Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xLilo

PostSubject: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Lilo yawned. She felt asleep again. Must be funny carrying all people around in different rooms... She giggled. Then her view fell on a man lying on the floor. Lilo gasped. That was Aladdin! Or not? She crawled to him. Yes, it was him. The little girl sighed. Now they would have a nice fight. What a pleasure.

A small whimper let her eyes flow to the bundle in one of his arms. Lilo took the blanket careful and opened it. She smiled. A little baby was lying in there sleeping. It might dream, that's why it made a sound. She put the blanket back and stood up.

Lilo walked to the wall the farthest away from Aladdin and the baby. It was safer. She sat down and leaned her head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 am

[OOC: I'm sorry, I have no time to reply or explain, but I'll be gone for a couple days. I'll RP as soon as I can.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:40 am

[OOC: Go to 'discussing the RP' if you want more of an explanation. I pray I'll be back on soon.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:53 am

(OOC: It's okay. I'll be waiting for you. <3 Lilo will take care for Aaron while you're away Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Lilo sat at the wall and looked around in the room as the whimpers in the bundle are getting more and more. She looked to Aladdin but he didn't move. A little sigh come over her lips. Hopefully he will awake when they get louder. Lilo looked away.

As the whimpers went louder and finally turned into screams, she frowned. What a bad daddy. She took away her pride and walked to the sleeping body with the crying baby. She took the bundle in her arms and carried it around cradling.
"Ssh, ssh... Everything is alright..."

As long as you can say it's alright... Grow up in a place like this might be hard for a little one like this. AND with these parents. One is death and one loves to sleep. Okay, the death of the mother was her fault. She didn't deny it. That's some reason why she felt guilty for the baby. But for no one else.

The baby was finally fallen into sleep again. But Lilo knew that it will wake up again. And then it will be hungry. She never cared for a baby before. But water and bread isn't food for a baby. That's something she knew of. What should she do? Her glance fell on a camera in the room.

"Help, please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:01 am

Lilo sat down with the baby in her arms. She looked at the sleeping face.

"You're really cute, you know? I wonder if you have those amazing eyes you're mother had? It would be a shame if you haven't got them from her... I never saw such eyes before. What name did they gave you? A cute one? A strong one? I never liked mine, you know. Lilo. What's that for a name? Does it suit me? Or not?"

Lilo hugged the little baby while talking to it and to herself.

"Sometimes I wish I'm not alone. Oh, you would say I'm not with all these nice people I met, but I am! Inside. So lonely... And my deepest wish is to kill them all. Sometimes I want to do that. So they could never leave me again."

Lilo moved a bit.

"I hope, wish and pray that you will never become the way I am. Sure, I like me. Most times. But I never want other kids become like me..."

Lilo looked back to the baby, like she wants an answer. As his eyes flutter but stayed close she smiled.

"I think they underestimate babies.", Lilo giggled. "You understand more then they know, right? If he wakes up and sees me with you in my hands, he will freak out. And I really did nothing to you. I can say... I had to kill woman you know? I was taught to do. With poison. With poison I created on my own. But I never killed women with babies. Never. The punishment was hard, but I stayed strong. He always had to do it on his own."

Lilo took a deep breath.

"I met a woman on day. I escaped from home and walked all alone in the streets. She saw me and asked if I got lost. I denied, but she smiled and told me I can't be all alone here. She took me to her house and cared for me a few hours. I went home... Blah, blah, blah... The whole thing that ever happens when I run away from home. A few days later I escaped again and walked through the streets just to look for her and see her face again. I found her. I was so happy inside, that I was surprised by myself. She smiled at me and spent the whole day with me again. We met each other regularly then. I felt like I had finally a mother these times. So secured."

A single tear escaped and run down Lilo's cheek.

"One day he came to me and told me it was time to kill a woman. As he showed me the picture of the woman I was scared. It was her. I never understood why I had to kill her. I begged and cried, but he was inexorable. He sent me to her. We had such a nice afternoon together... And then... I put some poison in her drink. Something new I invented. She fell asleep. And never woke up. As he found out what I did and how I killed her, he made a real drama. I think that was the reason, why Tzip left with me."

The tears run down her cheeks unstoppable now.

"The only woman I ever called mom. And the only woman who smiled about it and told me she thought about adopting me. I never called Tzip mom. Even if I tell the others she's like a mom to me, what she definitely is and was, but I never called her that way. There was a girl in the little black book I found in one room I was, that looked nearly the same way like her. I was shocked. I think her name was... uhm... Jasmine, I think."

Lilo wiped away the tears and took a deep breath.

"Why do I tell you that? I have a weakness for cute things I think.", she laughed weakly. "I'm still a little girl inside. I always tell cute things stuff they never understand. First Angel and now to you. Adults never understand me... Or they never try to understand me. I'm hiding it again inside me, till I find the right person to tell. Find the right person to give my whole heart to."

Lilo sighed and stared silent at the wall towards her. She squeezed the baby lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am

Lilo stared at the baby. It was so quiet. Was that good? She didn't knew. It was good for her, because she won't get annoyed of the baby's screams, but it needed to eat, or not? She looked at the camera.

And he? He might be to busy with other prisoners, that he didn't hear her ask for help. She looked again at the baby. It was breathing. Thank God. What a drama when it dies in her hands. But where does she get some food for the baby. Or more likely the milk? She was to young and wasn't pregnant to give the baby milk on her own.

So where does she get some from?

Lilo sighed. "When I wake you up, your screams might never stop, but I would know that your still alive... And when I let you sleep, you might die in my hands. What shall I do? Talking through the wall? But I might not have a mother on the other side of the wall... When it is a woman at all. There could be only men out there."

Lilo sticked out her tongue. "Bäh!"

She caressed the cheek of the baby. "You're so small... Was I that small too? You really need to drink something..."

The little dark-haired girl closed her eyes. Aladdin couldn't help her. The sleeping gas must have been too much for him. The villain was busy. And she herself was to lazy to try talking through the wall. She pressed the little body close to hers and hoped that the baby would stay warm, even if she couldn't feed it.

(OOC: I'm so bored I write extra long monologues XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:39 pm

[OOC: Sorry I had to leave you, Lilo. I'm back. Let the fun begin! We'll just say Al was really sick and completely unconscious while I was gone.]

Aladdin slowly woke up, but didn't open his eyes. The pain was intense, and he knew he had been gassed. But this time was much worse than before. He thought he had adjusted, but perhaps he hadn't. He felt so sick.

Aladdin turned onto his side and dry heaved; he had nothing to throw up, no foods or liquids. He was sweating yet he had the chills, and his body was weak.

Great, I'm sick. Aladdin thought. "Hey Wendy, Aurora, I need help-" Aladdin started in a very weak voice, as he opened his eyes and turned to direct to his roommates. That's when he realized he was in a different room. His vision was still really blurry, and he tried to focus. He was so sick though. He saw a figure, of a smaller girl holding something. Holding what? Who was it?

Aladdin stumbled over and struggled to stay conscious. He began to cough more and dry heave again, shaking. "Who-" he said, in a struggled voice. It was very clear how sick he was, and that it was difficult for him to talk. "Who are you? I.. I'm sick.. I'm sorry.. What's going on?" Aladdin said and leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, trying to clear his head so he could function.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 pm

(OOC: I'm so glad you're back! I hope everything is alright now? And your trip was safe?)

Lilo turned around as she heard some noises from the place where Aladdin was supposed to be sleeping. She sighed. What a relief. He finally woke up. Her view fell on the baby on her lap. It was still sleeping and worrying Lilo. It really has to eat something. Lilo stood up and walked slowly and hesitantly to Aladdin.

"I'm.... I'm Lilo. You don't look good.... Are you okay?"

She pressed the baby at her body, like she wanted to protect it. He might be the father, but in this state the baby might not getting ill. She feels like she had hands full to do with both of them. And caring for a baby wasn't easy. Caring for a baby that is ill, would be worser. And now an ill father.

"I think I magically attract bad things."

Lilo sighed again and sat down a few steps away from Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:22 am

[OOC: Yep, everything is great now, the trip was safe. Smile]

"I'm.... I'm Lilo." The name rang like a bell, and he looked at her. She looked just like she had described herself through the wall... This was the face of the girl responsible for the death of Esmeralda.

Pain struck him, and he gave Lilo a look of anguish and extreme pain, at the thought of Esme.
He knew that she would know the look he was giving her, almost a "you killed her, and therefore killed me, you're the reason for my pain" type look. But, life was too short to be bitter and angry, and he tried to find understanding in his heart for her. Now was not the time to get upset.

"I... I'm not sure. I think I just have a bug. Or it could be that I haven't eaten in days."
He still felt extreme anger, and he continually worked at remaining calm with her.

"Part of it is the gas I think... I've just had so much of it lately. I'm already feeling better as it's wearing off." Aladdin continued sitting against the wall for support, and he opened his eyes once more. "What do you have there?"

Lilo then moved closer to him, and sat down only a few steps away from him. He looked to her, and looked at the bundle in her arms.

Aaron. Aladdin's heart stopped and he let out a gasp.
"My... My son." Aladdin said, scooting closer to Lilo. Careful not to get too close where his sickness could get passed on, he looked down at his son with tears in his eyes.
"My beautiful boy... You're alive." He said, and gently brushed his cheek with his finger.
"He looked at him, wearing the happiest face he had had since the moment he had found Esmeralda in this place so long ago. The feeling of reconnecting with a part of you, a part so strong that you loved and lost.

As much as he hated saying this, he had to. "Lilo..." Even saying her name brought pain, thinking of his fiancee. "Thank you. For... For watching Aaron. I... I don't want to get him sick, but I need to be with him..." He wanted nothing more than to hold his son for the rest of time, but he knew things would turn for the worse if Aaron became sick. It was agony, being so close and yet not being able to hold him and cradle him. Aladdin just continued simply brushing his cheek softly with the tip of his finger.

"I think... I think I just need some food in my stomach, and maybe a warm shower. Do you... Do you mind taking care of him just a little while longer? I just need to regain health." Aladdin didn't know if Lilo would know how much trust he put into her, how badly it hurt him knowing he couldn't hold him, but that he entrusted the light of his life with the killer of his child's mother. He trusted Lilo with the only part of his life he had left in her hands, something very difficult for Aladdin to do. But he knew that that's what was best for Aaron; He didn't want something to happen to him.

Then it occured to Aladdin; He didn't know how long it took before he had woken up, and that Lilo could have been with Aaron for a while. Aaron needed to eat... How were they supposed to do that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:39 am

[OOC: I'll be back later today; I have to go home and start laundry, then I have class in an hour and a half (noon), and I'm done with classes at 4:30. I shall be on at some point after that! ^.^ Probably a little while later than that though, like 6 or something? Toodles!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:42 am

Lilo watched Aladdin caressing the baby carefully. So it was a baby boy.

"I think it would be great if you're taking a shower.", she turned up her nose.

Then she giggled. "I think we all need something to eat. Your son was only one moment awake and since then he's sleeping. I'm really worried. He should eat something! But I didn't knew what to give him."

Lilo cradled the baby boy softly.

"I'm taking care of him as long as you allow me to do. He is a really good listener." , she smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:11 am

'Agreed. I will be fine off of our bread that we get, I just need SOMETHING in my system. But as for Aaron... I don't know what to do. he's still too young, and I don't have anything. I'll think about what to do while I shower."

Aladdin began to walk towards the bathroom and turned around to look at Lilo and Aaron again. "Maybe I'll have to resort to asking John for help." Aladdin said, throwing out the suggestion. He would be willing to trade his food in for formula for Aaron, or hopefully something could be worked out.

Lilo seemed so gentle and nice to Aaron, he couldn't imagine her killing people. Then again, a lot of the people in this place had killed someone at some point.

"I'm taking care of him as long as you allow me to do. He is a really good listener."
Aladdin saw a sad smile on her face, and he really wondered what her thoughts were. How did a girl like her end up here? But he would leave those questions to himself for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:20 am

Lilo nodded slowly. "I asked him for help earlier, but he didn't react. Seems like he's busy or something..."

She sighed. Still holding the little body in her hands she stood up and walked around like she was thinking what to do. Lilo hold the boy to her face and looked in his sleeping face.

"I'm really magically attract bad things. You shouldn't be sleeping. Aren't you hungry? I am.", she walked around again. "When we only have some mash for you... Hey Al! Couldn't we make some mash with the bread and water? Or would that be bad?"

Lilo knocked her head at the wall. "Why aren't you listening when you are supposed to do? You always appear when nobody needs you", she mumbled quietly and hardly to understand for Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:27 am

[OOC: Haha, was that last sentence for me or John? Because Al is still listening XD]

"Mash... That's a good idea, Lilo. Give me 5 minutes to shower, and I'll go get my bread and water. I'll be right back." He ran into the bathroom, already feeling much better now that the gas was getting out of his system.

Aladdin jumped in the shower, feeling the hot water run down his back. He thought about all that had happened as he washed himself, the hot water giving him some strength and getting rid of the pain. His son was back, and he was roomed with Esme's killer. And yet he had no hatred towards her... Especially right now, he had thanks for taking care of his son while he could not.

Aladdin got out of the shower, quickly dried off and got dressed. He had only been a few minutes and he walked over to get his bread. He grabbed his cup of water and bread and brought them over to Lilo and Aaron, wondering how they were planning to try this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:35 am

(OOC: It's for John Razz)

Lilo put the baby in her lap and took the bread and water out of his hands.

"We should soak the bread in the water and then try to give him something. Am I allowed to wake him up?"

Lilo tilted her head asking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:47 am

"Yeah, why don't we soak it in bread, make it as soft and mushy as possible. We better wake him up now, gently now..." He said in a fatherly voice, as he leaned closer to his son.

[OOC: Gotta go to sociology now, I'll be back later this evening.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:04 am

Lilo sighed. She caressed the cheek of the baby softly trying to wake it up. As Aladdin leaned forward, she couldn't help herself, but touch his hand gently.

"Wake up dearie.", she said with a warm voice. Lilo took some bread and soaked it with water. She hoped that the boy could eat it or they would have a really big problem. She waited for Aladdin to give her a sign to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 am

{OOC: Okay, so I randomly clicked on this and started freaking out when I saw that the title was upside down on my tab O.O I was like "Ahhh! What is my computer doing?!!?" And started refreshing the page a few times... Then I saw that it was that way on the actually topic title and I was like "Oh... They did that on purpose. XDDD Neat!" XDD}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:18 am

[OOC: Great, huh? XD I thought it would fit our chaos... Although... It seems like it turns out in a lovey-dovey family story XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:19 am

{OOC: With you, Lilo, I think everyone is going to want to be a lovey-dovey family XDD}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:22 am

[OOC: Yeah, and then I kill your lover, your fiancée or your best friend. Nice. -_-]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:25 am

{OOC: It's not your fault you're a little killer (okay, it's your fault, not Lilo's XD). We can't help but lover our little killer. X3}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:31 am

[OOC: And you love you all too! <3 Lilo would be nothing without you all...]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:47 pm

[OOC: I swear, I'm TRYING to make rooming with my fiancee's killer a big drama fest. I just can't do it! I mean, I COULD... but then the Aladdin part of me is logically thinking "Now is NOT the time to fight. Cooperate for the sake of your son." I'm not just Roleplaying it, I'm actually thinking this stuff out. Hehe, I love Lilo too much anyway to yell at her. And look how good of a helper she is! Very Happy]

Aladdin gave her a nod when he saw that the bread was moist and mushy, as liquidy as they could get it. Aaron began to stir, and he let out a quiet cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:52 pm

(OOC: You're trying to fight with me? Okay, first we make sure Aaron won't die and then we can fight! Twisted Evil The only problem is, that I'm away now.... I'm on on Thursday evening maybe...)

Lilo sighed in a relief. The first noise the baby made in a few hours that shows her it isn't dead. She put her finger near his mouth to see if he is hungry. As he suckled at her finger, she started to giggle. Lilo closed quickly her eyes and opened them again turning her finger out of Aaron's mouth. The protest shouts where incredible loud.

"Ssh, ssh...", she put some of the mash in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:39 am

Aaron seemed to be able to consume the mash, and he seemed quite happy to have some food. Aladdin took Aaron from Lilo's hands and held him, both of them gazing down upon his son.

"Thanks..." Aladdin said to Lilo, with sincerity but difficulty.

Aladdin's eyes watered when Aaron looked at him.
He said outloud in a soft, sad, loving voice, "You have your mother's beautiful eyes."
Aaron looked at him through big green eyes, and the two kept that contact for quite a while.

Eventually Lilo went to a corner and fell asleep, and Aladdin sat down carefully and finished feeding his son. He never took his eyes off of him, and he was so happy to be with him again.

"How old are you by now... a few months old? Who knows, it's so hard to keep track of time in here." [OOC: He was born July 16th for anyone who cares XD]

Aaron made a quiet cry, probably because he was tired. He gave a great yawn and closed his eyes, Aladdin pulled him close to his chest. Aladdin couldn't look at Aaron without seeing Esmeralda too, and being with him again made the pain subside a little. It was like she lived on, through Aaron.

Slowly, Aladdin fell asleep too, Aaron wrapped up safely in his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:11 am

(OOC: New topic, sweet?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 am

[OOC: Ch'yeah! I'm TTW with Room 2 at the moment, we're talking about you and Esme... Eric is Helga's roomie in there, and he doesn't know his sister is dead. Things are interesting. Helga knows it's you, she is my old roommate. If you want, you can join soon! It may be best to wait until Eric knows? I don't know. XD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou   

Back to top Go down

˙˙˙ɥʇuɹʇ sǝɯoɔǝq soɐɥɔ ʍou
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 3-
Jump to: