Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm done with that prick. e.e

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

PostSubject: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:23 am

Okay so, some of ya'll may know my ex-boyfriend Cade.

I was forced to try to makeup with him during the breakup. Cause, he kept saying the forums were the reason I broke up with him. Which is not true.

I broke up with him cause he was doing nothing but: Control me, stop me from being on the forum, kept talking about marriage(When, I feel too young to talk about that, I'm only 17. I'm not 22.), and he stalked me on the forum to see if I was on, to see if I was ignoring him. Then, he would message me and yell at me for ignoring him, when at the time, I was very busy, with my grandfather's back surgery, my grandmother wanted me to continue my home-schooling. And, I couldn't hang out much. Buuut, he blames the forum. And, he was just being mean to me.

Then, I finally broke up with him.

HELL BROKE LOOSE!

He started to play the victim, telling his friends, and his friends coming after me on facebook. When it is suppose to be about us.

Soon, my grandmother had enough and forced me to try to make-up with him. (Which, I had no problem with cause we were best friends.)

And, everytime I would try to talk to him..He would say these things:

"You just hang out with your pathetic little internet friends, you have no life."

"You? College, for art? Do you think you can even handle College? College isn't for you."

"Your immature, your not that smart, and I'm waaay more mature then you."

"You have no life."

"At least I go out with friends."

He even told his friends, they could hit me with a baseball bat.

---
He said stuff like that!

And, I would yell the piss out of him.

And, he is trying out for something on youtube. AND HIS HOPES WERE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HIGH! And, me trying to be a good friend, I told him not to get his hopes too high, cause there were more people auditioning, cause I didn't want to see his hopes gets crushed.

He told his mother, and his mother attacked my grandmother yesterday, on the phone.

Saying:

"Your granddaughter, is immature, you need to put her on a leash. You keep your granddaughter away from my son, cause she is nothing but, a bitch. And you need to do a better job of parenting."

THAT PISSED ME AND MY GRANDMOTHER OFF!

YOU CAN MESS WITH ME, BUT WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY FAMILY, ESPECIALLY MY GRANDMOTHER! SHIT GOES DOWN!

AND THEN HE ATTACKED ME ON FACEBOOK.

WHICH DIDN'T FLY WITH ME!

I BLOCKED HIM AND ALL OF HIS FRIENDS, SO I WOULDN'T TAKE NO MORE SHIT FROM HIM!

I should've done it earlier, but, I thought I was going to be able to be his friend again..I TRIED EVERYTHING! AND THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!

-vent is over-

Sorry for bothering ya'll with this, I just needed to get it out, and I might do a vent video as well..Soo..Yeah..

~Chelsea

Last edited by Pocahontas on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:07 am

Dear Chel, sweetie,
Let him die. He doesn't deserve any of your glance. He's a pityfull worm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenai

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:11 am

If I had any money... I would fly there and kick his ass.... and cut him with a spoon..... just leave him be in his own misery, you don't have to put up with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anya

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:11 am

Yes we cut him with a spoon!!! Much more painful and agonizing!!!!! NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BESTIE!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:27 am

GIMME A KNIFE AND A GUN! FIRST I'LL CUT HIS LEGS OFF WITH THE KNIFE THAN SHOOT HIS ARMS OFF. THAN CUT OPEN HIS CHEST AND TAKE SOME BLOOD TO WRITE SUCKER ON HIS FOREHEAD THAN SHOOT HIM DEAD.
NOONE NOONE MESSES WITH MY WIFEY!!
And than let me at his mother please.

(Oke might be a bit too overeacting but he deserves it. Hopes he goes to the forum to check you out and sees this and commits suiced. )

Lalalalala, So i love you very much and i hate it when people go act like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenai

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:40 am

^^ I'm up for painful and agonizing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:27 am

>.> The thing is, he is probably reading this right now.

And, CADE! I AM NOT TELLING THESE PEOPLE TO SAY/DO THIS! IT'S CALLED THEM LOVING ME AND STICKING UP FOR ME!

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE AND STICKING UP FOR PEOPLE! ^^

They love me, and want to hurt you, but, I'm not telling them to hurt you or say these things..

Who is immature now? Cause you tell your friends to, hit me with a baseball bat, and kill me..^^ WHOSE IMMATURE!!!

NOW GTFO OF 10 DOORS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:33 am

Dear Cade,

It's so funny how you think you're so mature, as if running to your facebook to complain about your problems is mature. But, in fact, it's the opposite; it's Immature.

I'm not going to threaten you, I'm just going to state the honest truth; There is a place in Hell for liars.

I'm not telling you to "Go to Hell!" I'm just simply stating the fact that lying is a sin and sinners go to Hell if they don't A) realize that they were wrong, and B) Repent.

Chelsea has done nothing but try to be friends with you, but you keep pushing her down, trying to make her life miserable. Jesus says to "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you." (Luke 6:27-28) and she did that for as long as she could.

In a few years, she may forgive you, but never like you ever again. Jesus says "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses." (Mark 11:25-26)

I forgave my ex for doing me wrong, but I still don't like him. But I'm over it and I know Chels will be over it one day too. I also know that she is mature enough to forgive you one day when she's ready.

I don't think she'll ever like you ever again, but she will forgive. Why? Because she's mature enough to do so...

Unlike you...

Live a good life and I hope you look back on the evil things you have done and feel guilt and regret, feeling that you don't deserve the good life you receive, because you lost a friend to get there.

~Cindy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:38 pm

My boyfriend just got me a pepper spray gun today... LEMME AT EM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:11 pm

omg Poca I love you girl! silly internet friend I may be but I am one who will get a plane ticket and kick his little butt!!! oooo!! Let me tell you something girl...

I had a controlling bf who like you wanted to marry me but he lied about that he said he did but when our last fight he said he never loved me he only wanted to use me and hurt me....he said he never wanted to marry me and stuff like that then punched walls....a man like that is not worth it....excuse me immature little boy cause thats all he is...Poca you need to find a real man someone who is sweet and kind I finally found someone who is there for me and he is the sweetest thing ever!! Don't talk to him or any of his friends ignore the little twirps believe me I know how it feels been there he is just jealous that you have a good thing going here with people who love and care about you!!

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm done with that prick. e.e   

Back to top Go down

I'm done with that prick. e.e
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: