Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An old friend and a new enemy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:57 am

"Yeah i'm fine" she smiled. "I just can't remember much about when somebody called me Jiquelyn. It was my cover name. So people wouldn't regonize me.." She looked down. "Than i met this little girl on the street.... It was you? Right? " She looked back up at Lilo.

"I know it sounds crazy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:08 am

[OOC: Woah, plot twist! Okay, so Jasmine IS Jiquelyn. That's crazy! So she DID take care of Lilo... And she was almost killed by her, but you didn't die? Confuuusion.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:12 am

Lilo laughed quietly. Teardrops run down her cheeks again. The third time, but this time happy ones.

"Yeah, I think we can help each other."

She smiled around and tried to crawl on Jasmine's lap.

"On the street... It was night. A warm night. And there was a festival in town."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:13 am

Aladdin smiled at her response, and he gave her a caring look.

He then watched Lilo walk back to Jasmine. Aladdin wasn't sure what was going on, but he slowly walked over to them, but he still kept his distance. He wanted Jasmine and Lilo to have their time with whatever was going on, and Aladdin still didn't know how they knew each other.

He just sat down behind them a ways and sat against the wall, with his eyes closed and smiling ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:22 am

She helped lilo on her lap. "Yes it was a warm night" she smiled a warm smile. "Everyone was seemed so happy because of the festival. But you seemed so sad." She looked at Lilo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 am

Lilo wrapped her arms around Jasmine and hugged her. The sweet smell of her skin was so familiar.

"I seemed sad?", Lilo giggled. "I don't remember that... Maybe... But I'm not sure. It could have been, because of a fight I had with him. Or something Tzip hadn't done. I remember that we two had really much fun there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:01 am

Once lilo wrapped her arms arround her she held Lilo close.

She smiled. ''It sure was..'' She thought back at the night. It seemed like everything had happened in a blur.Trying hard to remember everything that had happened. Thinking about it she remembered the last day they had spent.
What had happened that day?

''What happened the last day i saw you? I can't remember...''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 am

Lilo tightened up. "Does that matter? I don't want to talk about it... The only thing is that I thought you were dead after that day..."

Her view fell on Aladdin at the wall. She smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:38 am

There certainly seemed to be a strong bond between Jasmine and Lilo, and that made him happy to see them happy, particularly Lilo. It was nice seeing someone holding her, and a smile on her face.

Lilo then looked towards him, smiled at him, and waved.
Aladdin looked back at her and gave her a big smile and waved, feeling very genuinely happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:03 am

Lilo giggled. Seeing Aladdin smile at her like stupid made her laugh. She felt happy and light. For the moment. It was like a crystal. She frowned. But then she wiped away the bad thoughts and snuggled up to Jasmine.

"No fights anymore in this room?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:39 am

''I thought you were dead.'' Makes sense.. She smiled seeing Lilo wave at Aladdin. As Lilo snuggled up to her.

She felt a bit like a mother. Caring for her. A smile that seemed to stay on her lips. ''No fights anymore in this room?'' ''No lilo. I don't think so'' She said calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:45 am

(OOC: Time for me to go to bed... It's really early here... And I want to go shopping with my mom and little sis tomorrow/today. So... I need some sleep XD)

Lilo smiled from ear to ear. "I'm glad... and happy. Don't leave me again. Do you remember your promise?"

She closed her eyes. In Jasmine's arms she felt so safe and warm. Her breathe calmed down and she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:56 am

(OOC: yeah it is morning here allready xD. 1:45 am to be correct Wink. Sleep wel! ^^)

She looked at Lilo. "I remember my promise." She wispered. Looking up to Aladdin. "Your okay?" She asked with a serious tone. If only she could find some answers. When did esme died? What happened to their child? Why did Lilo kill esmeralda...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 pm

[OOC: Okay, I hope you're sleeping well right now Lilo! ^.^]

"No fights anymore in this room?" Lilo had said.
''No lilo. I don't think so'', Jasmine replied to her.
Aladdin added in, "Nope, no more fights." He said with a smile. He sat down right beside Jasmine as Lilo began to fall asleep. When Lilo closed her eyes and drifted into sleep, he looked at Jasmine with a smile.

"Thank you... For whatever you're doing to help her. I don't know what's going on, and a lot of things have changed so quickly for me. I'm sorry, you must have thought I was crazy earlier..." Aladdin was referring to his obvious hatred for Lilo that he had had earlier, and that the feeling was mutual that they didn't get along and things were tense. Aladdin felt bad, and he hoped Jasmine didn't think any less of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:33 pm

[OOC: Sorry, I just read your last post Jas XD]

"Yes, I'm okay now. I'm... I'm sorry, for earlier, you must have thought I... That I was..." Aladdin felt horrible, and he hoped Jasmine didn't judge him.

"It's just... She took the only thing I had left. I.. I wasn't thinking clearly, I didn't take every situation and reason into account. I forgive Lilo now, things are alright. And things will get better. But I won't say that I'm not hurting."

Aladdin looked into Jasmine's eyes, not saying anything. He just looked at her... Just having her here, right in front of him, made him feel at ease, and that the world had a little more happiness in it. He looked down at Lilo, curled up asleep in Jasmine's arms, and he knew he would never judge a person again right away. Something had happened, and he hoped one day she would trust him enough to share it. Until then, he hoped she would be happy, especially with Jasmine with her.

Bless you, Lilo. Aladdin thought to himself.

He looked back up at Jasmine, who seemed to have more questions in her eyes. He realized when she asked if he was okay, she meant with everything.

"I know you must have questions, and I do too. You first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:05 pm

(OOC: aah don't worry Wink )

She smiled at Aladdin. "It is allriight i understand you. I just couldn't believe Lilo would do such a thing. Maby the villain had something to do with it." She looked at Lilo.

"I have different thoughts about that. And i am glad you forgive lilo.". you are not going to leave me again?... Don't forget your promise the words kept repeating in her head. Hearing Aladdin talk.
"You haven't lost me right? And Aaron i am sure he is safe. You are not alone Aladdin don't forget that. I am sure you have met people here that care for you too." She laid one hand on his shoulder. Giving him a warm smile. "I have many questions about everything but i know that everything had a reason."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 am

"I couldn't believe it either... And yeah, the villian is always involved somehow and is the reason at least partially for everything, whether he physically did it or someone else did."

He smiled at her next words, knowing they were true. "No Jas, I haven't lost you... Aaron. I saw Aaron in the last room I was in. I was roomed with Lilo in the room before this too, and I woke up to see her holding Aaron. My son... Jasmine, he's beautiful..." he smiled sadly. "So beautiful... And now he's gone again." He looked down, sad. Aladdin felt a hand on his shoulder and looked back up at her, wondering what all she wanted to know and how much he'd be able to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:29 am

(OOC: I don't know what to post, because Lilo is still sleeping and I want to give you time to speak to each other. So I may post some stupid stuff or more dreams from Lilo. XD)

She stood right in front of a red door. Everything else around her was dark. The little girl looked frightened around and then back to the door knob.
"Do you really want to meet us? We always protected you..."
The dark one shivered. These voices never stopped talking since her fifth Birthday. It wasn't that she hated them. She just feared them a bit. Lilo took a deep breathe and opened the door... She started to scream.

Lilo moved in Jasmine's arms like she felt uneasy. She moaned quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:36 am

''I am glad you had been able to see your son. I am sure he'll be safe now.'' She smiled.
As lilo moved she looked down. ''ssh.. It is allright.'' She must be dreaming.. letting her hand she had on Al's shoulder on Lilo's forehead.

''I am really sorry for you Aladdin.. Your loss... '' She sighed looking back at Aladdin. ''Your a very strong person. I mean.. You don't give up hope that fast.'' She bit her lip. thinking about that one time she actually tried to commit suicide. How selfish it was of her to actually think about doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:45 pm

"Yes, I'm glad to know he's safe." Aladdin smiled back.
Aladdin noticed Lilo squirming in Jasmine's lap, and she seemed uneasy.

He leaned closer to her, and held her hand, hoping she wasn't having bad dreams.
"You're not alone, Lilo." he whispered to her, even though she was asleep.

"I try to be strong Jas, but... Sometimes I lose that faith. I..."
Aladdin felt uncomfortable talking about this, as he felt ashamed.
"I completely broke down three rooms ago, when I was roomed with Anya and my good friend Anastasia. I... I woke up from another Esme dream. I broke down, I wasn't thinking. I..." He forced himself to say it that he blurted it out. "I tried drowning myself, and I almost succeeded." Aladdin looked at her with shame on himself, unsure of what she would say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 pm

starring at Aladdin. In shock she kept starring.. She looked down. Thinking. i understand why.. But still the thought of losing Aladdin. She looked up. Looking nto his eyes.
"Please... Don't ever do that again." She felt a tear rolling down her cheek. "Don't...." She wispered.
"You are the only friend from my past. I can't lose you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:24 pm

The little girl stopped screaming. Some warm feelings reached her and lightened the darkness a little bit. But still... Their was darkness. A blood-red heart sealed in black chains. Was that hers? Why? Had she done it herself?
"Lilo... Little Lilo... What are you doing?"
The girl startled and looked around. But there was nothing. Only the voices. Voices everywhere.
"Stop... Stop talking... Stop talking please..."
"Do you really want to loose us? You're nothing without us..."
"I am! I have friends now. I'm not alone anymore."
"Really? You're alone. Always. You're a murderer little one..."
"STOP IT!"
"We can't leave you... Look what you've done..."
Lilo shrank back. The darkness lightened more and everywhere around her laying corpses. Dead corpses of all the women she killed. Every single one more beautiful than the other. She wanted to hide, wanted to run away. But there was no place to run or hide to. She started to cry.
"You're still a little crybaby... Come... Come we protect you again..."

In Jasmines arms Lilo calmed down, but instead tears flow down her cheeks. She sobbed quietly. She wanted to wake up. Wanted to escape, but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:16 am

Aladdin saw the look in her eyes, and he felt terrible.
"I'm sorry Jas, I know, it was stupid... Esmeralda wouldn't want that, and I don't want to leave you and Aaron. You two are everything to me. I will never do that again."

He looked down in his lap, staring at his hands. Eventually he looked back up at her.

Aladdin then noticed that Lilo must still be having bad dreams, and he saw tears falling down her face.

He took his hand and wiped away her tears, holding her face and gently saying, "Lilo, Lilo wake up. It's okay Lilo, we're here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:28 am

''I will never do that again." She was relieved. Looking down at Lilo. How Aladdin was so sweet to her now. Just like a father. She waited for Lilo to reply. Staying in silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:33 am

[OOC: I have a choir concert in a half hour (at 3:00/15:00, haha I don't use military time, but some of you do), I'll be back later this evening.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:40 am

(OOC: Haha i got it XD Idk if i'll be online than because i am going to sleep in some minutes but i'll be on tomorrow than Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:06 am

(OOC: Sry, was away taking a bath.)

Lilo moved uneasy and opened her eyes with a gasp. Everything around her was blurred. The only thing she could see are brown and warm eyes. As her view became clearer she saw Aladdin's worried face. She reached out her hands. The voices were still there, but she hoped that she now found a weapon against them.

Friends. Family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:13 pm

[OOC: I don't think I'll be on much after this anymore tonight, sorry... I'm beyond busy and I'm having a bad day. Sad ]

Aladdin was gazing down upon Lilo when she suddenly opened her eyes. She reached out her hands and he took them both in one of his, and he put his other arm around her.

"Are you alright?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:10 am

(OOC: I am sooooorrryyy i thought you guys would reply if i didn't XD Because i really dunno what to reply XD so srry short reply )

Just like a little family. Aladdin held Lilo's hands. Lilo on Jasmine's lap. She was glad Lilo woke up. Feeling even more like a mother. there was only one thing missing..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 am

(OOC: Sry, for writing back this late. I had to think what to write and was busy...)

Lilo smiled and nodded. "I think I am now." She snuggled up to Aladdin and gave him a little kiss on his cheek. Then her view fell on a magazine in front of the door.

"What's that?", she pointed with her finger at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:34 am

Lilo crawled from Jasmine's lap to the magazine. She tilted her head. What was this for?
She opened it and looked at the pictures side by side. On one page Lilo stopped and tilted her head. She giggled. This was really nice!
Her glance fell on the bottom of the page. She needed coins to pay for it. But were did she get those? The little one looked around.
Ah! There! She took the little bag near the place where the magazine had laid and shook it. It made a few bright tones. She smiled. Lilo opened it and read the little note in it. So some of them are hers and some for the others. She took the coins who belong to her out of the bag and closed it.
She looked around. Where to find a piece of paper? Lilo shrugged and turned the paper in her hand around. She wrote down:

Dear villain,

Could you maybe send E and 5. to me and one 5. each to my big brothers? You know who I mean, I'm sure. You may should eat one yourself. I hope you're alright?

Love and kisses,
Lilo

She looked if the others saw what she wrote and then pushed it quickly under the door. She sat near the magazine and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 am

Aladdin was glad to see Lilo awake and happier, and he was taken happily by surprise when she kissed his cheek. He smiled at her, and then she ran off to look at a magazine. He looked at Jasmine and smiled, feeling very content.

[OOC: I'm sorry, but I've had the shittiest past few days, and I've been feeling really sad... Then I have random short moments in the day when I'm crazy happy. I don't know what's wrong with me. Anyway, but part of it is needing to be with Josh. Sad I miss him. He comes home in 2 DAYS! Sooo, needless to say, I won't be online on Wednesday and Thursday. Or Friday and Saturday probably because I work... And Sunday I have concerts. :l I'll try to get on here and there, but for the most part, I won't be online Wed-when Josh leaves, which is some time next week I'm guessing. I'll keep you guys posted. Sorry! I should copy/paste this and make a discussion, so everyone knows. Wow, the OOC message was longer than the RP post XD That's a first.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:13 am

(OOC: Don't worry! Real-life and your boyfriend are more important than this role-play! Go! Go and have fun sweety!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:48 am

(OOC: It's okay hun Wink )

She smiled back at Aladdin. Turning her head towards Lilo. ''What is it?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:54 am

Lilo smiled at Jasmine. "A magazine with costumes! Do want to take a look?", she reached the magazine to Jasmine. "They're nice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 am

She reached to take the magazine. ''Let's see.'' She looked at the costumes. ''What did you pick?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:58 am

"I think it will be easy for you to guess it.", she giggled. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:27 am

''Hm.. A vampire? '' She smiled. ''Yes i am sure. You picked the vampire costume!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 am

Lilo laughed. "Yes, that's right!"
She crawled closer to Jasmine. "Do you want a costume, too?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:48 am

''I let you choose. What do you think would fit me?'' She laughed. Letting one arm arround Lilo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:49 am

"You'll be a great vampire Lilo." He said, laughed and smiled.

He nudged Jasmine, teasing her.
"Hm... Maybe you should get 3B... I bet Thrax would like that one!" He winked and started laughing. "How are you two doing anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:57 am

She laughed. ''Yeah he would love that!'' She smiled bright. ''But Thrax isn't here. So you would be the only one enjoying that '' She winked while laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:01 am

"You want the bunny one?", Lilo blinked. "But you could chose the vampire one too!"

She tilted her head. "What do you want Aladdin?"
Lilo stared at him and a little evil smile appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:54 am

Aladdin laughed at Jasmine's response and smiled.

He next looked at Lilo who was giving him a devious smile.
"Hm... Well, I think I would make a pretty fantastic cow." He said it without laughing, which was hard to do. With a straight face, he continued, "And since you'll be a vampire, if you bite me... I'll become a vampire cow!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:59 am

Lilo laughed loud. "Well... That's a nice idea too! But I thought more of buying the bunny costume for you." , she giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:10 am

"You know... I think I might actually accept that, just because. I warn you though, it would be a scarier sight than all of the spiders in this room." He looked around cautiously; He hadn't seen any spiders in a while, and they had only killed one. He felt like they were lurking in corners, just waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:59 am

She laughed. ''Well i can be an vampire if you want to Lilo. I'll leave the bunny for Aladdin than.'' She smiled. ''Though i don't know if i have enough coins to buy that suit''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:07 am

"Mmh... Maybe I can give you some of mine Jasmine?", Lilo tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:21 am

''Nooo! I don't want you to waste your money!'' She said serious. ''I'll be the invisable vampire than'' She winked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xLilo

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:44 am

"Mmh... Would that be funny too? I bought a pumpkin pie too! So we can eat something.", she wrapped her arms around her knees and thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old friend and a new enemy.   

Back to top Go down

An old friend and a new enemy.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next