Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I know how you feel... (TTW 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

PostSubject: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 am

After hearing Jasmine's confession, he felt like shit. What if she loves him more than me? He looked at the opposite wall where Poca was behind. I Bet she felt this way... He walked over to it and knocked, "Poca can I talk to you, its important."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 am

Pocahontas walked to the wall, hearing a bit of sadness in Thrax's voice. She sat down by the wall, looking at the wall. It felt like she didn't want to talk but, he probably needed her, "Everything okay Thrax?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 am

"No..." He said bluntly. "Jas told me she slept with Aladdin. She might break up with me to. I know how you felt when I did this same shit to you. Poca I am so sorry I made you feel this way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:52 am

When Thrax spoke about what happened. It stabbed her in the heart..Though she felt happy for the fact he knew what he put her through, and she felt a little angry at Jasmine, "I'm sorry that Jasmine did that to you. And now you really know how I feel..TSweet..what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:54 am

"I have know clue. I did the same thing to her as well, but I hate this feeling I have. I have a lot of thinking to do . about her, about the future, about you...." he still cared for Poca. And with all this shit happening he needed her support more than ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:58 am

She was speechless when he said he had to think about her. And the sadness in his voice seemed to strike her heart. She lowered her head, WHY COULDN'T SHE HELP HER FRIENDS FROM BEING HURT, "GOD DAMN IT!" She struck the wall with her fist, "WHY CAN'T I SEEM TO HELP MY FRIENDS! GOD DAMN IT!.." Pocahontas started to calm down, "Thrax..I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..But, why think about me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:01 am

Even though she started to yell and he could here strike the wall he still remained calm. Back in the old days she never really let her temper show. But now she did and he had to accept that. "Because I hurt you. Even if you never forgive me I'm still going to try and make things better. In this life or the next." The sad fact was that either of them can die any day in here, so he had to try and make it up to her while he still could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 am

"Who says I wouldn't ever forgive you..That's the one thing I want to do, but my heart keeps me from doing it..Thrax you just realized my hurt, but you only know the beginning of it...Now if Jasmine breaks your heart, only then will you understand my full feelings." It was the truth, she then looked down..She knew he needed the support, but before she could think she spoke, "If I was the same Poca..Would you have chosen me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:13 am

He herd what she was saying. He knew she was right. He would never know what she really felt unless Jas broke him. When he herd her last question, he stopped and thought about it. "I'm not sure Poca, we can't assume anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:15 am

"Then that really had nothing to do with it.." Her thoughts were being told out loud, and she couldn't stop them, "I want to get out of here Sweet...I can't stand it here anymore! I can't..I just want everything as it was...I want my father! And..I want you to stop hurting as well as myself.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:21 am

"I know I wanna get out of here to! This place is driving me crazy! I just want to see my sister again. I feel so bad. I had the chance to see her for years, and now I probably will never see her again. But we gotta be strong and we can make it out of this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:49 am

Pocahontas looked down, cursing in her head, "Thrax just pray she doesn't come in here.." Her eyes looked at the wall, "Thrax..Why do you say you love me as a friend, when..You love me also.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:12 am

"Because no matter what happens in this place I want to ATLEAST be friends with you. And as for Tiana, I hope she doesn't come here." he shook his head, "This place would break her in two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:15 am

There it was...The word that struck her heart in the most painful way..Her eyes looked at the bathroom..

"Will you still let him hurt you? The voiced was there again, WHY WAS IT THERE!?

Pocahontas shook her head, looking away from the bathroom, "To be honest, Sweet..You will never be forgiven for telling me you loved me when you loved Jasmine..And I will NEVER forgive you for putting me in another triangle.." Her voice cracked, leaving it clear she was crying once again..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 am

"I know. I have accepted that. Poca you deserve someone better than me. I feel guilt and i know this feeling will probably never go away. In the end, I just want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 am

Pocahontas suddenly lost it, "DON'T YOU GET IT!? I WANTED YOU! I WANTED TO BE YOURS, AND FOR YOU TO BE MINE! I WANTED TO BE...The girl you loved.." She broke down, punching the wall, "DO YOU NOT GET THAT!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:22 am

He stood up form the floor, "POCAHONTAS! I'm not good for you! Don't you get it?! IM A FUCKING DEMON! I hurt you back then and I'm hurting you now!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 am

Pocahontas got up from the floor, throwing herself at the wall, "JOSHUA STRONGBEAR SWEET! DO YOU NOT FUCKING GET IT THAT YOUR NOT A DEMON! FUCK! YOUR NOT!" She struck the wall, "YOUR NOT!" Once again another strike, "YOUR NOT! AND I REALLY WANTED YOU! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU JOSHUA! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:30 am

He got mad, "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT AGAIN! MY LIFE ISN'T WORTH SAVING! I WOULD NEVER LET YOU DO THAT! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU BEFORE YOU WOULD DIE FOR ME!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 am

Pocahontas screamed even louder, "I LOVE YOU JOSHUA!" Her scream was loud, loud enough to cause silence between them, "I always will..And if I have to sacrifice my life to..Save yours, I would do it in a heartbeat.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am

When she said I love you he's heart jumped a little. He was so in love with Jasmine but he will always keep Poca in he's heart "DON'T SAY THAT YOU WOULD EVER DIE FOR ME AGAIN. NEVER EVER DO IT OR THINK THAT. If I die you need to move on and live your life." He paused and slammed he's arms up against the wall. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. "Poca you need to be happy again.... You need someone to love. I don't deserve your love...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Pocahontas slammed her fist against the wall, screaming now, "I WILL NEVER STOP! And, I won't be able to move on for a while if you died..And right now, it seems I can only love you, but it seems you don't care...I know you probably do, but to me it feels like you don't...I love you so much Joshua Sweet...Too much." She slammed her body against the wall, sliding down it. Thrax would hear the slam and her sliding down the wall, "Too much.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:23 am

"Don't you see? I'm trying to save you for falling for me. I'm no good. I care for you so much, that I'm trying to make you get over me. Because I can't give you the same love back right now....." his voice started to crack at the end. He knew ge would hurt her. This place hurts the ones you care about in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 am

Pocahontas laid by the wall, looking to the ground as she stared at the floor. Listening to his words, made her even more upset, "Why did you even say that you did love me..And what do you mean? Not right now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:32 am

He took a deep breath, "Because I had to tell you. I had it bottled up for all those years. Then I got the chance to finally tell you, so I did. And as for the right now part, its because of this God damn place. One minute were in the same room, the next were talking threw a wall, then after that I don't know where you are!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:37 am

Pocahontas went silent, letting the tears fall down her cheeks. It took her a while for her to reply, "I will never stop loving you.." Was all that she said before she softly slammed her hand against the wall, "I'm the demon.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:40 am

He shook his head, "No your not. How can you say that? You haven't done any wrong." He knew she would deny it, but he knew he was right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:03 am

"I ran you out of the village, I made you change...Everything was because of me.." Her voice was weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 am

"NO! It was no ones fault! Just a misunderstanding! I should of told you how I felt back then, but me leaving was no one's fault. Just bad luck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:14 am

"Then why did you change yourself? And it was all a misunderstanding? Joshua, you yelled at me back then before you picked Jasmine..That you changed yourself because I called you a demon! I'm the demon and none of this was a misunderstanding, and I wish that you did tell me back then..Cause....Cause I wouldn't feel so much heartbreak." Her voice choked as she stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 am

"See! Look what I'm doing to you! I'm breaking you. I don't want to break you Poca! Either way I'm breaking you!" he was so fusterated to hear her so upset, but either way he was going to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Pocahontas smiled weakly, "Thrax I've been broken ever since I got here..Ever since my rape, I'm kind of use to being broken..It's nothing new to me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:20 pm

"Being rape isn't your fault Pocahontas. I should of stayed so I could of been there for you." It was his fault for everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:22 pm

"I know it isn't my fault, it just feels like that..Because I could have been able to fight him off but, I couldn't.." Pocahontas was looking away from the wall..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:37 am

"NO POCA! That guy is a monster for what he did. its HIS fault. Not yours! Don't think its your fault ever again! You were a victum. You didn't do anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:41 am

"I could have fought him off. And I wouldn't have lost that child's life.." Her hand went immediately to her stomach, gripping it, "I was ready to have a child, even if it was forced upon me..But, that's getting off subject.." Her eyes looked at the ceiling..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:43 am

"It wasn't your fault! For some reason God didn't want you have that man's child! Its not your fault you lost it! And that experience made you stronger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 am

"How did it make me stronger? Sweet, please tell me how I'm strong..WHEN THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLACE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!" She yelled, but it was clear in her voice that she wanted comfort..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:23 am

"This place is getting to me to! Trust me, but if we give up now, HE WINS!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:29 am

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" She was getting tired of her questions ignored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:01 am

"It did Pocahontas! Every hard event in your life makes you stronger! this place is making everyone stronger!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:13 am

Pocahontas looked down, getting up, "I want to go to the bathroom..I'll talk to you tomorrow." She got up, walking from the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:06 pm

"Okay...." Then silence. He just sat there. Hoping she would come back. He wouldn't think she would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know how you feel... (TTW 2)   

Back to top Go down

I know how you feel... (TTW 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1