Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!   Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 pm

You know what I cannot understand? Is that the government are laying all of these laws about youtube, and video making. When the fucking crime rate is going up! Shit, I do video editing on youtube! It's something I want to go to college for! But, If I have to go to jail for doing something I love for 5 years, while the murder next to me is going to be in there for three years? That is just fucking wrong! And me, No, I'm not doing it! The government needs to fucking worry about the crime rate! NOT FUCKING YOUTUBE! UGH, GOVERNMENT IS STUPID! But, they have the power...Though they haven't come up with a law for the go to jail for 5 years thing..But, knowing them they will. So a big F YOU GOVERNMENT! WORRY ABOUT THE DAMN CRIME RATE!

To be honest, sometimes this makes me crazy. And WISH I live in another country..

AMERICA..THE PLACE FOR FREEDOM!

I see no fucking freedom, I see you taking money out of our hands. And ruining shit we love to do, or well I love to do..Which is making ART! I would LOOOOVE to go to college for Art. It's my passion! And god damn it, I will keep on doing my passion. But, the damn government sometimes makes it hard for me to keep my passion, WITH THEIR DAMN LAWS!!

So, you know what US government?

FUCK YOU!!!

-vent is over-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shang

PostSubject: Re: Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!   Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Shocked Oooh I hear you on that Chels! This is becoming really serious and it has me really worried. I love to edit too. So now I have to go learn more about this to save my own ass when doing something I enjoy and want to advance in. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!   Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:21 pm

tbh I had no idea this was going on with video editing.....and quite frankly I am really agreeing with ya Chels. YT has banned two of my audition vids from the U.S.......and for really stupid reasons....*joins Chels in venting*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!   Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:38 pm

In all honesty, crime in America has REALLY gotten down the last few decades. It's just the fear that is going up ._.'' The crime rate STATISTICALLY is almost at it's all time low.
But I DO agree with you. Besides, you're not even an adult yet, so even if they do catch you doing it, you won't go to jail or get in MAJOR trouble Wink And even when you're over 18, don't stop then either.
If this is something you love to do, I don't see a reason why you would stop, or anyone would try to stop you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:44 am

I'm right there with ya, Poca. Seriously, living in the US has my nerves skyrocketing. -.- I'm not just going to stop editing! And Cindy is already holding back on the editing now. I swear, if any of us get into any trouble in the future, call me up! I'll have your back and go to jail WITH you if that's what it takes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:19 am

GAHH! Now I'm scared. I didn't think we were doing anything illegal...we aren't showing whole movies....only clips and we aren't giving people free down;oad links to the songs or moives...and we don't make a profit off of the videos, so I have no idea what we could get in trouble for, but I'm freaked out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:58 am

Well, I have a backup plan..JUST in case they put up a law. I'm getting a HD filming camera for Christmas, since my grandmother saw Jassy's and I's Wild Horses video. Soo, If a law passes saying we could get in major trouble by our videos..I will still be able to vid and make beautiful videos with my camera. It's just a back up plan, cause honestly I am a little bit scared..But, I'm not going to stop editing with Disney/etc until I see a law.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!   Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:16 pm

yeah seriously!! I wanna!! ooooooo just scream about this crap!! we love making videos and plus we are promoting disney like someone sees our videos and is all hey lets watch this movie!! they need to back off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!   

Back to top Go down

Oh..The Government..FUCK YOU!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: