Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I'm super worried! :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

PostSubject: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I'm super worried! :(   Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:50 am

Sooo... I plugged in my external harddrive to edit, like always. And it makes the beeping noise to acknowledge that I plugged it in, like always. When I opened SV, it said missing files, which it does a lot. Normally, I just exit out of Vegas and re-enter it and then it's alright, the files are there. Yet it KEPT saying the files are missing. I restarted my computer, hoping that would help, but no such luck. So I went into Devices and Printers to go into my external HD by hand, and it said that there was one plugged in, but the title of it is different, and it's like the files aren't there, like they're gone. I clicked on the tab "hardware" and it says the device is working properly. Yet when I go into My Computer, it doesn't even show that I have an external HD plugged in!!!

So what's wrong?!? I tried plugging the USB into a different port, because I have two on my laptop. But it's not working on either of them. It's it the USB cord itself, or is it the actual harddrive? If so, I'm royally fucked. Please please help me, I have so much on that harddrive! And now I'll lose all of my editing projects too...

Maybe I just need a new USB cord? I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I'm super worried! :(   Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:55 am

Never mind, sorry guys! Disregard. I was freaking out still, trying everything to get it to work. So I figured maybe it just got dusty. Because I know when my cd player stops working, I just blow on it and it clears things up, and it can read the cd again. I unplugged all possible cords, blew on them, blew into the port and such, re-plugged it in, and then now it's showing my file. Sorry for freaking out, I thought I lost everything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I'm super worried! :(   Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:56 pm

My sony vegas started messing up to it would not save my project and kept closing finally I just saved my file as avi and it worked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I'm super worried! :(   

Back to top Go down

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I'm super worried! :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: