Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A New Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte

PostSubject: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 am

Charlotte awoke slowly, feeling guiltier and guiltier the more she remembered of last night. Never again would she throw herself at a man. Never. No matter who he was. She was doing fine on her own.
She slowly opened her eyes and noticed Dimitri sleeping not too far away from her.
"Dimitri..." she whispered. Why did it have to be him? She felt ten times guiltier looking at him, even though she knew he would never care what she did. It still felt as if she had cheated on him.
She suddenly got self conscious. The last time he had seen her she had still been wearing hair pins and a ball gown. She didn't look anything like herself now, with the too short dress hardly covering anything and her long, messy hair.
She didn't know if she should wake him up or not, so she just let him be for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 am

Dimitri woke up slowly, by now getting used to the sleeping gas effect. He was relieved he wasn't roomed with Ariel anymore. Nothing could be more awkward than that.

Then he turned around and saw Charlotte, although he had never seen her looking any less than immaculate before now. Her hair was in a mess, her dress cut short- so much that it barely passed her thighs, and her makeup was more or less gone. She had become almost unrecognisable. And she loved him. Although he was sure she didn't know he knew. And he didn't intend for her to find out. He was far too afraid to confront her about it.. and it would only make it awkward for her. But he couldn't help but feel guilty everytime he looked at her.

'Hey..' he said slowly, sitting up. He was in a much better state than before- wounds now healing. And Thumbelina's death played less and less on his mind after what was broadcast on the tv. 'Long time, no see, huh?' he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:25 am

His smile reminded her of why she had ever started loving him in the first place. Every guilty feeling, every physical pain from her head or muscles from sleeping on the floor all disappear once she looked at his beautiful face.
"Hi.." she said softly and smiled back blushing, her heart beating faster already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 am

She was blushing.. she probably always blushed around him but before he had never noticed it. He looked away quickly.
'So.. how have you been?' he started, awkwardly trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:28 am

She didn't want to think about it. Not when she was with him.
"As good as you can have it in a place like this," she shrugged and stood up off of the floor.
Not until then had she noticed the hairy thing slowly moving closer to Dimitri, barely touching his leg once she yelled:
"Dimitri! There's a spider on you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 am

He jumped when she shouted at him. He looked around and quickly kicked it away from him. Spiders never really scared him much, but he assumed Charlotte probably wouldn't be so calm. 'Don't worry.. its not going to hurt me' he said.
Standing up and looking around the room properly he noticed several more- big, hairy things. Not the little ones he was used to seeing running around.
'You think this is his doing?' he said gesturing to the camera. 'Don't worry.. you are much bigger than any of them are anyway. They are probably more scared of you..'
As he said that another one crawled near Charlotte. 'Behind you...' he said quickly, taking her hand and pulling her away. 'You're not scared of spiders, are you?'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 am

They wouldn't hurt them?
"If this is his doing..." she said, voice shaking.
"Chances are... some, or all of them... might be dangerous..."
Her voice was still shaking when he dragged her closer to him and away from the spider.
Her heart jumped by the touch and for a second she forgot about the spiders. Until he let go of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:49 am

He let go of her hand, thinking about what she said. 'Hmm.. hadn't thought about that. You really think he would? What am I saying.. hes locked us all up in here- he'd do anything..'
He shook his head, thinking to himself. 'Well- just incase you are right I suggest we stay together.. you know, so we can see them all. And keep away from them.. just incase.'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:52 am

She wanted to stay brave in front of Dimitri, but it didn't work as well as planned, and as soon as he suggested for them to stay together she ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.
Dimitri... it felt so nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:57 am

He hugged her back.. after everything that had happened over the past few weeks. He just needed a hug, even if it was just for a moment.
However then he remembered how she felt. Surely this would just give her mixed signals? So he stopped and looked at her. Something to say.. to disctract them from the spiders. He knew she was roomed with Sinbad. And he knew how he felt about him.
'So..' he squeezed her hand. 'What's with the new look?' He pointed to her dress.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 pm

She didn't really want to tell him. Was it childish to feel the way she did? To want to change like this? She figured she would have to tell him sooner or later anyway.
"I figured.. I was done with the princess style.." she shrugged and smiled a little.
"I don't want to be that fragile little girl... not in here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 am

He hadn't expected that coming from Charlotte.
'Sooner or later you would have lost your clothes anyway' he smiled, referring to his shirt, waistcoat and jacket that had now gone.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:26 am

"I don't think I can afford loosing much more now," she said, looking down at herself and giggling, almost forgetting the spiders in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 am

'Nope, you pretty much ripped your entire skirt off' he said, before awkwardly pausing.
'So... no encounters with the Villain whilst I was gone I hope?', he asked to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 am

"No," she said and smiled up at him.
"At least not that I know of. You?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:37 am

'Nope.... after last time I don't think I'm going to be seeing him for a while..' He had given him the key.. and the Villain hadnt' gone to check on the suitcase. He was fine... safe, for now. Although saying that, he remembered the key and note in his pockets, whatever they meant.
'I'm glad you haven't had to witness what I've had to...'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:40 am

She looked at him confused, with the oh, so often, puppy look on her face.
She didn't understand.
"Why..? What have you had to witness..?"
How bad could it possibly be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:58 am

'Too much.. But it doesn't matter. Honestly.. you know, lets not focuse on it, ok?' He smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:00 am

"Sure," she said and smiled at him. She didn't want to make him feel worse, he already looked worse than when she found him in dark alleys, drunk and lost. She wondered what could possibly have happened to him to make him look like this. All she knew was that she wanted to make him feel better again.
She laid a hand on his back, stroking it softly, something she had always used to do when he was feeling down, though she had a feeling it comforted herself more than it comforted him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:50 am

She placed her hand on his back- an action she always used to do when he was in trouble or upset. Now it had a completely different meaning however, as he remembered what he had heard her say to Sinbad. Still he had been more or less sitting alone, away from anyone that cared, for the month. It felt better to let someone comfort him, rather than make her stop.
'Thanks' he said. 'For trying...'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:52 am

"You don't have to thank me," she smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder while continuing to rub his back.
"I'm always happy to help you..." she said softly, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 am

He rested his head against hers. 'I know..' he said. 'But I never really thanked you before.. so I am now. Without alcohol to make a mess of things..'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:29 am

She liked to stand like that. Close to him. It made her whole body feel warm and ticklish. She didn't answer, just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.
She opened them again and realized one of the big spiders had climbed on her from behind and was now resting on her knee.
She squeeled loudly and tried to shake it off, but it didn't move.
"Dimitri!" she yelled almost crying in fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:46 am

He had almost forgotten about the spiders.
Quickly he kicked the spider away from her and squashing it.
'It didn't bite you did it?' he said, checking her knee with concern.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 am

She was shaking.
"I.. I don't know.."
She was panick-struck and hadn't noticed anything in her attempt to get it off of her.
If it was poisonous... she would... she looked down at her knee and checked it quickly.
No bite marks, no pain.
"I don't think so..." she said, calming down just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:58 am

He took her knee in his hands and looked at the skin. There didn't seem to be any bite marks...
'I think you are safe for now..' he said. 'You can breathe again' he smiled, realising she was still scared.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:16 am

She let out a big breath, not even realizing she had held it in.
"Is it.. dead?" she asked hesitantly after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 am

'I think so..' he said. 'At least its not moving...'
He looked around the room, spotting at least another 3. They seemed to be everywhere..
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:10 am

She hugged Dimitri, trying to remain as calm as possible. She wasn't the bravest of girls, but feeling Dimitri, knowing he was there to support her, helped her a lot.
"Thank you," she whispered against his warm, comforting chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:18 am

'No problem' he said, hugging her back and kissing the top of her head, like he used to.
Pulling away he asked, 'So, apart from ripping your dress what else did you get up to since we last saw each other?'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:27 am

She blushed. She didn't really want to tell him. But she didn't want to lie to him either.
"Well... I ehmm... I was in this... game... sort of..." she said and looked down. The images of the poor girl kept running through her head. She had only just begun to forget, but now it was all there, as clear as if it was happening in the present moment.
"This girl died..." she whispered, voice breaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:20 am

'I'm sorry..' he said. 'I've seen too many people die now...' of my own doing he thought, 'in this place.' His expression was vacant for a second as he remembered again.
'He plays games with us... and shows them on the tvs. Its... well you kind of expect them now.'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 am

She hugged him tight, burrying her face in his chest so he wouldn't see her tears that kept streaming from her face. Her plan wasn't well thought through though as he could probably feel her wet face against his bare chest.
"What is this place...?" she whispered, not sure if she wanted a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:15 am

'A hotel...' he said. 'I saw it once.. when I was in the garden...' He trailed off remembering what happened again. 'At least I think it is.. there rooms look about the right size. I mean, imagine this place with furniture- a bed, bedside cabinet. It could be just like any other.. Just hes refurbished it to do all this.. I mean I don't even know if we're in America anymore.'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:02 am

It made her think. She didn't know either, but considering the other people she had met didn't look american she guessed they could be anywhere in the world.
"Sinbad is british.." she mumbled to herself, thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:05 am

Sinbad? Oh yeah, he'd been her roommate on the tv.
'Yeah..' he said bitterly, although he tried not to make it obvious in his voice. 'Met someone from Australia too...'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:41 am

She blushed remembering Dimitri knew Sinbad. Maybe they were friends. She just hoped Sinbad wouldn't tell Dimitri about how she had acted with him. She was ashamed of herself.
"Well... I did always want to travel overseas..." she tried to smile weakly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 am

He smiled. 'Never had the time before.. though this isn't quite what I imagined my first time abroad to be like.'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:59 am

He smiled, which made her heart flutter. She hadn't seen him smile often in this place, which only made it even more special when he did. She was sure the blush on her face was obvious from a thousand miles away.
"Yeah... m-me neither..." she said softly while looking at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:09 am

She had gone bright red. What had he done?
It was awkward now it was so obvious how she felt... but he wouldn't call her out on it.
'Where would you go.. right now.. like if you had all the money and time in the world.. what would you do? What would you visit?'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:12 am

She thought about it for a while before simply just speaking what was on her mind.
"I'd stay with you.. here in this room," she smiled, before realizing how bad that sounded.
"Ehmm... I mean.. you know..." she blushed.
She had said worse things in the past and he hadn't picked up on it, so she hoped he wouldn't do so now either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:21 am

He stared at her for a second.
She was making it so obvious, he didn't really know how he hadn't noticed before.

'Charlotte?' he said. 'Do you mind if I ask you why you ever bothered with me? I mean, what did you ever see in me to think I was worth your time?' He was worried, after than night, that she was in love with him for the wrong reasons.. He needed her to back off before he ended up just hurting her- already before they were even in this place she had never really had many friends, just preferring staying with him. And now he was worried in here the Villain would just make her do something stupid for him.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:25 am

"Why wouldn't I?" she asked confused.
"You would. For anyone. You're the nicest person I've ever met... you deserved something in return.. a second chance," she smiled.
"After all, it wasn't all your fault your life didn't go the way you wanted. And you deserve to be... happy," she said softly. She didn't know if that sounded weird in a place like this. Happy? Who could ever be happy in here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:33 am

'I don't deserve anything..' he muttered to himself. 'I'm not innocent. Any mess in my life is my fault. So don't kid yourself thinking I'm just a guy in a bad situation.'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:37 am

She looked at him shocked. How could he even say that? He had always treated her so well. He had always treated everyone well, always putting others in front of himself.
"I'm not kidding myself," she said stubbornly.
"If you can't see what a wonderful person you are then I guess I know you better than you know yourself," she said and folded her arms. He might not be innocent, but who were?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 am

'Did you know I killed someone in here?!' he said. 'She couldn't have been more than 16, if that, and I killed her! And I've sat there.. done nothing, and let two innocent people get tortured.. when all I had to do was give over something.. But I wouldn't because.. well I don't know why. And thats just in here!'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:51 am

She was so shocked she couldn't even utter a word. The man who had never even said a bad word to her was raising his voice, shouting at her. Not only that, but the words coming out of his mouth shocked her too. She would never have guessed he could ever kill someone, but if he did, she was sure he must have had a good reason.
All the confused, shocked feelings inside of her fought, and she couldn't decide on what to say or what to feel. In the end all she did was stare back at him, too afraid to say anything, while a single tear fought it's way out and down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:00 pm

When he finally stopped talking he looked at her. She was crying.
'See.. I'm no good for anything' he said, his voice softer. 'I- I can't help anyone.. I just make it worse.' He looked away from her. 'You out of everyone should know how I hurt people...'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:38 am

"What are you talking about? You never hurt me," she said quickly, before she even got the time to think about it. Of course he had hurt her, but all the happiness he had brought into her life made it all worth it. He could make her forget every painful feeling just by smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:29 am

He rested his head in his hands. 'I'm sorry... I'm- I'm just tired..' he mumbled, although his voice was breaking. 'I can't stand this place, I can't stand myself. Honestly I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I- I've just reached the point where I can't put on a smile anymore and pretend everythings ok... And I don't know how to fix that.' He looked up, his face desperately looking at her. 'I mean, this isn't the first time I've felt like this.. But before I could run- or hide- or both. I don't know.. thats just what I do. But in here its like I'm stuck with myself.. and I can't hide from it. And I don't know what to do...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Girl   

Back to top Go down

A New Girl
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next