what to say. Why did poca tell this to her? Why? She shook her head. Hearing thrax speak again.
''Yes i-'' She sighed. ''I am....'' She took a deep breath. ''Why didn't you just tell me face to face..?'' She asked calm. Letting her body lean against the wall. She was tired.. Tired of all this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:18 am

Pocahontas leaned against the wall of the bathroom. The tears falling down her face, lowering her head down. She slid down the wall, falling to her knees. As she did, her eyes closed.. Right then she wanted to disappear from the room, make this all a dream..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 am

"Because I was scared one of us was going to die that day, I didn't want that be the last memory we had of each other. I'm sorry I didn't tell you face to face, but I didn't want that to be the last thing we had to remember each other by." he shook his head, "It was a mistake that me and Poca got together, but I'm trying to make things right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 pm

"I understand..." She sank down and pulled her knees to her body. "I just don't know what to feel right now thrax.." She hugged her knees. Trying to stop her tears. "I trusted you" she said so only thrax would hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:57 am

"I know you did, and I'm so sorry Jas," he shook his head, "Its never going to happen again. I love you, and I feel SO guilty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:10 am

''I know thrax it is allright..'' She lied, it wasn't allright. But she would not let him notice that. ''I just don't know what to do now..'' She sighed leaning her head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:30 am

"I don't expect you to ever forgive me, but I love you so much and I wish this never happened. God why can't you be in this room with me?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:54 am

She bit her lip. ''I am sorry thrax.. I just think it will be better to be separted for now..''
As her world was painted black again. Hiding her face, ''I just.. I can't trust you thrax not now.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:05 am

He started to tear up, "So.... its over.... Is there anyway we can ever be the way we used to be?" He felt his heart drop and his stomach turn. This was the worst thing that could happen to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:10 am

She gasped. ''No no i ment.. That it would be better if we aren't in the same room...'' She shook her head. Oh dear..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:22 am

He was confused, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 am

''I mean.. That if we would be togethere in one room, It will just end up bad..'' She said with a broken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 am

"I don't think we have much control over that Jas. You know how much the villain likes to play games...." As much as he wanted to see her again, he knew she was right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

She felt another load of tears comming up. Blinking trying to stop the tears. ''Thrax.. I just don't know what to do now... I... How could you do such a thing? I still i can't believe it..'' One tear fell down. ''I thought you where different. And i know your sorry.. But why?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:36 am

"I don't even know why. I guess I've wanted her for so long that I wasn't thinking of the most important thing in my life right now.... you. And I wish I never did it because I love you so much. You helped me find myself again, and I wish I was with you that night instead of her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:44 am

She wanted to yell scream.. Wanting poca. So i am not good enough? But she knew deep down that it would only cause more problems... She took a deep breath Calming down all the emotion ran through her body, Unsure how to handle them...
''I love you too Thrax , With whole my heart if needed. But i am afraid ... Afraid thrax..''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:46 am

"I'm sorry Jas. I don't want Poca I want you!" Stupid Stupid Stupid "I'm ashamed for what I did with her...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:50 am

''I know thrax.. I was just stupid to forget about your feelings towards Poca.. '' Taking one deep breath again. ''But do you want me or do you need me? Because if you only want me, You already had me.. so you should stop fighting than..'' She said soft. ''I really don't want to lose you but if it is only about the wanting part...''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:55 am

Thats when it clicked in his head, "Your right. I wanted Poca, but I NEED you. These pass couple of days, I haven't slept, I've barely eaten just for the thought I'll never be with you again. I NEED you Jas."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:02 am

She was relived but still scared. ''But you need poca too Right? Because if she would have died. You would be broken... I just know...'' She closed her eyes, ''Thrax i am tired..''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:10 am

"Part of me will always love Poca, but its a totally different love that I have for you. If something happened to her I think I could go on with my life, but if something happened to you I think I would die..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:13 am

''Thank you Thrax....'' She said. Closing her eyes. ''That means allot to me.'' She wispered as she slid down to the ground. Laying on the ground. ''I love you..'' She wispered before falling asleep. She was tired. Too tired..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:28 am

He knew she was tired, and even tho she was probably already asleep he sank to the floor and said, "I'll be right here when you wake up, and I love you to." Feeling peace he was finally able to sleep. He drifted of to sleep in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you tell someone you cheated?   

Back to top Go down

How do you tell someone you cheated?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 3-
Jump to: