Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

{TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

PostSubject: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:13 am

She stood up from the wall where Al was. She turned arround. Slowly she knocked on the other wall.
"Thrax.. Are you still there?" She hesitated. His answer would help her. She needed his answer to finish her puzzle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 am

Thrax and Lilo were on the opposite side of the room when they herd Jasmine. He shrugged and got up. "Ya Jas? I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:14 pm

She led one hand on the wall. "Thrax i want you to answer my question. And maby you need to think about it. First."
Taking a deep breath. She knew this would be a hard question for him. And maby he couldn't answer it.

Shr sighed "Thrax i want to know if you are one houndred procent sure you want to stay with me what ever happens."
"Think about it before you answer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:34 am

He did think about it for a while. He thought about Pocahontas. Then he thought about Jasmine. "Jas, I'm going to love Poca the same way you love Aladdin. But I choose you. I'll say it again, I CHOOSE YOU." He meant it. He wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 am

She bit her lip. She was afraid of this answer. So afraid. "I'm going to love Poca the same way you love Aladdin." " so you aren't going to love me one houndred procent. If you are going to love Poca the way i love Al than i can't trust you and you can't trust me.." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:20 am

"I dont want to be with Pocahontas. I want to be with you Jas, I ment there will always be a part of me that loves Poca, not that I still do." He sighed, "I just want to make you happy jas... Thats all I want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:54 am

She raised an eyebrow. "You don't want Poca?" than why did you sleep with her?
"I'm sure that that isn't completely true.." She wispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:05 pm

I Don't want to be with her. Yes I might of slept with her, but I WANT to be with you. What do you want Jas?" He wanted to know how she actually felt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:40 pm

She looked down. what do i want?. "I...i want..." Aladdin.. Or Thrax..
"I'm cold.. I want somebody who i can trust. And i don't know if i can trust you." She sighed. "You keep telling me that you WANT me."
"But i don't want to be the mother and give the child what he wants all the time.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:11 am

"I just want you to be happy. Think what you want. I'm not a child Jas, but I know I don't want you, I need you. This isn't a lust thing. Its love. Whatever happens, just know that. I wouldn't care this much if it was just for lust."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:59 pm

"True..." She sighed. "How is Poca doing?" Changing the subject.
Keeping one hand on her stomach. "Did you tell her that i... Well you know.. Cheated?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:34 am

"she's fine... And I did tell her. She was really understanding. Look Jas I'm so sorry I ever cheated on you. I know how you felt when I slept with Poca. I just feel like shit for putting you girls threw this crap." He had had a knot in his stomach since he cheated on Jas. Maybe someday Jas and Poca could forgive him, but he probably would never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:41 am

She took a deep breath. ''You should have stayed with Poca....''
''Thrax... I don't feel like.. Our bond. After the last time. I don't feel like it has grown. For me.. Our bond is weak. And i see you more as my big brother than my boyfriend. More like a friend.'' She sighed.

''It isn't you Thrax. You are always there for me. But i don't feel the way you feel. You fell in love with me.. But maby you picked the wrong girl..'' Looking down. ''Don't be mad at Aladdin. This is my own decision. I'm sorry Thrax..''

(OOC: -crawls into guilt corner-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:22 am

(OOC: Na dont be guilty. Its just a story)

Thrax herd what she was saying. He couldn't help but find a sense of relief. He was just glad the bullshit was over and he could try to move on, "I understand Jas. If you need anything, or just wanna talk, let me know okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm

He stayed sp calm. She was glad. ''Thank you Thrax.'' She stood up from the wall.
''I'll talk to you later.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:51 am

He smiled, "No thank you." He left the wall, and walked over to the opposite wall. It was time for him to see what the next step was. With someone different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.   

Back to top Go down

{TTW between room 2 &4 } Finishing the puzzle.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 2-
Jump to: